SEIU fights 300 O'Hare job cuts as mo...

SEIU fights 300 O'Hare job cuts as mob ties are alleged to owner of firm

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 30, 2012, titled SEIU fights 300 O'Hare job cuts as mob ties are alleged to owner of firm. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A WGN TV report by Mark Suppelsa now raises serious doubts about Mayor Emanuel's decision to award the O'Hare cleaning contract to United Maintenance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Bill

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 2, 2012
LOL, when I think of the SEIU, fraud comes to mind.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Unions - Organized Crime - Chicago Politicians, doesn't matter what order they come in they're all equally worthless and the reason for most of Chicago's problems!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 3, 2012
one organized crime org SEIU griping about another organized crime org that won the janitor bid at odds lolol you couldn't write better theatre than this, maybe it'll be turned into a reality tv series, mob wars lololol never seen to many protesters fighting to clean a toilet before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,279,010
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Joe Balls 197,216
News Bust: Iran opponents' August fail Aug 31 Christsharia Law 1
News Why the border fence fails (Apr '09) Aug 28 guess at it 892
News Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signs gay conversion... Aug 26 Sneaky Pete 26
News Rauner, GOP rally at state fair; Dems nix vetoes Aug 23 sam 1
News Who's doomed - Democrats or Republicans? Aug 23 Trumping On 6
More from around the web