Sad Coot John McCain Simply Does Not ...

Sad Coot John McCain Simply Does Not Care For Whippersnapper Obama And His 'Cheap Shots'

There are 1 comment on the Wonkette story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Sad Coot John McCain Simply Does Not Care For Whippersnapper Obama And His 'Cheap Shots'. In it, Wonkette reports that:

US Senator John McCain is not happy with That One, Barack Obama, making merciless fun of His Lord High Hairgel Mittens of Romney in last night's debate "draw." Bamz was all like "What up, dummy? Can you see Russia from your house?" And Mittens was all like "Does anyone have a stack of illegal notes with which I can wipe my terrible, mortifying flop ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wonkette.

azwi

Paradise Valley, AZ

#1 Oct 23, 2012
John McCain just can't get over the fact that the American people rejected him and his old fashion warmongering views in 2008. Since then McCain became a old frustrated, revengeful vindictive hatemongering crybaby. At McCain's advance age he lacks the skills, knowledge, proficiency, and temperament to understand today's MODERN world. There's not a day that goes by where McCain isn't whining and calling for numerous wars, invasions, bombings, even nuclear bombings. With the senseless killings and bloodshed that goes along with McCain and his wars. John McCain is NOT a military expert like he fantasizes. McCain is nothing more than a old war loving, war happy, war crazy, warmongering, war nut. THE GOP SHOULD MAKE HIM RETIRE. God forbid a Romney victory, because Romney could appoint McCain Sec of Defense which would mean certain war for the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,275,616
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques Ottawa 196,974
News Why the border fence fails (Apr '09) Fri guess at it 892
News Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signs gay conversion... Aug 26 Sneaky Pete 26
News Rauner, GOP rally at state fair; Dems nix vetoes Aug 23 sam 1
News Who's doomed - Democrats or Republicans? Aug 23 Trumping On 6
News Obama book writer detained (Oct '08) Aug 23 Martin garey 61
More from around the web