Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sue...

Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sues Va. pastor

There are 61 comments on the KNOE-TV Monroe story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sues Va. pastor. In it, KNOE-TV Monroe reports that:

Democratic Congressman Dennis Cardoza, whose growing dislike for Washington politics was a factor in his decision not to seek re-election, announced Tuesday that he won't even finish out his term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNOE-TV Monroe.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#65 Aug 20, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
But NY could take gay marriage away without a constitutional concern.(Although what happened in the Prop8 case is an interesting development)
The point is, a court that was even leaning left found no constitutional right to gay marriage based on very rational reasons that you refuse to accept.
Except that it is highly unlikely that the right to marriage would be taken away. Even if it were, a future court MAY find that there IS a constitutional right to "gay marriage" since several religious faiths now permit it. Nobody said this issue is easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,441,264
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min HILL4ME 227,494
News Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post: Carly Fiorina ... (Sep '15) 11 hr Swedenforever of ... 6
News Federal intervention on oil pipeline project un... Thu southern at heart 57
News The Boston Globe endorses Hillary Clinton (Jan '16) Oct 18 Swedenforever of ... 14
News Report: Feinstein Compares ImmigrantChildren To... (Jul '14) Oct 17 Sick of Politics 6
News Leaked emails: Clinton allies pondered polling ... Oct 15 Philosophic 2
More from around the web