FDA: Morning-after pill to move over ...

FDA: Morning-after pill to move over the counter

There are 4 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Apr 30, 2013, titled FDA: Morning-after pill to move over the counter. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

The government is moving the morning-after pill over the counter but only those 15 and older can buy it - an attempt to find middle ground just days before a court-imposed deadline to lift all age restrictions on the emergency contraceptive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2013
This can mean bad news, one should be strict with this pill because if one is not careful it can easily be abused.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#3 May 1, 2013
So how does a 15 year old PROVE her age??
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#4 May 1, 2013
This is good news and pharmacists that refuse to sell it for 'religious' reasons should be fired. If you can't do your job find another profession!
Max
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,601,288
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 25 min dumbazz tracker 30,966
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 40 min soldnobooks 9
News Why Hillary Clinton thinks the U.S. election wa... 47 min theycheated4556 12
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 1 hr southern at heart 1,268
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 2 hr spud 74
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... 2 hr inbred Genius 1
More from around the web