Illinois moves to grant drivers licen...

Illinois moves to grant drivers licenses to illegal immigrants

There are 73 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Illinois moves to grant drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. In it, Reuters reports that:

Illinois took a major step on Tuesday toward granting drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, which would make it the most populous U.S. state to allow undocumented migrants to legally drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#45 Dec 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>///The graves will be in Syria, because Obama sold them chemical weapons.
When they count the dead, thank Obama.This is what Benghazi was about and Stevens tried to stop it. That's why no help was sent.
SYRIA 'LOADS SARIN NERVE GAS INTO BOMBS'...
Obama Derangement Syndrome strikes again.

Want to provide us some proof that President Obama sold Syria chemical weapons, while you're at it?
Justin

Richmond, VA

#46 Dec 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Most immigrants, legal or not, work very hard for little pay.
We were actually talking about American citizens.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#47 Dec 6, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
We were actually talking about American citizens.
Ah, I see - my apologies. You weren't engaging in anti-Mexican bigotry but far-right whining about your fellow Americans.

Not sure that's much better, but at least I understand what you were talking about.:)

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#48 Dec 6, 2012
The goodies just keep coming to illegals!!!! The Democrats are making sure they stay in control and that breaking our laws reaps big rewards. How proud they must be!!!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#49 Dec 6, 2012
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
The goodies just keep coming to illegals!!!! The Democrats are making sure they stay in control and that breaking our laws reaps big rewards. How proud they must be!!!!
I'm proud that I DON'T live in N. Carolina.

“Trump ain't playing!”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#50 Dec 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud that I DON'T live in N. Carolina.
I've even more proud you don't!!!!!!!!!!
Dane T

AOL

#51 Dec 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see - my apologies. You weren't engaging in anti-Mexican bigotry but far-right whining about your fellow Americans.
Not sure that's much better, but at least I understand what you were talking about.:)
You sound like a crazy person. What does "bigotry" have to do with deluding the value of our citizenship by rewarding unassimilating Illegals for colonizing our Country????
Justin

Richmond, VA

#52 Dec 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my remarks were not baseless bigotry directed outward in the form of whining, but rather politically incorrect (but factually correct) sentiment directed inward for the purpose of constructive criticism. However, being critical of your fellow American is not characteristic of the far-right, we all do it from time to time.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#53 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a crazy person. What does "bigotry" have to do with deluding the value of our citizenship by rewarding unassimilating Illegals for colonizing our Country????
Nothing, nor did I say it did. I've already spoken AGAINST illegal immigration, if you'd care to go back and actually read my posts.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#54 Dec 7, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my remarks were not baseless bigotry directed outward in the form of whining, but rather politically incorrect (but factually correct) sentiment directed inward for the purpose of constructive criticism. However, being critical of your fellow American is not characteristic of the far-right, we all do it from time to time.
They were partisan extremism. I don't know how "politically incorrect" they were, but if it makes you happy to think that they were, so be it.:)
Dane T

AOL

#55 Dec 7, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, nor did I say it did. I've already spoken AGAINST illegal immigration, if you'd care to go back and actually read my posts.
Good. Because it is suicide for America's Assimlated culture. E Pluribus Unum is the ONLY way a divisive America can thrive or survive.

We were ALL incredibly STUPID to let this all get so out of hand. But, it is good for Democrats so plenty good enough for Illinois cause they pander and pander and pander without regard to the out comes.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#56 Dec 7, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Derangement Syndrome strikes again.
Want to provide us some proof that President Obama sold Syria chemical weapons, while you're at it?
Le Jimbo is what happens when they drool to Fox News 24/7.

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#57 Dec 7, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny that illegal aliens from Mexico surpass you on the social class ladder.

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Dane T

AOL

#58 Dec 7, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny that illegal aliens from Mexico surpass you on the social class ladder.
HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Your arrogant lack of feeling for the impact on your fellow citizens is SO Obama.

Our first obligation should be to our OWN less fortunate citizens....Bub!

Man UP. Grow a Pair!!!

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#59 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arrogant lack of feeling for the impact on your fellow citizens is SO Obama.
Our first obligation should be to our OWN less fortunate citizens....Bub!
Man UP. Grow a Pair!!!
Tell that to the Republican party. They seem to put the less fortunate on the back burner.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#60 Dec 7, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Because it is suicide for America's Assimlated culture. E Pluribus Unum is the ONLY way a divisive America can thrive or survive.
We were ALL incredibly STUPID to let this all get so out of hand. But, it is good for Democrats so plenty good enough for Illinois cause they pander and pander and pander without regard to the out comes.
Yeah, Democrats....because Republicans have worked HARD to end the problem.

Oh, wait...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#61 Dec 7, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Le Jimbo is what happens when they drool to Fox News 24/7.
And Drudge...don't forget Drudge. Jimbo would be lost without him...:)

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#62 Dec 7, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
And Drudge...don't forget Drudge. Jimbo would be lost without him...:)
That's all these Fox News pillow humpers drool too. You can hear them echo that mantra day in and day out.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#63 Dec 8, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your whining and sobbing are keeping the neighborhood awake. Get over it!
;)
Rice under fire from left as Kerry's name won't go away

By Domenico Montanaro, NBC News Deputy Political Editor

It’s not just Benghazi anymore.

One of the most controversial energy projects in the nation also has become a flash point in the drama surrounding who may become the next secretary of state – and it’s coming from the left instead of the right.

Back on Nov. 28,“OnEarth,” published by the Natural Resources Defense Council, dug into U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s financial disclosures and found that she and her husband have a stake in TransCanada, the company pushing for the Keystone XL Pipeline to be built.
Tradition

Woodbridge, VA

#64 Dec 8, 2012
Deport these cockroaches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,496
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 239,515
News Left out of AHCA fight, Democrats let their gra... Sun Wholly Silicon Wafer 10
News Gingrich: Romney will win 'over 300 electoral v... (Oct '12) Sun Slum lord n Chief 37
News Paul Ryan and Donald Trump look for way to pass... Sat jonjedi 15
News Oil pipeline: Trump's stock in company raises c... Mar 22 Well Well 10
News Bitter partisanship on display at Supreme Court... Mar 20 slick willie expl... 2
More from around the web