Text of Obama's acceptance speech - B...

Text of Obama's acceptance speech - Boston.com

There are 31 comments on the Boston.com story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Text of Obama's acceptance speech - Boston.com. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Text of President Barack Obama's remarks Thursday night at the Democratic National Convention, as provided by the Obama campaign: Michelle, I love you.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Sep 8, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
No , in your statement that no Liberal's on panel. Juan Williams was on the panel everytime I saw it.
My try again is for another lie to be made.
All of the Fox commentators did their usual bit, picking away to create maximum negative spin.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#24 Sep 8, 2012
If ONLY he was half as good as President as he is at reading a teleprompter!!! He doens't have a Genuine bone in his body.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Sep 8, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the Fox commentators did their usual bit, picking away to create maximum negative spin.
...another one caught in the Lib " Information vacuum ".

You've obviously have never heard Juan Williams , I advise you to ask permission from your HANDLERS to youtube Willaims , he is a staunch Dem and pro-Obamaite and on FOX daily for the last 3 weeks.

He also subs for O'Reilly now and then.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Sep 8, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
...another one caught in the Lib " Information vacuum ".
You've obviously have never heard Juan Williams , I advise you to ask permission from your HANDLERS to youtube Willaims , he is a staunch Dem and pro-Obamaite and on FOX daily for the last 3 weeks.
He also subs for O'Reilly now and then.
Do you believe that being personally insulting is a valid argument in support of your opinions?

It only makes me sad that you resort to that. I suspect you may be capable of better.

Please feel free to disagree with me at any time without being personally insulting.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Sep 8, 2012
After I bring up Juan Williams you still insist on FOX having no lib. voices . So you become Fair Game to me.

Juan was on FOX daily on a panel at the recent conventions.

Here is your non-existing FOX Lib. commenting in 2008 on Obama's nomination.

Deny the truth and you are " Fair Game ".

&pl aynext=1&list=PL675E96CA94 EAC336&feature=results_mai n
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Sep 8, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
After I bring up Juan Williams you still insist on FOX having no lib. voices . So you become Fair Game to me.
Juan was on FOX daily on a panel at the recent conventions.
Here is your non-existing FOX Lib. commenting in 2008 on Obama's nomination.
Deny the truth and you are " Fair Game ".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =INlucTgD6K8XX&playnext=1 &list=PL675E96CA94EAC336 &feature=results_main
The fact that you would declare anyone “fair game” is a personal insult. You use it to distance other people, justify bad social behavior and excuse your hostility. It may work for you, at least for now in some ways, but it has convinced me to stop responding to your posts after this.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Sep 8, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you would declare anyone “fair game” is a personal insult. You use it to distance other people, justify bad social behavior and excuse your hostility. It may work for you, at least for now in some ways, but it has convinced me to stop responding to your posts after this.
Oh boy , lying just for the hell of it to make a political point is declaring oneself " Fair Game " . My hostility , I'm not exactly inclined to go hunt you down or any other violent act againist you . Don't even try to go there.

My bad social behavior vs. your blatant disregard of my first posting on Juan Williams.

Your defending your lie by attacking my dislike of it.

You obviously didn't watch FOX much or if at all. I switched between Maddow and FOX. I saw Schultz, Maddow , Rev. Al plus Matthews on the floor and some unkown GOPer at the table in the booth.

On FOX I saw Juan Williams , Steven Hayes , Dr. Krauthammer and Brit Hume plus Breir.

You denied twice Williams was present.

End of debate , bald face liars aren't worthy of it.
BO 4 More Yrs

Anonymous Proxy

#30 Sep 9, 2012
ABC News: Democratic National Convention speaker absolute fraud! Never worked for Bain

Notice that the DNC convention did the creepy "USA! USA! USA!" chant whenever Pres bragged about assassinating someone.

Question is how will Obama take our taxpayer dollars in hide it while paying off his failed DNC tab of 15 million
BO 4 More Yrs

Anonymous Proxy

#31 Sep 9, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy , lying just for the hell of it to make a political point is declaring oneself " Fair Game " . My hostility , I'm not exactly inclined to go hunt you down or any other violent act againist you . Don't even try to go there.
My bad social behavior vs. your blatant disregard of my first posting on Juan Williams.
Your defending your lie by attacking my dislike of it.
You obviously didn't watch FOX much or if at all. I switched between Maddow and FOX. I saw Schultz, Maddow , Rev. Al plus Matthews on the floor and some unkown GOPer at the table in the booth.
On FOX I saw Juan Williams , Steven Hayes , Dr. Krauthammer and Brit Hume plus Breir.
You denied twice Williams was present.
End of debate , bald face liars aren't worthy of it.
A black friend of mine noted that there weren't any black speakers at the DNC convention, only 'elected' black officials. She didn't see too many blacks in the TV audience too.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Sep 9, 2012
BO 4 More Yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
A black friend of mine noted that there weren't any black speakers at the DNC convention, only 'elected' black officials. She didn't see too many blacks in the TV audience too.
They did have that hot Hollywood chick Washington.

I watched MSNBC enough ( only to be fair) to get sick to my stomach over Rev. Al Sharpton. He's about as Christian as Fidel Castro.
BO Racist Screeching

Anonymous Proxy

#33 Sep 9, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
They did have that hot Hollywood chick Washington.
I watched MSNBC enough ( only to be fair) to get sick to my stomach over Rev. Al Sharpton. He's about as Christian as Fidel Castro.
Al like all CBC members are useful idiots for Barack only. He has no clue how to jive with them the way they go on about black issues. He was raised by whites. When running for Illinois Senate, the blacks said he was too lily white to represent them. Barack doesn't care two bits about black voter welfare, just their votes. He got rid of DC private school vouchers for children, fired black teachers to reduce their % representation on the school board, favors white union workers. The fake Obama couple thumb their noses at the poor blacks. Mooch-elle never once volunteered to help AA's. She's got better things to do.

You have to laugh when Barack and Michelle play to the poor and blacks, and they buy it hook, line and sinker. It's called the Barack Death lure. He stiffs towns with his lunch bill, cannot budget worth the paper it's written on and his black followers think HE WILL SAVE THEM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,483,028
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 234,465
News Diddy says Obama has 'shortchanged' black peopl... Jan 19 youcant 5
News obama elected 44th president (Nov '08) Jan 18 Brianc1215 8,883
News A look back at the Obama years Jan 16 Jim Dandy 3
Barrak Obama wearing the peverbial blue turbin (Sep '08) Jan 12 Genetics 33
News Obama's 'Yes, we can': Thank Michelle for that Jan 11 USA Today 1
More from around the web