Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: The Daily Record 799

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Full Story
First Prev
of 40
Next Last
annie hall

Alliance, OH

#1 Sep 25, 2012
How desperate is this person for votes if they have to do this?
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
57 Million dead and counting for lasciviousness and convenience alone. Young women encouraged to vacancy and ignorance about what happens later... stabbing guilt for murdering their own... images in shadows.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#3 Sep 25, 2012
annie hall wrote:
How desperate is this person for votes if they have to do this?
Andy is a self promoting self absorbed non-talented unemployed wannabe messiah just like the rest of the anti woman antic choice freaks. Gota get those womens under control is the real battle cry!
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
"anti women"?
"anti choice"?
"get those womens under control"?

Keep spewing that hateful nonsense. But killing the unborn is the issue.

Doesn't matter how old they are.
Doesn't matter how formed they are or not.
Doesn't matter whether they can hear, smell, see, feel, etc.
Doesn't matter hwo the mother "feels".

It is a HUMAN-LIFE and unless it is literally threatening the life of the mother, there is no reason to kill it. It's disgusting how abortion, ending a HUMAN LIFE, is used as birth control now. Absolutely disgusting.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#6 Sep 25, 2012
What year is Kentucky living in? 1687? Do they burn witches, too?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Yes, in fact this IS the stone age, AND we burn witches. Thanks for asking!!
My Womb

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Last time I checked, this was a medical procedure. That's means that I don't need your opinion, permission or judgement if I choose to have one. I also don't need you getting in my way. This LEGAL, medical procedure is a decision that my doctor and I will make. I don't tell you hypocritical people what you can and can't do with your bodies so maybe people should just mind their own business. It is like we have reverted back to the damn 50s!!
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2012
You can call it a "medical procedure" all you want, doesn't change what it is and it doesn't change what that makes you if you get one.
My Womb

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
You can call it a "medical procedure" all you want, doesn't change what it is and it doesn't change what that makes you if you get one.
Shut up and get off your high horse lady!! I don't see you hounding the prison guards who injects the lethal dose or pulls the switch on the chair. I dont care what you think of me, the only person who shoul be judging is God, not you. I bet I get to heaven quicker than you with your judgmental ass!!
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2012
My Womb wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and get off your high horse lady!! I don't see you hounding the prison guards who injects the lethal dose or pulls the switch on the chair. I dont care what you think of me, the only person who shoul be judging is God, not you. I bet I get to heaven quicker than you with your judgmental ass!!
You're telling me to shut up and getting so mad and throwing around the "don't judge me" crap because you know it's true. The truth hurts. Why don't you help others make a better decision instead of defending it and trying to justify. The only justification is if your life is in danger. Anything else is just selfishness.

God loves you and will forgive you. But please don't encourage others to do it too. Don't defend it because of your bad choices. Recognize what you did was wrong and repent. Show some other young women that there is another way. There is always another way. Nothing is worth taking an innocent life for. In a financial crisis? There is government assistance. In an abusive relationship? There are shelters. Embarrassed? Get over it. Pride is not an excuse to take a life.

Come on ladies. A temporary situation is no reason to make a life long decision and take a life.
My Womb

Sarasota, FL

#13 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>You're telling me to shut up and getting so mad and throwing around the "don't judge me" crap because you know it's true. The truth hurts. Why don't you help others make a better decision instead of defending it and trying to justify. The only justification is if your life is in danger. Anything else is just selfishness.

God loves you and will forgive you. But please don't encourage others to do it too. Don't defend it because of your bad choices. Recognize what you did was wrong and repent. Show some other young women that there is another way. There is always another way. Nothing is worth taking an innocent life for. In a financial crisis? There is government assistance. In an abusive relationship? There are shelters. Embarrassed? Get over it. Pride is not an excuse to take a life.

Come on ladies. A temporary situation is no reason to make a life long decision and take a life.
Again, why do you need to run your mouth and attempt to make someone feel bad for a medical procedure. Regardless the reason why someone chooses an abortion is NONE of your business or anyone else for that matter. The reason I bring up judging is because that is what YOU are doing, what the truth hurts?? Just because YOU CHOOSE (look at those operative words "you choose") doesn't mean you or anyone else has the right to take MY CHOICE away. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut and let people decide
for themselves. Oh yes, I'm sure the Freedom of Speech speech will now follow. Save it, no one wants to hear your opinion on that either.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#14 Sep 25, 2012
There are only 2 things worst then an abortion...

Exploiting images of the aborted for votes.
Exploiting images of the aborted to gain control over women.

