6 Chinese officials fired after school stabbing

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: KLKN 87

While the White House and Congress struggle to avert the economic "fiscal cliff," dairy farmers are worried that the outcome of the effort could affect the farm bill and milk prices.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Another crazy person killing kids. The Chinese don't know how to respond, should'nt they look at the weapon used, perhaps it was a type of knife or hatchet that there is no real need for and they could ban them.

Look at what they did, they did not care what the excuses were they just took some people and said it is your job to keep the kids safe and fired them.

It may not sound fair but as far as results go I bet the kids in Chinese schools are safer because of it.
BURY YOUR DEAD

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
30 Dead babies; all American

22 Survivors; all Chinese
Unbelievable

Netherlands

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Robert wrote:
Another crazy person killing kids. The Chinese don't know how to respond, should'nt they look at the weapon used, perhaps it was a type of knife or hatchet that there is no real need for and they could ban them.
Look at what they did, they did not care what the excuses were they just took some people and said it is your job to keep the kids safe and fired them.
It may not sound fair but as far as results go I bet the kids in Chinese schools are safer because of it.
Yes jackass , China should help the likes of you by mass producing and exporting cheaper and deadlier weapons for nitwits like you to annihilate yourselves and each other.

And trust me, no one will miss the United M@th*f@k*ng states of America and will only be grateful that you are gone.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes jackass , China should help the likes of you by mass producing and exporting cheaper and deadlier weapons for nitwits like you to annihilate yourselves and each other.
And trust me, no one will miss the United M@th*f@k*ng states of America and will only be grateful that you are gone.
I don't' buy Chinese junk. As to who would miss the united states of america, I would say you since your post indicated you are from the Netherlands. Ya'll stayed neutral while the Germans had their way with your neighbors in WW1, in WW2 you tried the same but the Germans invaded, the battle of the netherlands lasted all of 5 days before you capitulated, then the Dutch police and civil service assisted the Germans in deporting the majority of the nations jews to concentration camps. This in one of the highest levels of collaboration with the Nazis during the Holocaust.

And who liberated your country, a bunch of Americans with guns so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
First Take Jobs-Then Guns

Monrovia, CA

#6 Dec 18, 2012
http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

Alex Jones brought up a good point on his December 17, 2012 show that most people won't talk about. Listen to the first hour of the podcasted show.

Why are hard leftist and national spotlighted politicians like Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schummer, and Michael Bloomberg -all part of the Israeli lobby in America- trying to disarm America.

They are by far the loudest voices going after the second ammendmant right now in America but openly lobby for US taxpayers to arm Israelis so they can defend themselves. And yes, Israel has a right to defend itself but so do Americans.

http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-targets-gun...

http://planet.infowars.com/guns/eric-holder-w...

The Connetecuit shootings were a horrific tragedy but going after the second ammendmant is not the answer.

These mass shootings always happen where there are strict gun control laws and the public is disarmed -remember criminals will always find access to guns whether they are outlawed or not and innocent civilians are usually the victims of mass shootings.

The answer to these mass shootings is to train and arm responsable US civilians including trusted school faculty on how to defend students from any crazies that show up until cops arrive. We need less guns in the hands of criminals and more guns in the hands of innocent law abiding citizens who are trained how to responsibly own and use firearms.

Isnt't it wierd how after the election all of a sudden all these shootings take place and now gun control is at the top of the headlines. You have the NFL (Bob Costas), news media figures, and national politicians now engaging in a full court press for gun control.

Look how the corporate media is promoting that guns be taken away so Americans citizens can't defend themselves from all forms of criminality.

The media is being absolutely transparent in its attempt to brainwash Americans into believeing that we don't have the right to defend ourselves with the second ammendmant. This should alarm all American citizens given the fact our government has been seized by Communist revolutionaries backed with offshore corporate fascist money.

These bought out political revolutionaries within our illegitimiate federal government are now aggitating the rest of the world and garnering hatred against America from countries like Russia, China, South America, and the Middle East.

