Down to the wire in 2-man GOP race in...

Down to the wire in 2-man GOP race in Michigan

There are 26 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Down to the wire in 2-man GOP race in Michigan. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Republican Mitt Romney fought Saturday to prove he is the strongest challenger to President Barack Obama, an increasingly difficult task given the tight race in his native state of Michigan against surging conservative Rick Santorum.In the final weekend of campaigning before Tuesday's Michigan and Arizona primaries, Romney focused on central and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Piotr

Czeladz, Poland

#1 Feb 25, 2012
this guy is not good. He is sectarian, dishonest, prowar moron,against poor people, against middle class,prospeculators and it will big disaster if he would win. The only possible solution is Ron Paul there.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#2 Feb 25, 2012
'Ol PooPoo had his heart set on attending the Mitt Romney rally at Ford Field last Friday. But he didn't go because he figured it would be impossible to get tickets.

None of the scalpers were peddling them online, so it appeared the event would be exclusively his most rabid fans...
Lance Winslow

Campbell, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
'Ol PooPoo had his heart set on attending the Mitt Romney rally at Ford Field last Friday. But he didn't go because he figured it would be impossible to get tickets.
None of the scalpers were peddling them online, so it appeared the event would be exclusively his most rabid fans...
I'm with you, behind Mitt who is the true embodyment of today's conservatives! Mitt will bring affordable health care to all Americans! Go Romney!
Romney s Hair Olympics

Media, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2012
>Republican Mitt Romney fought Saturday to prove he is the strongest challenger to President Barack Obama....

That's hilarious. Proving you're a stronger challenger than Newt or Frothy is a major undertaking.

Oh good lawd, how standards have fallen on the sad right wing.
Romney s Hair Olympics

Media, PA

#5 Feb 26, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you, behind Mitt who is the true embodyment of today's conservatives! Mitt will bring affordable health care to all Americans! Go Romney!
Yes, that's why Williard has all but strapped Romneycare in a crate on the roof of his station wagon and driven it off to Canada to be lost forever....
Cracker

Festus, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2012
Look at these haters , it's like saying the name Palin . They all come flocking, spewing their hate, hate and more hate .

Obama has already lost the 2012 election .

HaHaHaHa thanks for the laugh , you children are too funny ....
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#7 Feb 26, 2012
The rewhiglicon/bagger/birther clown show is only months away from folding the tents and heading off to where pink con elephants go to die. Good riddance to a pathetic display of a political party. The unrest at their Amway convention in Tampa will be the crème de la crème. But being weak opportunists that they are, will likely blame anything on the occupy wall streeters.

Get the EZ button.

Obama '12

Hillary '16
Sleepy Java

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2012
The Media Loves Romney, they think he has the Nomination in the bag, Heres how I see it if Romney gets the nomination Obama, will cut him to pieces. The only one that can bet Obama is Ron Paul, because he does't talk bs and not in the pocket of some banker
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

#9 Feb 26, 2012
Sleepy Java wrote:
The Media Loves Romney, they think he has the Nomination in the bag, Heres how I see it if Romney gets the nomination Obama, will cut him to pieces. The only one that can bet Obama is Ron Paul, because he does't talk bs and not in the pocket of some banker
Got that half right.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2012
Cracker wrote:
Look at these haters , it's like saying the name Palin . They all come flocking, spewing their hate, hate and more hate .
Obama has already lost the 2012 election .
HaHaHaHa thanks for the laugh , you children are too funny ....
I hate you.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2012
Sleepy Java wrote:
No one can beat Obama, including Ron (let 'em die) Paul.
HTS

Mandan, ND

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Sleepy Java wrote:
You are out of your mind The entire MSM and Fox News, as well as conservative talk radio, are all anti-Romney.
Lance Winslow

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text> You are out of your mind The entire MSM and Fox News, as well as conservative talk radio, are all anti-Romney.
Romney has something for everyone to dislike. The only thing worse for the GOP than Romney winning the candidacy is Romney not winning the candidacy.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#14 Feb 26, 2012

OBAMA HAS ALREADY BEEN ANOINTED, IN THE BACKROOM OF USA POLITICS.

EVEN IF DEFEATED IN THE VOTING, THE LEVERS OF THE VOTING MACHINERY IN THE USA WOULD BE MANIPULATED TO SHOW VICTORY.
Woodall Rodgers

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 26, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Obama '12
Hillary '16
I think Hillary will be too tired by 16. She's had a long, stressful life, time to relax. Biden will be the #1 choice as most incumbent VP's are.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 26, 2012
DENG wrote:
OBAMA HAS ALREADY BEEN ANOINTED, IN THE BACKROOM OF USA POLITICS.
EVEN IF DEFEATED IN THE VOTING, THE LEVERS OF THE VOTING MACHINERY IN THE USA WOULD BE MANIPULATED TO SHOW VICTORY.
How are those paper dolls coming along?
rider

Marquette, MI

#17 Feb 26, 2012
Exposed: Tim LaHaye, Chuck Missler, Jerry Falwell, Sun Myung Moon, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Benny Hinn, Kathryn Kuhlman, Paul Crouch, Chuck Smith, Hal Lindsey, Rick Joyner, The Pope, TBN, Calvary Chapel, CNP, Knights of Malta
rider

Marquette, MI

#18 Feb 26, 2012
Contending for Truth by Dr. Scott Johnson - Exposed: Tim LaHaye ...
5 days ago... Chuck Missler, Jerry Falwell, Sun Myung Moon, Rick Santorum, Newt ... Rick Joyner, The Pope, TBN, Calvary Chapel, CNP, Knights of Malta ...

http://www.blubrry.com/contendingfortruth/130... - 29k -
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#19 Feb 26, 2012
RON PAUL ALL the WAY!

I live in Michigan and I VOTE! Screw the lamestream multinational corporate media and the GOP kingmakers.
this bud4u

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#20 Feb 26, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
the 4 arteethis sing disssongs!! P3 ;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlen Specter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds confirm cancer cluster from Tamaqua to Haz... (Aug '08) Aug '17 sad sad sad 83
News Rabbi Arrested for Selling Kidneys; Should It B... (Jul '09) Jul '16 Angie 6
News Democratic voters have no shortage of picks in ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Three Days 1
News 200 attend Erie County Democratic dinner (Apr '10) Feb '16 festering schwartz 8
News Las Vegas' Jewish mayor talks about her city, h... (Feb '16) Feb '16 abledanger 1
News Sestak ends journey across Pennsylvania in U.S.... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bear 1
News White House Promises Geneva Protection At Gitmo (Jul '06) Jun '14 swedenforever 50
More from around the web