What If Roy Moore Was Black? Asks Dou...

What If Roy Moore Was Black? Asks Doug Jones's 'Racist' AdNewsweek

There are 20 comments on the Yahoo! story from Dec 9, 2017, titled What If Roy Moore Was Black? Asks Doug Jones's 'Racist' AdNewsweek. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Democratic Senate hopeful Doug Jones's latest campaign strategy to target black voters in Alabama has come under fire for racism as the hotly contested race reaches a boiling point. Jones's campaign released flyers to voters that questioned whether Republican rival Roy Moore, charged with sexual misconduct involving underage girls, would have ever gotten so far in the race to succeed Jeff Sessions if he was black.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Christian Fumblementalist

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 9, 2017
Pointing out the racist double standards of white Alabamians is not a sure road to victory, not even if it's functioning as a racist dog whistle, i.e., "a black 30 something male could be staking your pre adolescent daughter at the mall."
Black Man Name

Bronx, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2017
If Roy Moore was black he'd probably be Le Roy Moore.
Tractored out by the Cats

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2017
He wouldn't be talking about how great slavery was.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#6 Dec 10, 2017
Why did Doug Jones approve such an ad? Was he helping to win by loseing to Roy Moore? I suspect the ad will be counter productive.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#7 Dec 10, 2017
Roy Moore understands Southerners. He is one. Democrats think they can talk to people like Senator Booker. Booker was the worst guy they could have brought in. Now the rest of the white voters will vote. Some might have stayed home. Not now.
St Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 10, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Moore understands Southerners. He is one.
Yup, the favor "bible marriage" of 30 something men and 14 year old girls, as the one Alabama official helpfully explained.
St Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Dec 10, 2017
they favor
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#11 Dec 10, 2017
If Moore was black, the progressives in Washington and the media would hate him even more that they do now - for being a Conservative Black American.

Everything is about race to the progressives - why? Because they are the true racists.
St Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2017
YouDidntBuildTha t wrote:
<quoted text>
If Moore was black, the progressives in Washington and the media would hate him even more that they do now - for being a Conservative Black American.

Everything is about race to the progressives - why? Because they are the true racists.
No one likes a deluded traitor. Here's a better example of a racist and xenophobic and christianist sentiment:

YouDidntBuildTha t: The American people must open their eyes - Obama is responsible for these attacks. He has deliberately created policies that have tied the hands of law enforcement for the sole purpose of increasing the likelihood of these kinds of Islamic Terrorist Attacks.
topix DOT com/forum/news/gay/TQFDQPE2FLD 0F5G2A/post89
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#13 Dec 10, 2017
St Rick Saintpornum wrote:
<quoted text>

No one likes a deluded traitor. Here's a better example of a racist and xenophobic and christianist sentiment:

YouDidntBuildTha t: The American people must open their eyes - Obama is responsible for these attacks. He has deliberately created policies that have tied the hands of law enforcement for the sole purpose of increasing the likelihood of these kinds of Islamic Terrorist Attacks.
topix DOT com/forum/news/gay/TQFDQPE2FLD 0F5G2A/post89
Yes, the deluded traitors are the progressives - lead by people like Obozo.

I especially like how Obozo ensured (deliberately) that Iran would obtain Nuclear Weapons.

He also deliberately allowed illegal immigrant children into America's public schools without screening them for diseases - as a direct result, hundred of American children became seriously ill and many of them were maimed for life and some even DIED.

Obozo was also behind the policy of bringing in EBOLA victims - clearly in hopes that he could introduce the EBOLA virus inside the USA.

The deluded traitors INDEED.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#14 Dec 10, 2017
It's also the progressive Democrats who are trying to keep black Americans on the Democrat Plantation - The progressive leftists in Washington (Founders of the KKK) nave essentially institutionalized their racism - Seeking to re-enslave black Americans all over again.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#15 Dec 10, 2017
nave should read, "have"
Simple Question

Greenfield, IN

#16 Dec 10, 2017
If Roy Moore'd been black, he'd still be in jail from the first time he got caught creeping on teenaged white girls in the mall.

If the stories are true about him and the YMCA, then he'd be dead for sure the first time he got caught fangering a white boy in the shower room.
St Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Dec 10, 2017
YouDidntBuildTha t wrote:
<quoted text>
He also deliberately allowed illegal immigrant children into America's public schools without screening them for diseases - as a direct result, hundred of American children became seriously ill
Oh no! Public school children think like you Birthers now? That is dreadful. We need to expand CHIP at once.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#18 Dec 10, 2017
But the stories aren't true, and everyone knows it. That is why Moore will win on Tuesday. The Democrats will try to multi=vote their black people, but there aren't enough. Every Republican in the state will vote.
St Rick Saintpornum

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Dec 10, 2017
Mullah Moore's looming victory has nothing to do with the ample array of facts and claims and corroborations and own implicating remarks and everything to do with political ideology over ethics.

Of all the parties involved Mullah Moore is the only one who has been shown to be lying about a particular so far.
Cordwainer Trout

Brooks, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2017
The extreme maudlin emotionalism after forty years of the woman claiming to have been assaulted in some undescribed way, when she was fourteen, was the first evidence of fakery. It was the display of a hired actress. Then, when she admitted to forging and lying about a section of the unexamined yearbook entry (in collusion with a grandstanding attorney), she was basically saying that the whole entry was forged and they were trying a stupid admittance to take everyone's attention off that reality.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#21 Dec 10, 2017
The poor Democrats heads are already exploding, and Moore hasn't won yet. Can you imagine what they will look like Wednesday morning? I can hardly wait.
spud

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Dec 11, 2017
Here we go again. Jones is obviously trying to get Blacks pissed off again. That's the strategy of Democrats. Keep Blacks poor and pissed off and blame Republicans for their condition. Blacks will never get ahead under Democratic leadership and they know it.
Marcavage s Emission

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Dec 11, 2017
YouDidntBuildTha t wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the deluded traitors are the progressives - lead by people like Obozo.

I especially like how Obozo ensured (deliberately) that Iran would obtain Nuclear Weapons.

He also deliberately allowed illegal immigrant children into America's public schools without screening them for diseases - as a direct result, hundred of American children became seriously ill and many of them were maimed for life and some even DIED.

Obozo was also behind the policy of bringing in EBOLA victims - clearly in hopes that he could introduce the EBOLA virus inside the USA.

The deluded traitors INDEED.
Brither scum who want to bring up Obama and racist, baseless talking points should be aware that, since we're now discussing Presidents in this Mullah Moore thread, that there are now 16 women on the record alleging sexual assaults or harassments by Ill Duce Trump.

The fundie base of the R. Party is very sick by any standard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A right-wing rally in Portland, with armed part... 5 min NICK 479
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,814,149
News Trump's land of delusion 7 min Chilli J 4,285
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min NICK 101,068
News Can Beto O'Rourke upset Ted Cruz? 16 min General Kabaka Oba 1
News Livid lawmakers clash with feds over safety of ... 18 min illegalisillegal 35
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 20 min Spocko 877