The type of facism that is now being pushed in America was used in Stalanist Russia, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Fascist Argentina, Corrupt Mexico, to name a few examples. It's the same gameplan now being used on America.

And every time a country was destroyed and remade into a failed state/dictatorship it started by disarming the general public so people could get bullied by the tyrants into further authoritarianism with no way to fight back.

Now is not the time to disarm America. Pull your money out of the major banks so they can't create derivatives with it and put it in local credit unions or small banks. Call out/ vote out politicians that want to disarm America and boycott the corporate media by turning to non corporate news.

If these politicians want gun control why don't they get rid of their personal entourage of taxpayer paid for armed security/bodygaurds. They want gun control for citizens, not themselves.

Americans can put a stop to this tyrany as most people are now waking up from their trances because the tyranny is so in your face.

The New World Order lackeys must be nuts to think this gameplan will work in America for very long being this blatant. Americans of all political persuasion will never disarm -we are not stupid. Liberal or conserative we just love our freedom too damn much.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
well

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Dec 18, 2012
BURY YOUR DEAD wrote:
30 Dead babies; all American
22 Survivors; all Chinese
Move back to fcuking China. By the way there were 20 dead children.
PURE EVIL

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Your Great Satan was quite pleased!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 18, 2012
China has zero facilities for the criminally insane....lucky they don't have firearms.....yet.....
Fatboy

Bromma, Sweden

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
China has zero facilities for the criminally insane....lucky they don't have firearms.....yet.....
During 2010-11 China witnessed a "wave" of school attacks, killing 21 and some 90 injured.
With your gun laws The deaths would most likely been counted in the hundreds.

Firearm ownership law in China is heavily regulated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_ownershi...
dr pepppper

Hanoi, Vietnam

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
steam duck better perking or fry duck?;-000
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Go to china, stay out of Tiananmen square and you will be safe from some nut with a gun. I would suggest you google civil rights in china first but go for it.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I thought the Chinese invented the AK47. What you probably meant to say was... lucky they don't have any freedom. Makes governing oh so simple.
lct

Beijing, China

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't' buy Chinese junk. As to who would miss the united states of america, I would say you since your post indicated you are from the Netherlands. Ya'll stayed neutral while the Germans had their way with your neighbors in WW1, in WW2 you tried the same but the Germans invaded, the battle of the netherlands lasted all of 5 days before you capitulated, then the Dutch police and civil service assisted the Germans in deporting the majority of the nations jews to concentration camps. This in one of the highest levels of collaboration with the Nazis during the Holocaust.
And who liberated your country, a bunch of Americans with guns so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
how much your deficit with China?
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#15 Dec 18, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
you must not have heard obama's latest plan he is going to stiff china on the debt.
lct

Beijing, China

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
you must not have heard obama's latest plan he is going to stiff china on the debt.
it could be heard on your media everyday.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to china, stay out of Tiananmen square and you will be safe from some nut with a gun. I would suggest you google civil rights in china first but go for it.
Safe like the parents of the athelete, who were stabbed to death, by the crazy guy, during the Olympics there?
usainthehouse

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
please make ur comment again as i dont know what ur saying.

its small money anyway.
dr peppper

Hanoi, Vietnam

#19 Dec 18, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean Deafisit!! yo English onlee D- in here!!;-000h, U didn't reading all the Fed Note Reserve for MAO-mouth!!plymouth film!!;-000h, get a Samsum Note III ;-00000h, knee how ma;)
dr peppper

Hanoi, Vietnam

#20 Dec 18, 2012
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't like USmedia ? so how is yo CCTV? CNN hong kong?;-000
Human Revolution

Bearden, AR

#21 Dec 18, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a disturbed individual, and I have NO pity for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,154,269
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 36 min Goodbye Grubers 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,859
Snowden's nightmare comes true (Jul '13) Dec 19 RayOne 225
Tuesday's election will be hard to take sober Dec 18 swedenforever 190
Not Much Chance of Congress Stopping Cuba Policy Dec 18 Jeff Brightone 1
GOP Victory Sets Stage for Fresh Antiabortion... Dec 17 tha Professor 78
More from around the web