Gay marriage supporters take fight to...

Gay marriage supporters take fight to courts

There are 221 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 29, 2012, titled Gay marriage supporters take fight to courts. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Carlos Briones, left, and Richard Rykhus, of Evanston, are plaintiffs in the ACLU suit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
No To Tinkerbell Marriage

West Sayville, NY

#1 May 29, 2012
What God hath seperated man must not join together.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#2 May 29, 2012
There they go whining to the courts again. What else is new?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 May 30, 2012
No To Tinkerbell Marriage wrote:
What God hath seperated man must not join together.
How's The Bunkhouse ?

:)

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#4 May 30, 2012
You gays need to stop clogging the judicial system, wasting millions in taxpayer dollars with your frivolous lawsuits that nobody cares about.

West Sayville, NY

#5 May 30, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
How's The Bunkhouse ?
:)
? Hey FaFoxy. FaFuck you.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#6 May 30, 2012
PEOPLE'S CIVIL RIGHTS SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UP TO A POPULAR VOTE! IT SHOULD BE LEFT TO ELECTED POLITICIANS AND JUDGES! AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY BUT A REPUBLIC.

LOOK UP TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_m...

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#7 May 30, 2012
This is almost like pedophiles making demands for rights to molest children.

Makes me sick.

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

AOL

#8 May 30, 2012
Gay Population In U.S. Estimated At Only 4 Million

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

AOL

#9 May 30, 2012
Homosexuality is Condemned in the Bible
Homosexuals Are Banned By Islam

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#10 May 30, 2012
Blues Dot Com wrote:
How cares? Since when was America a theocracy? Religion can go f*ck itself. You can also drop dead.

West Sayville, NY

#11 May 30, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
LOOK UP TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_m...
LOOK UP YOUR ARSE. YOU'LL FIND YOUR HEAD!

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#12 May 30, 2012
American_Infidel wrote:
You gays need to stop clogging the judicial system, wasting millions in taxpayer dollars with your frivolous lawsuits that nobody cares about.
Give their rights and they will.

Also, I wouldn't say "nobody" cares... they seem to care pretty passionately.

West Sayville, NY

#13 May 30, 2012
No To Tinkerbell Marriage wrote:
<quoted text> ? Hey FaFoxy. FaFuck you.
You FaFaggots have no sense of hahumor.

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#14 May 30, 2012
Blues Dot Com wrote:
It might as well be condemned by Harry Potter as well... since that book has as much bearing on the case at hand as the religions you mentioned.

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

AOL

#15 May 30, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
How cares? Since when was America a theocracy? Religion can go f*ck itself. You can also drop dead.
Reported. Your account will be terminated with more post like that =))
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

#16 May 30, 2012
Just an hour from where I live is Crandall University. It is a Christian university...used to be called Atlantic Baptist but changed it's name to Crandall.

Like any university in Canada, it does receive some public funding occasionally, subsidies as it would be called. It has received $24 million in subsidies since 1996.

Being a Christian university, it does not hire homosexual professors and other teaching staff.

Now the LBGT community is kicking up a fuss that the university should not receive any public funding anymore because of it's hiring practices.

Other secular universities in Canada scoff at Crandall and won't even recognize Crandall University as equivalent to them...they regard it has a lower academia school....not because it has lower acadamia but simply because of it's Christian principles and hiring practices. Members of the LBGT community were on tv the other night making fun of Crandall.....So wait a minute here, Crandall University would be regarded as a high level curriculum/academia university simply if they started hiring on homo professors?

Crandall has a good level of education just like any other university...this is simply an attack by the LBGT community and other university rife with leftism.

The gay agenda is alive and well in Canada. It is also alive and well in the USA. They will not stop until they have destroyed everyone and everything that does not accept homosexuality.

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

#17 May 30, 2012
Naturally Wired wrote:
Just an hour from where I live is Crandall University. It is a Christian university...used to be called Atlantic Baptist but changed it's name to Crandall.
Like any university in Canada, it does receive some public funding occasionally, subsidies as it would be called. It has received $24 million in subsidies since 1996.
Being a Christian university, it does not hire homosexual professors and other teaching staff.
Now the LBGT community is kicking up a fuss that the university should not receive any public funding anymore because of it's hiring practices.
Other secular universities in Canada scoff at Crandall and won't even recognize Crandall University as equivalent to them...they regard it has a lower academia school....not because it has lower acadamia but simply because of it's Christian principles and hiring practices. Members of the LBGT community were on tv the other night making fun of Crandall.....So wait a minute here, Crandall University would be regarded as a high level curriculum/academia university simply if they started hiring on homo professors?
Crandall has a good level of education just like any other university...this is simply an attack by the LBGT community and other university rife with leftism.
The gay agenda is alive and well in Canada. It is also alive and well in the USA. They will not stop until they have destroyed everyone and everything that does not accept homosexuality.
All the LBGT will do is bring violence upon themselves. They are, in fact, a small percentage of the US population. And I mean really small!

The majority rules. Not a small band of misfits with freakist immoral behavior. And the majority is against homosexuals. They would be better off trying to climb Mt Everest on a pair of roller skates.
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

#18 May 30, 2012
Lord Who wrote:
<quoted text>
All the LBGT will do is bring violence upon themselves. They are, in fact, a small percentage of the US population. And I mean really small!
The majority rules. Not a small band of misfits with freakist immoral behavior. And the majority is against homosexuals. They would be better off trying to climb Mt Everest on a pair of roller skates.
It's funny that when homosexual issues started coming to the forefront some years ago, those not accepting of homosexual behaviour said the gay community has an agenda. Opponents of homosexuality said you wait and see...they will flaunt their behaviour in "pride" parades, they will one day try to have marriage, next they will want it taught in sex ed to our children that it is normal, they will one day attack the church or any Biblical teachings that oppose them, they will one day interpret scripture to justify their lifestlye... Everyone ridiculed them, said it was all nonsense, gays don't have an agenda etc...

Gays have done everything that was predicted.

Just my post above proves differently and of course there are more examples. I'm interested to see the outcome of this case with Crandall University in Canada....freedom of religion is suppose to be intact in this country.

In the province of Ontario, the provincial govt is forcing school boards to have gay-straight alliances. It's like "you will accept homosexuality as normal whether you like it or not".

Gays have no agenda?....yeah right

I hope the US is the last ray of hope for western countries...individual states need to tell President Urkel Odumba to get lost

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#19 May 30, 2012
Lord Who wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority rules. Not a small band of misfits with freakist immoral behavior.
Glad you said that since the latest polls are showing a favorable position towards gay marriage by the majority: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/766... .

And the numbers have been rising quickly for a decade.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#20 May 30, 2012
Lord Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So you got an F in American Civics? You have completely missed the whole concept of civil rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,078
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Soros King Maker 241,000
News Jailed Teacher Claims To Have Molested 75 Boys (Jan '09) Thu Ulysses G 2
News Oil pipeline: Trump's stock in company raises c... (Nov '16) May 23 WillieRapier 12
News Barack Obama is a Christian (Dec '07) May 23 WelbyMD 4,894
News My Word: Congress must counter Trumpa s damage ... May 22 No doubt 1
News Campaign 2008OBAMA, Palin Stump in Colorado, Pr... (Oct '15) May 15 swedenforever 2
More from around the web