U.S. lawmaker suggests Obama told of Petraeus affair earlier

Nov 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

The head of the House Intelligence Committee suggested on Sunday that President Barack Obama might have known about former CIA Director David Petraeus' extra-marital affair before the November election, and said Attorney General Eric Holder should address this question soon before Congress.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

We don’t care if he was told before or after the election… all we care about is that we won the election.

The right so desperately NEED there to be a scandal just because they’re angry that the Black guy won again… these unpatriotic tea-baggers need to just STFU and get the Hell out of my country. We won, they lost, Benghazi is all Petraeus’ fault and that’s the end of it; case closed.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

So, some effeing Republican "suggests."

They can suggest all kinds of bullsh*t.

Who cares what these democracy-hating losers
suggest?
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

So the general got a little on the side--BIG DEAL! Did it affect national security? Probably not. Do right wingers get upset about people having sex--You BETCHA!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We don’t care if he was told before or after the election… all we care about is that we won the election.
The right so desperately NEED there to be a scandal just because they’re angry that the Black guy won again… these unpatriotic tea-baggers need to just STFU and get the Hell out of my country. We won, they lost, Benghazi is all Petraeus’ fault and that’s the end of it; case closed.
We realized a long time ago, you cared nothing for your country. Telling people to STFU from your basement is so brave....now go have your oatmeal enema.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
So the general got a little on the side--BIG DEAL! Did it affect national security? Probably not. Do right wingers get upset about people having sex--You BETCHA!
Hope you got you morning after pills, but they don't kill std's, just life.
drink The hiVe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yea - The Land Of The FEE...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploa...

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We don’t care if he was told before or after the election… all we care about is that we won the election.
The right so desperately NEED there to be a scandal just because they’re angry that the Black guy won again… these unpatriotic tea-baggers need to just STFU and get the Hell out of my country. We won, they lost, Benghazi is all Petraeus’ fault and that’s the end of it; case closed.
Attention moron cow patty!!! You are the biggest, filthiest lowlife racist on this forum. The only reason you voted for b. h. obama was to try to absolve yourself from your own racism yet racism is all you spew so your vote obviously did not work.
Your lily white butt is not fooling anyone when you shift blame on those who despise communism which just happens to be b. h. obama's content of character...And b. h. obama's content of character is the issue you mealy mouth libelous twit.
Face it azzhole, b. h. obama is the most unqualified person to have ever held the office of president and the voters who put him in office are the dumbest sacks of sht since the founding of this country. In America the citizenry is here to Protect and Defend The Constitution of The United States. And never to turn this country over to some America hating lying incompetent twerp that dropped out of bill ayers’ behind and who hid his past records and sht-grinned his way up the ladder.
Time and time again I've asked you and your ilk to prove to this forum that b. h. obama is not a communist and not one beep out of you...not one...you pathetic gutless wonder.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 18, 2012
 
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
So the general got a little on the side--BIG DEAL! Did it affect national security? Probably not. Do right wingers get upset about people having sex--You BETCHA!
Attention sheik yerbutthead!!! No azzwipe no one gets upset with you and mcp being butt buddies...All we ask of you is just spare us the thought...it makes us vomit. Now GFY.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We don’t care if he was told before or after the election… all we care about is that we won the election.
The right so desperately NEED there to be a scandal just because they’re angry that the Black guy won again… these unpatriotic tea-baggers need to just STFU and get the Hell out of my country. We won, they lost, Benghazi is all Petraeus’ fault and that’s the end of it; case closed.
We don't need a scandal, the bozo in chief and his supporters take care of that all by themselves. LMAO
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are:‘I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.’”

– President Ronald Reagan

Anonymous: We Hacked GOP on Election Day
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/anonymous...

Horrors of FEMA disaster relief
Exclusive: Chuck Norris applauds private efforts to help Hurricane Sandy victims
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/horrors-of-fema-di...

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The genius, the fabulous, the all caring b. h. obama is always the last person to know anything...typical attribute of a liar.
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JohnInLa wrote:
The genius, the fabulous, the all caring b. h. obama is always the last person to know anything...typical attribute of a liar.
How the democrats have it all wrong regarding the economy

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/how-the-d...

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Seriously, this is not a national security issue. I don't care that about two adults sleeping together in their own personal time. That's all the GOP focus on, sex and scandals. They love gossip, sex and anything that keeps them from doing the real work of the American people. Even McCain was proved to be a big hypocrite, complaining about not receiving information about Benghazi and holding a press conference while the meeting with the information was going on at the same time. Then blowing his stack because a news anchor questioned him about it.

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We don’t care if he was told before or after the election… all we care about is that we won the election.
The right so desperately NEED there to be a scandal just because they’re angry that the Black guy won again… these unpatriotic tea-baggers need to just STFU and get the Hell out of my country. We won, they lost, Benghazi is all Petraeus’ fault and that’s the end of it; case closed.
We??

Half the country didn't vote for herr oblumber. We.......who re-elected the house want some answers.......and we'll get it!!

Idiot! This country doesn't belong to fake Marines

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a scandal, the bozo in chief and his supporters take care of that all by themselves. LMAO
Whatever happened to you silly right-wingers trying to make a scandal out of ‘Fast and Furious’? Now it’s Benghazi, LOL…

Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi…

LOL!
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/heres-how-touchscr...
ROB THE VOTE
Here's how touchscreens killed Romney votes
You won't believe what machine expert claims

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> Telling people to STFU from your basement is so brave.
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>
is the most unqualified person to have ever held the office of president and the voters who put him in office are the dumbest sacks of sht since the founding of this country. In America the citizenry is here to Protect and Defend The Constitution of The United States.
Time and time again I've asked you and your ilk to prove to this forum that b. h. obama is not a communist and not one beep out of you...not one...you pathetic gutless wonder.
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>Half the country didn't vote. We want some answers...
Hey, you 3 Losers, you lost… STFU!

Win an election, and then you can talk, until then… STFU, LOSERS, LOL!

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Posted on 12-01-11 by Bluebonnets-Thistle
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama will lose in 2012, big time bozo. Cain will be part of the republican team that will beat him. Typical scum left "guilty until proven innocent" is so far against American justice you are going to get seriously burned when 2012 gets here.
Wed Nov 30, 2011 at 12:22 PM PST.
PPP: Newt Gingrich takes 30-point lead in Florida primary!
Your own state, clown. Nobama is being thrown out!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T1VEKO...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to you silly right-wingers trying to make a scandal out of ‘Fast and Furious’? Now it’s Benghazi, LOL…
Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi… Fast and Furious… no, Benghazi, its Benghazi… Fast and Furious, no-no it is Benghazi, Benghazi… Benghazi, no Fast and Furious, no Benghazi…
LOL!
Lamestream media Lay offs
Obama’s TV Network Lays Off 450
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/obamas-tv...
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JohnInLa wrote:
yo, yo, yo...johninlatalibania....mess age to you from dottie jindal: get the stupid out.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••