Jesse Jackson Jr.'s absence goes unno...

Jesse Jackson Jr.'s absence goes unnoticed in DC

There are 5 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Jul 16, 2012, titled Jesse Jackson Jr.'s absence goes unnoticed in DC. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

When Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. disappeared last month for a mysterious medical leave, it took weeks for anyone in Washington to even notice.It was a measure of the disconnect between his famous name and his stature on Capitol Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Bring Jesse Jr to Justice

New Boston, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Blago wrote Jesse Jr a Postcard saying wish you were Here and I agree 100%. Time to put Jesse Jr on trial for bribery. Its Time!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Jackson is a screwed up as his nut cutting father is.
Democrats are embarrassing. Monica Monica

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Like father like son. Jesse has been AWOL many times when REAL leadership in the AA Community was needed. Just another media hore. Illinois needs a recall on the son and elect some real representation.....

Revelry

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Jul 16, 2012
http://tinypic.com/r/nqtwkh/6 please ignore this post

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Firm That Paid WH Adviser Linked to War Criminal
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/11/fi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Cheech the Conser... 1,641,508
News George Will: All eyes turn to Illinois for an i... 15 hr Rick Perry s Closet 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) Sat loose cannon 242,994
News Bipartisan analysis: Senate bill would hike tax... Nov 15 CodeTalker 23
News Inventor of Etch A Sketch dies in France at 86 (Feb '13) Nov 8 Brewers revenge 5
News Trump to tackle opioid addiction in White House... Oct 30 inbred Genius 18
__POPE OUTED --- Shockwaves from Rome__ Oct 29 Oct 2017 1
More from around the web