For Romney, Obama, long slog to nail-biter finish

Nov 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston Herald

Mitt Romney pulled the plug on his first presidential run on Feb. 7, 2008, and immediately served notice that he wasn't about to fade away.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I am having an Inauguration party on the 20th of January, and I will get more people then Pelosi got at Harry Carey's last week. It will be so fun. Promise not to be a sore loser?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
I am having an Inauguration party on the 20th of January, and I will get more people then Pelosi got at Harry Carey's last week. It will be so fun. Promise not to be a sore loser?
There's a party in the Cayman Islands?
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

All the Democrats at my party are going to wear black arm bands. A couple of them said if Romney wins they are leaving the country. It takes $250,000. to give the Canadian Government to take up perminent residence. They don't want the poor, and unfortunate

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Dress in black tomorrow.
The residential facility she's been committed to won't let clients wear anything but florescent green. The Client Care Workers have to be able to see them when they try to run away. This one obviously needs her meds increased as evidenced by her feelings of grandeur. I mean, can anyone actually believe this chick has anything credible or worthwhile to say? She's better off just not thinking.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
The residential facility she's been committed to won't let clients wear anything but florescent green. The Client Care Workers have to be able to see them when they try to run away. This one obviously needs her meds increased as evidenced by her feelings of grandeur. I mean, can anyone actually believe this chick has anything credible or worthwhile to say? She's better off just not thinking.
I don't think what Cat74 says is a result of thinking - unless you include the thoughts broadcast through her teeth.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think what Cat74 says is a result of thinking - unless you include the thoughts broadcast through her teeth.
I totally agree with you. But she thinks its thinking, and higher-order at that!
We need a qualifying test for voting. She's a living testimony to the need for it.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Aw, that hurts! I am registerd in Will County, and I am still regitered in Cook. When we lived in Chiago we voted Democrat in the primarie so they wouldn't dump our garbage in the yard. Chicago garbage workers are so nasty to Republicans. Typical slobbering, Union workers.
BO UNCLE TOM for AlQueda

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
All the Democrats at my party are going to wear black arm bands. A couple of them said if Romney wins they are leaving the country. It takes $250,000. to give the Canadian Government to take up perminent residence. They don't want the poor, and unfortunate
I have relatives in Canada. They don't want them. Some cities saw copy cat OWS. They have enough deadbeats. It's a conservative government now, things are getting privatized. Maybe Obots can go to Mexico, China, Cuba or North Korea, the further away the better.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

I just wish Obama had sent a black panthers to my polling place. There are a bunch of red necks that help election day. It would be so fun to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••