Vt. woman in lesbian custody case sues Va. pastor

Aug 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNOE-TV Monroe

Democratic Congressman Dennis Cardoza, whose growing dislike for Washington politics was a factor in his decision not to seek re-election, announced Tuesday that he won't even finish out his term.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Enos

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

What utter nonsense.

It's basically an admission that sodomy has no real benefits to society.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

How about we start a new religion and call it "The Miller Religion" !?

:)
Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

This guilty verdit is an true indication of how far down the path of evil our country has gone, and the lawsuit shows that Janet Jenkins is not a good person at all. And she does NOT have a child. I hope that young women pay close attention to this mess and realize what an entanglement you might be getting yourself into getting involved in a lesbian relationship. Realize before you get involved like this that homosexuality is a sin. Go with God Lisa. I'm still praying for you, your daughter, and the man whose life has been ruined by this sad situation. A real family has been disrupted while the legal system pussyfoots around with judicial activism by siding with a woman who tried to pretend she had a family. How upside down gays have made the world!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
This guilty verdit is an true indication of how far down the path of evil our country has gone, and the lawsuit shows that Janet Jenkins is not a good person at all. And she does NOT have a child. I hope that young women pay close attention to this mess and realize what an entanglement you might be getting yourself into getting involved in a lesbian relationship. Realize before you get involved like this that homosexuality is a sin. Go with God Lisa. I'm still praying for you, your daughter, and the man whose life has been ruined by this sad situation. A real family has been disrupted while the legal system pussyfoots around with judicial activism by siding with a woman who tried to pretend she had a family. How upside down gays have made the world!
No dear. YOU are upside down. Break the law and you go to jail.

And your concept of what is a sin is completely irrelevant.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Pam wrote:
I don't think the Bible mentions lesbians, just like it doesn't mention Republicans. Or Democrats (whose EVILNESS is beyond dispute !)
Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the Bible mentions lesbians, just like it doesn't mention Republicans. Or Democrats (whose EVILNESS is beyond dispute !)
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
So you agree with me that the bible doesn't mention lesbians !

Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with me that the bible doesn't mention lesbians !
No, I do not. It just doesn't use the word "lesbian." There is, however, no doubt about what they are talking about in tht passage.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not. It just doesn't use the word "lesbian." There is, however, no doubt about what they are talking about in tht passage.
Where does it say that a woman should not have a romantic\sexual relationship with a woman ?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
Committing IDOLATRY, a sin which Paul says God punished them for by turning them queer as folk and making them do "things" Paul is clearly turned of by. What does it say to you?

Since: Aug 12

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
Who r u to judge people or say what a family is or is not

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>No, I do not. It just doesn't use the word "lesbian." There is, however, no doubt about what they are talking about in tht passage.
So because the god in which u have faith (who is one of countless gods or deities) says it's wrong it's wrong for every one not matter what they believe in do u have any actual evidence to support ur claims (minus the bible) that ur god is right over anyone else's

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there's considerable doubt.

How do I know ? Because my lesbian pastor told us !

Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that a woman should not have a romantic\sexual relationship with a woman ?
It is there. You apparently have to have higher than 3rd grade reading skills to see it.
Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Committing IDOLATRY, a sin which Paul says God punished them for by turning them queer as folk and making them do "things" Paul is clearly turned of by. What does it say to you?
Perhaps it says God is punishing people that way even today. Harden your heart against God and find yourself with unnatural desires.
Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Atlas12a wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u to judge people or say what a family is or is not
I'm someone who knows what a family really is, that's who I am.
Pam

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Atlas12a wrote:
<quoted text>
So because the god in which u have faith (who is one of countless gods or deities) says it's wrong it's wrong for every one not matter what they believe in do u have any actual evidence to support ur claims (minus the bible) that ur god is right over anyone else's
Last time I looked, most "gods" apparently believe that homosexual activity is wrong going by how many of the world's religions forbid it.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is there. You apparently have to have higher than 3rd grade reading skills to see it.
Actually I have a college degree, minored in theology and poltical science, attend church regularly and have done so for many years, and have known at least 4 pastors who were gay or lesbian.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
The US laws deal with facts, which trumps religious bible babble. Until your fairy tale deity shows up in court as evidence, you got nothin'.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm someone who knows what a family really is, that's who I am.
So do I r u saying that a straight couple who adopt isn't a family? Plz educated me on what the requirements are to be considered a family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••