Ladies,
If you want an abortion get one. None of these usless right wing crybaby assholes have any business involving themselves in your life and your decisions. Do what ya gotta do and tell theses busybody douchebags to leave you the hell alone.....
You are and American and you have a right to safe medical procedures, and abortion is one of them.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#15 Sep 25, 2012
I agree with only one thing from you.
You are not a rocket scientist.
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Sep 25, 2012
My Womb wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why do you need to run your mouth and attempt to make someone feel bad for a medical procedure. Regardless the reason why someone chooses an abortion is NONE of your business or anyone else for that matter. The reason I bring up judging is because that is what YOU are doing, what the truth hurts?? Just because YOU CHOOSE (look at those operative words "you choose") doesn't mean you or anyone else has the right to take MY CHOICE away. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut and let people decide
for themselves. Oh yes, I'm sure the Freedom of Speech speech will now follow. Save it, no one wants to hear your opinion on that either.
Knowing that taking an innocent life is wrong is not judging. That is you feeling guilty and deflecting it onto me.
My Womb

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>Knowing that taking an innocent life is wrong is not judging. That is you feeling guilty and deflecting it onto me.
I don't feel guilty about anything so no deflection here. You are judging, which is not your place. Again, maybe you need to worry about your own womb and let me do with my mine as I see fit. You having the choice not to have an abortion doesn't mean you are allowed to take my choice to have one away.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#18 Sep 25, 2012
My Womb wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel guilty about anything so no deflection here. You are judging, which is not your place. Again, maybe you need to worry about your own womb and let me do with my mine as I see fit. You having the choice not to have an abortion doesn't mean you are allowed to take my choice to have one away.
Not so. Societies and cultures have had the ability and have exercised that ability to making the killing of innocent human life abhorrent both morally and legally. Pressures up to and including the imprisonment of women abrogating the core adherence to respect for human life has been and can be a reality. In order to accommodate the changing (therefore changeable) assertions of abbreviated morality, even the Hippocratic Oath disallowing a doctor to aid in any way an abortion has been altered. Such degradation of holding life in the womb sacred is the same sickness any genocidal government in history. We'd have more respect for life found on Mars and would never destroy it.

Minneapolis

#19 Sep 26, 2012
"anti women"?
"anti choice"?
"get those womens under control"?
Keep spewing that hateful nonsense. But killing the unborn is the issue.
Doesn't matter how old they are.
Doesn't matter how formed they are or not.
Doesn't matter whether they can hear, smell, see, feel, etc.
Doesn't matter hwo the mother "feels".
It is a HUMAN-LIFE and unless it is literally threatening the life of the mother, there is no reason to kill it. It's disgusting how abortion, ending a HUMAN LIFE, is used as birth control now. Absolutely disgusting.
It is a woman/girls medical physical condition and none of your business, end of story.

Minneapolis

#20 Sep 26, 2012
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Societies and cultures have had the ability and have exercised that ability to making the killing of innocent human life abhorrent both morally and legally. Pressures up to and including the imprisonment of women abrogating the core adherence to respect for human life has been and can be a reality. In order to accommodate the changing (therefore changeable) assertions of abbreviated morality, even the Hippocratic Oath disallowing a doctor to aid in any way an abortion has been altered. Such degradation of holding life in the womb sacred is the same sickness any genocidal government in history. We'd have more respect for life found on Mars and would never destroy it.
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pressures up to and including the imprisonment of women abrogating the core adherence to respect for human life has been and can be a reality.
AH! The goal!

Get those womens under control!!! If they don't do as we say with their body and medical well being we will imprison them!! Yep those no good beotches should know their place and male run religious institutions know what is best when keeping those no good beotches in line!
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Such degradation of holding life in the womb sacred is the same sickness any genocidal government in history. We'd have more respect for life found on Mars and would never destroy it.
Life in the womb is sacred but that no good ho whose body it inhabits will be/has been considered nothing more than a subservient brood mare twit! Those religious male phallic worshipping boys will make certain of that. Freedom for men only, servitude for the beotches!

LOL, life in the "womb" is sacred!!! Thanks for the laugh!
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Sep 26, 2012
You guys sound crazy with all your "control" talk. LOL! It's simple. It'a a human life. You are killing it. Human life should be valued and you are literally throwing it in the trash.Not really hard to grasp.

And don't preach to me about juding when you clearly don't understand the Biblical definition of the word.

Calling wrong WRONG is NOT judging.

And in case you missed it.... ABORTION IS WRONG!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#22 Sep 26, 2012
You guys sound crazy with all your "control" talk. LOL! It's simple. It'a a human life. You are killing it. Human life should be valued and you are literally throwing it in the trash.Not really hard to grasp.
And don't preach to me about juding when you clearly don't understand the Biblical definition of the word.
Calling wrong WRONG is NOT judging.
And in case you missed it.... ABORTION IS WRONG!
You are entitled to your opinion. But no one is obligated to act according to your opinions.

It is a woman's legal and moral right to make her own choice regarding her own uterus and pregnancy, based upon her own beliefs and circumstances, and without interference from those who wish to impose their personally held beliefs onto everyone, no matter which choice she ultimately makes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,176
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 14 hr squeezers 3
GOP: Obama's Immigration Action Will Cripple 20... Fri Cricket 23 225
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... Thu Hooogle It 20
Unions make push to recruit protected immigrants Dec 24 Hooogle It 3
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits Dec 24 serfs up 30
More from around the web