Thomas Reed: Multi-Generational Alien...

Thomas Reed: Multi-Generational Alien Abduction Case

There are 8 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Thomas Reed: Multi-Generational Alien Abduction Case. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Two decades of collected evidence silicify the Reed family Multi-Generational abduction case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Scott MacIntyre

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 29, 2011
This needs to be a move, it's been around a long time but dam! the more I here about it the more I want too. good stuff

Scott M.
gary

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2012
The experience which abductees think of as an alien abduction experience may be due to certain brain states. These states may be associated with sleep paralysis or other forms of sleep disturbances, including mild brain seizures. Sleep paralysis occurs in the hypnologic state or hypnapompic state. The description abductees give of their experience--being unable to move or speak, feeling some sort of presence, feeling fear and an inability to cry out--is a list of the symptoms of  sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is thought by some to account for not only many alien abduction delusions, but also other delusions involving paranormal or supernatural experiences.

There are, of course, certain psychiatric disorders which are characterized by delusions. Many people with these disorders are treated with drugs which affect the production or functioning of neurotransmitters. The treatments are very successful in eliminating the delusions. Countless people with schizophrenia or manic-depression (bi-polar disorder), when properly medicated, cease having delusions about gods, devils, the FBI, the CIA, and aliens.

Even though the stories of alien abduction do not seem plausible, if there were physical evidence even the most hardened skeptic would have to take notice. Unfortunately, the only physical evidence that is offered is insubstantial.

Gary Mansfield F.I.
gary

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
If you think about it, just about anything is fodder for satire. But most especially, is a subject
as fraught with culpable ignorance, blind stupidity and paucity of human intellect, as is oft found on this UFO subject of people wanting "fame and money" associated with "Alien Abduction." UFO's do indeed exist... but Aliens that stalk and abduct people... do not!

Believe little of what you are sold... and most of what you see!

Gary Mansfield F.I.
Jill Burrows WPB

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Who is this ass Gary Mansfield? F.I Yet he has only neg things to say. And of all case's this one? You sir are an ass!!
Oh please

Beverly, MA

#5 Jun 24, 2014
Anyone who thinks that they or their family is so important as to be the focus of alien attention is a complete delusional freak.

Aliens would not even want to get near our sorry excuses for a meat bag existence.

We are about as desirable to an alien as fire ants are to a southern farmer.

If anything, they would exterminate our sorry asses and take over the planet.

Since that has not happened, pretty sure they have not arrived.
Richard Kaultman

Knoxville, TN

#6 Oct 24, 2014
The Thom Reed UFO case ( & Family ) went out live on WSBS Radio back in Sept 1969. It's inducted in a museum, I know because I saw the documents last July. It's also part of a Historical Society in the town it took place. The ufo was witnessed by a bunch of people and the Reeds passed their Polygraph tests. It was one of the case's that went in support of 33/426 at the United Nations, that's in Roswell too. It had some trace evidence found by a police detective. It's one of the best UFO case's I have ever heard of, maybe we could stop bashing people over what we don't now and give a little respect. These people are high profile and took a chance talking about this. Do you really think we are the only planet with life on it? Russia, and the USA travel to other planets, and bring back what they find. Tammy
Oh Please

Beverly, MA

#7 Oct 26, 2014
Richard Kaultman wrote:
The Thom Reed UFO case ( & Family ) went out live on WSBS Radio back in Sept 1969. It's inducted in a museum, I know because I saw the documents last July. It's also part of a Historical Society in the town it took place. The ufo was witnessed by a bunch of people and the Reeds passed their Polygraph tests. It was one of the case's that went in support of 33/426 at the United Nations, that's in Roswell too. It had some trace evidence found by a police detective. It's one of the best UFO case's I have ever heard of, maybe we could stop bashing people over what we don't now and give a little respect. These people are high profile and took a chance talking about this. Do you really think we are the only planet with life on it? Russia, and the USA travel to other planets, and bring back what they find. Tammy
No, pretty sure there are other planets with life, other universes, etc.

It is just that there is no evidence of anything visiting from anyplace else.

It is all speculation and hearsay.

None of it would stand up in court.
Gary

Hollywood, FL

#8 Nov 14, 2014
Whether you consider yourself "high profile and extra special to the Aliens," or simply a complete "village idiot," a preponderance of significant and extreme scientific evidence is required for such hard-pressed acceptance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,262,861
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Coffee Party 194,420
News Rubio, Huckabee: No outrage over Planned Parent... 12 min Le Duped 1
News Transit officials: Officer uses pepper spray on... 19 min Sneaky Pete 11
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 3 hr Silent Echo 616
News Mary Cheney says sister is 'dead wrong' on same... (Sep '13) 4 hr elh 163
News Gov. Rick Perry leads gubernatorial race (Feb '10) 4 hr Average Jim 54
More from around the web