Re-elect President Obama

Re-elect President Obama

There are 7 comments on the HeraldNet story from Oct 14, 2012, titled Re-elect President Obama. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

Months before his 2008 election, Barack Obama became a force greater than himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

We Live in Illinois

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Our vote does not matter, it is the votes in 10 toss up states that matter. I'm not voting just a waste of time
What

Omaha, NE

#2 Oct 15, 2012
We Live in Illinois wrote:
Our vote does not matter, it is the votes in 10 toss up states that matter. I'm not voting just a waste of time
You're giving the election away. Vote and NOT for the Messiah!
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Absolutely vote for Obama/Biden. Only crazy people would do otherwise.
Madden Health Center

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Everone here is voting for Obama/Biden and were crazy
No Way

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Thanks, but I saw the Presidential, and Vice Presidential debates, and those 2 are way to stupid to be reelected.
bigben2000

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Before you vote for Obama, watch "2016 Obama's America" (THE MOVIE), you can watch it live on Amazon at link below

http://www.amazon.com/2016-Obamas-America/dp/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,234,625
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Guru 190,292
News Hillary Clinton: A woman ready to lead a " beca... 8 hr Wiktor 2
News Democrats work against Obama on trade Wed Bam 8
News Congress' familiar path: short-term solutions May 23 USA Today 3
News House Blocks Chance at Military Service for 'Dr... May 23 Who guessed it 11
News Obama's library to be built in Chicago, sources... May 18 Halle Berry Sister 113
More from around the web