BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,825)

Showing posts 116,481 - 116,500 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry pollock. I don't have a dog.
Neither did you have a dog the first time you told that tale; and you don'have a step-mother either.
ROFLMAO.

LRS caught in delicto flagrante.
wojar wrote:
And the dog ate your homework?
ROFLMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Not wrong. Trying to slither out of that whopper is embarrassing your even further;
2. Who said it was embarrassing to have a stepmother? You. I never said that, but you just did. I just said it was embarrassing to be YOU. Thought that was pretty plain English, don't you think?;
3. Explain what "free airboat ride" signifies. You've been offering it for quite a while now. Will that replace your lack of intellectual prowess? I'm sure it's not a threat, right?;
4. Please point out where and when I wrote anything about the world not being fair.
jacqazz, look at it this way. I know the facts and you don't. You are wrong. Backing down on the step-mother attack huh? Not surprised. What exactly did you say was embarrassing to me? Free means it doesn't cost anything. Airboat is a vehicle. Ride is like transportation. The only threat for you is falling out of the boat. Now that wasn't that hard was it? Or was it? LOL Fairness - you think Utopia exists. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The names and words I write could in Topix, including my lasty post, can be read in kindergarten. Could you do the same with "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, buttune, rip heart out through azzhole?". I think not.
jacqazz, I'd be afraid to know what you think is appropriate for children.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "What a loser"
Well, the "loser" is the re-elected 44th president of the United States of America and will be re-inaugurated January 21, 2013. Does that make you a winner? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). That is when the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, the Hon John Roberts will attend to the swearing-in OF PRESIDENT OBAMA and thereafter intone "Congratulations, Mr. President". Will you be watching and eating your heart (what heart?) out, Mr predictor of a Romney lanslide? ha ha.
Thanks for the reminder. Today is 12/07/12 and the U.S. still has a liar and a fraud in the White House. Does anyone know his real name by chance? Pity the poor souls that have so little in their lives that they'll believe the first person that promises them something. That ladies and gentlemen is what you call a fool. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you have a dog the first time you told that tale; and you don'have a step-mother either.
ROFLMAO.
<quoted text>
You mean the lady has been pretending for 40+ years to be my step-mother? LMAO! Close your azzhole pollock, it's lying again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Two pollocks were walking in the woods when they came across a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence.

The one pulls down his pants & does the sheep.

Then he turns to his buddy and said, "Ok it's your turn."

So his buddy sticks his head in the fence.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Q: Why did the Polak cross the road?

A: He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?

A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry pollock. I don't have a dog.
"Pollock?". Did you not just write "But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar ". You're such trash.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a pin at you?

A: Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Q: How did the Polish mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?

A: Yellow in the front, Brown in the back!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pollock?". Did you not just write "But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar ". You're such trash.
You really don't comprehend much of anything do you? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reminder. Today is 12/07/12 and the U.S. still has a liar and a fraud in the White House. Does anyone know his real name by chance? Pity the poor souls that have so little in their lives that they'll believe the first person that promises them something. That ladies and gentlemen is what you call a fool. LMAO!!!
Will you be watching on January 21, 2013? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Q: How do you know you're flying over Poland?

A: Toilet paper hanging on the clotheslines
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the lady has been pretending for 40+ years to be my step-mother? LMAO! Close your azzhole pollock, it's lying again!
Again with the azzhole. Definitely has an anus retentive problem.

Reminds me. I'm thinking of your ancestor, LRS sr (ha ha), living in pharanoic times. You die, and they want to mummify him. As we all know, part of the mummifying process involved removing the brain from the skull by extricating it through the nasal passage. Well, they had to make an exception with your ancestor. Found, after examination, that they had to extract his brain through his azzhole, ha ha. Well, the family tree, it would appear, has not modified or changed the emplacement of his descendants' gray matter. Tell me, LRS, are you still hampered by the swelling of your prostate putting pressure on your brain? Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

corr ; You die should read "he dies". Rest as is, lol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

7 (SEVEN)inappropriate and racist jokes in a row vituperating the Poles. Then, you're gonna come out with hymns of angels and wise men and men of good will? Sick. Disgusting. What do you think, Rogue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the azzhole. Definitely has an anus retentive problem.
Reminds me. I'm thinking of your ancestor, LRS sr (ha ha), living in pharanoic times. You die, and they want to mummify him. As we all know, part of the mummifying process involved removing the brain from the skull by extricating it through the nasal passage. Well, they had to make an exception with your ancestor. Found, after examination, that they had to extract his brain through his azzhole, ha ha. Well, the family tree, it would appear, has not modified or changed the emplacement of his descendants' gray matter. Tell me, LRS, are you still hampered by the swelling of your prostate putting pressure on your brain? Ha ha.
Look it up again jacqazz. You still do not grasp the concept of humor at all. What a dim-witted, boring individual you are. Man, I feel for those who MUST be around you. How much do you pay them to "hang" around like snot on a doorknob?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
7 (SEVEN)inappropriate and racist jokes in a row vituperating the Poles. Then, you're gonna come out with hymns of angels and wise men and men of good will? Sick. Disgusting. What do you think, Rogue?
Isn't the world a fascinating place jacqazz? You should see what it's like when you're not an azzhole! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of any mature adult who would refer to his step-mother as one of his "parents" not long after grieving for the loss of his mother. You spent Thanksgiving Day in your vermin infested rented room tapping LMAO messages into your cell phone. I hope you enjoyed chicken tender dinner at McDonald's.

You were caught in a lie. It's not the lady pretending, its LRS pretending. Birfoons specialize in pretending. Pretend millions, pretend law, pretend Kenyan birth certificates, pretend real estate empires, pretend internet fortunes ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,481 - 116,500 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••