Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,048)

Showing posts 780,941 - 780,960 of1,036,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
now that they have guns they can just shoot all of the lowlifes who usually get away with rape.
Why Wonít the Military Take Troop-on-Troop Rape Seriously?
http://www.tnr.com/blog/plank/109083/why-wont...
Rush will have a fit the first time one of his ilk gets shot.
I was highlighting the equality thing...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
We have Marxist-Leninist and Obama version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of child murders and homosexuals.
Nice town Edenton. I use to go there every day.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign policy failures are NOT good issues.
And Benghazi was.
WTH we doing in Libya? Where'd MQ obtain all that yellowcake? Is there or is there "not" WMD in the Mid East, or is there only such according to which partisian labelduhm label of politics is in office of the term?(errr, now that just really makes sense-NOT).
Existance of WMD materials-Yea or Nay. Delusions of good ship lollipoppers get a clue.
Well, if we had Valerie Plame in charge of that intelligence again, I'm sure we'd have reports of WMDs.
))))))
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
or, it seems, Tea Party rule
Voting machines via NONE YO'BIZNESS privacy, FOR democracy, Against Communism and Marxism are beautiful things :-).
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Give up your guns if you wish just leave mine alone , what gives you the right to dictate how I live or what I do , I know you think you know whats best for me and it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside , I don't need the govt. running my life and if they don't stop interfering with mine I will stop paying for yours .
so let's apply that thinking to....abortion. or prayer in schools. or any of the right wing stupidity that insinuates, because they're smarter(???) than everyone else, that they can dictate to others about how they should live their life.

just so you know....hypocrisy is not going to help your cause.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Question #?-Where were the drones during the HOURS of street lined "protesting" and embassey burning? Some tear gas could've made for some better crowd gathering control.
Foreign Policy Failure.
"street lined "protesting" and embassey burning?"

You saw this in Benghazi?
Well, the people in the White House watching the video feed live never saw this.
So, kindly tell us why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up a terrorist attack.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obamas court?
No, the We the Peoples Court.

Where's Wapner?

Christie/Wapner for POTUS/VP 2016!!

:-)
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Justice Scalia:ĎIt Will Have to Be Decidedí Whether Govít Can Regulate Some Types of Guns
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/29/ju...
because the only way they could rule for handguns(against precedent) in DC was to say that handguns are not 'unusual', and so they had to say that there are weapons that are 'unusual'.
and no, you're not going to have your cake and eat it too.
you gun nuts are screwed. you can make all the noise you want about Obama, but in the end it all ends up in the Court.
Define a gun nut?

...AND....

If i went and called you a 'redskin' would that be nice?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> We don't govern by mob rule in this country.
no, majority rule.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Question #?-Where were the drones during the HOURS of street lined "protesting" and embassey burning? Some tear gas could've made for some better crowd gathering control.
Foreign Policy Failure.
Yup.
Well, that depends on what the foreign policy plan is. Obama obviously wants the US to fail. Burning US embassies is evidence that Obama's foreign policy is succeeding, much to the dismay of Americans that don't hate the United States.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

AFF wrote:
<quoted text>
No Natural law will.
Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290....

that's the current Court reality.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if we had Valerie Plame in charge of that intelligence again, I'm sure we'd have reports of WMDs.
))))))
Chain her to Limbaugh, so SHE has a scapegoat.

Worms. Trout bait.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
You lie a lot and here is another example. Posted several times before lunch, and here it is after 9:00 in the evening I am posting again.
You lied in one the first posts we exchanged and you just continue to lie, for you it is part of your persona. You are much like "poop" you verbalize a lot but say nothing. You are such a phoney not a single poster in this thread ever agrees with a thing you post. That being said I would guess that losers like "nutsucker", "dim", "poop" and maybe "silly" will start giving you big LOL's.
lie in peace.
Peace
KMA
Going through life this deranged and stupid has to be a real burden for the few remaining family members that will admit to knowing your lame azz.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Obamas court?
how quickly we forget that you can now carry handguns in DC.

yeah, that was 'Obama's' court.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Well, that depends on what the foreign policy plan is. Obama obviously wants the US to fail. Burning US embassies is evidence that Obama's foreign policy is succeeding, much to the dismay of Americans that don't hate the United States.
So simpleton thinks that those that oppose Obama are the real Americans and not the majority that voted for him???? Obama is keeping us safe far better than the two bunglers did.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"street lined "protesting" and embassey burning?"
You saw this in Benghazi?
Well, the people in the White House watching the video feed live never saw this.
So, kindly tell us why Obama lied for two weeks trying to cover up a terrorist attack.
They didn't comprehend the meaning of, or were ignorant to the term of "political terrorism" ???

I don't know wth we're doing in Libya anyway, wrong continent to be trying to "govern" imo.
Jiminy Cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you weren't following along eh?
There were no sitting ducks moron, get yourself informed.
Security was removed in Libya of all places. Has there been any accounting of who made that decision or an explanation as to why?

If Hillary didn't read those cables of distress, why not and who did?

Who made the decision to take al-Qaeda out of the mix and replace the video as the reason for the attack? Who made the decision to put Rice in front of the cameras to falsely claim that was the reason for the attack?

Where was the president when all these decisions were being made to intentionally deceive the American public - and why was he willingly a part of it?

It's the deception that lingers. Hillary didn't even seem to think it mattered who was responsible or why. That's an astonishing statement in itself considering the many unanswered questions that still haven't been answered.

Or maybe you have them. Most of us are still waiting to find out how far up the chain this deception went.

Do you not care about deception for no other reason than political posturing to win an election when four Americans are dead in a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11?

Because I certainly do.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag", but a high paid one. Ratings may come before the good of the Republican Party?
The GOP problem was R L was a leader of the Republican Party rather than Sen.John McCain, from 2009 to 2011.
Senator McCain's robust attack on Sec of State Hillary Clinton was in part theater.
McCain need to lead the party until someone can be found.
Bush family seems disinterested at the moment???
Their beaten down and unlikely to ever escape W's, cough, legacy. Even Jeb's handsome Latino youngun has taken his show to Texas rather than give it a go in Florida where he'd have to compete for votes against Cuban and Ruerto Rican pols.

McCain's robust attack on madame secretary was likely all theater as he let it slip, again, that he too had prior knowledge of under staffing at certain embassies.

That it's up to McCain to lead the party shows what sorry condition the GOP is in.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

What does a Liberal with a Phd do when the people under their charge are not making the grade?

Change it!

http://www.dispatch.com/content/topic/special...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so let's apply that thinking to....abortion. or prayer in schools. or any of the right wing stupidity that insinuates, because they're smarter(???) than everyone else, that they can dictate to others about how they should live their life.
just so you know....hypocrisy is not going to help your cause.
People that cannot differentiate "political terrorism" from lame blamegame "spontaneous uprisings" might need to go back to school themselves, and get a clue.
And Keystone beats the heck out of an inflamed Straights of Hormuz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 780,941 - 780,960 of1,036,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••