Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sue...

Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sues Va. pastor

There are 61 comments on the KNOE-TV Monroe story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sues Va. pastor. In it, KNOE-TV Monroe reports that:

Democratic Congressman Dennis Cardoza, whose growing dislike for Washington politics was a factor in his decision not to seek re-election, announced Tuesday that he won't even finish out his term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNOE-TV Monroe.

Since: Aug 12

Tucson, AZ

#21 Aug 14, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I looked, most "gods" apparently believe that homosexual activity is wrong going by how many of the world's religions forbid it.
Ok so we have established that not everybody believes in ur god so y should they have to follow a rule made by him?

Tucson, AZ

#22 Aug 14, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I have a college degree, minored in theology and poltical science, attend church regularly and have done so for many years, and have known at least 4 pastors who were gay or lesbian.

:)
Point, foxy ;D

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#23 Aug 14, 2012
Atlas12a wrote:
<quoted text>
Point, foxy ;D
I'm in Oro Valley, just a few miles north of Tucson.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24 Aug 14, 2012
Pam wrote:
Perhaps it says God is punishing people that way even today. Harden your heart against God and find yourself with unnatural desires.
No, Paul is clearly saying that God punished presumably hetero Romans for their IDOLATRY by making them do "things" that PAUL finds personally distasteful. You're the one desperately trying to spin these passages into meaning something clearly they don't. The condemnation of the same sex sex isn't God's, after all, He's the one making them commit them, the condemnation is strictly Paul's take on what God made them do.

Tucson, AZ

#25 Aug 14, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in Oro Valley, just a few miles north of Tucson.

Do u know where san Manuel is?

Tucson, AZ

#26 Aug 14, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in Oro Valley, just a few miles north of Tucson.

It's only about 40 min ne o u wow that's crazy tho small world lol

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Atlas12a wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know where san Manuel is?
No, I just moved here form New York a few months ago. I don't know where anything is at all. I haven't been to Tucson.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#28 Aug 15, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I looked, most "gods" apparently believe that homosexual activity is wrong going by how many of the world's religions forbid it.
Most gods? sounds plural? or a total hypocrite

"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

“We are all atheists”

Since: May 11

Lewes, DE

#29 Aug 15, 2012
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not. It just doesn't use the word "lesbian." There is, however, no doubt about what they are talking about in tht passage.
Nor does it use the word "homosexual," seeing as that word was not even in the English language until the late 1800s. The infallible, unchanging word of (what I assume is) your chosen deity was changed by MEN in 1954 to include the word "homosexual." It was not in any of the original texts. Note, this change was made during the McCarthy commie-homo witch hunts.
Cathy

Tucson, AZ

#30 Aug 15, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just moved here form New York a few months ago. I don't know where anything is at all. I haven't been to Tucson.
Wow, I presently live in Tucson, but spent 12 years in Oro Valley- graduated from CDO. I've even been to San Manuel (few friends there). Very small world. I also have a theology degree too, and originally from CT- just moved back west 1.5 years ago.

Tucson, AZ

#31 Aug 15, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>No, I just moved here form New York a few months ago. I don't know where anything is at all. I haven't been to Tucson.
Oh wow haha I miss the east coast so bad the farthest north I went was Philly tho

Tucson, AZ

#32 Aug 15, 2012
Cathy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I presently live in Tucson, but spent 12 years in Oro Valley- graduated from CDO. I've even been to San Manuel (few friends there). Very small world. I also have a theology degree too, and originally from CT- just moved back west 1.5 years ago.
Who do u know in sm good chance I know them haha
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#33 Aug 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>

And your concept of what is a sin is completely irrelevant.
translation: Your beliefs do not matter. My beliefs, however, must be the law.(in the name of tolerance and equality of course).

morality is not dismissable simply for being non-secular!

Its funny that you think the morality of the majority is not relevant yet act like the morality of the MINORITY is conclusive!
its not.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#34 Aug 15, 2012
Atlas12a wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so we have established that not everybody believes in ur god so y should they have to follow a rule made by him?
its clear not everyone believes gays can be in a marriage and so should they have to follow a rule made by you?

you do get that you guys are as much a cult as them, right?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#36 Aug 15, 2012
Atlas12a wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow haha I miss the east coast so bad the farthest north I went was Philly tho
I miss New York also. But the taxes and the frightfully cold weather there finaly got to me and I had to move to sunnier climes.

I LOVE the weather here in Oro Valley !

Although only a short distance away, the weather here is much nicer, cooler and dryer, than Tucson's weather. I'm currently looking for a house to rent in the area. Oro Valley is very expensive though.:(

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#37 Aug 15, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the Bible mentions lesbians, just like it doesn't mention Republicans. Or Democrats (whose EVILNESS is beyond dispute !)
As far as"evilness" goes, by looking at the lessons Jesus gave us, Democrats are the least evil. Republicans and libertarians are practically Satan worshipers

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#38 Aug 15, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as"evilness" goes, by looking at the lessons Jesus gave us, Democrats are the least evil. Republicans and libertarians are practically Satan worshipers
You have it EXACTLY ASSBACKWARDS (no surprise there). Democrats worship ONLY at the alter of Karl Marx, Uncle Joe Stalin, The Kennedys, and The Obamaniac. They are Evil. PURE EVIL.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#39 Aug 15, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it EXACTLY ASSBACKWARDS (no surprise there). Democrats worship ONLY at the alter of Karl Marx, Uncle Joe Stalin, The Kennedys, and The Obamaniac. They are Evil. PURE EVIL.
are down on the floor again, kicking and screaming having a temper tantrum.

" he evil pure evil wa wa wa snif,snif I want my mommy " and my binkie

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#40 Aug 15, 2012
disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
are down on the floor again, kicking and screaming having a temper tantrum.
" he evil pure evil wa wa wa snif,snif I want my mommy " and my binkie
No. Not only is my statement TRUE. It is Fair. And Balanced.

Notice how the Dems tolerate NO DISSENT.

My, how "Democratic" of them.

They prove my point.

Tucson, AZ

#41 Aug 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>its clear not everyone believes gays can be in a marriage and so should they have to follow a rule made by you?

you do get that you guys are as much a cult as them, right?
What do u mean u guys? I'm not gay I just think they should have the same opportunities as us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Coffee Party 240,950
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Cheech the Conser... 1,535,896
News Jailed Teacher Claims To Have Molested 75 Boys (Jan '09) Thu Ulysses G 2
News Oil pipeline: Trump's stock in company raises c... (Nov '16) Tue WillieRapier 12
News Barack Obama is a Christian (Dec '07) May 23 WelbyMD 4,894
News My Word: Congress must counter Trumpa s damage ... May 22 No doubt 1
News Campaign 2008OBAMA, Palin Stump in Colorado, Pr... (Oct '15) May 15 swedenforever 2
More from around the web