UAW chief's legacy to be decided in S...

UAW chief's legacy to be decided in South

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from Nov 30, 2013, titled UAW chief's legacy to be decided in South. In it, USA Today reports that:

With eight months left in his tenure, UAW President Bob King has reversed the union's membership decline, negotiated contracts that accelerated the Detroit Three automakers' recovery and established DETROIT -- With eight months left in his tenure, UAW President Bob King has reversed the union's membership decline, negotiated contracts that ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Dec 1, 2013
.....AND I 've some beach front property in the Nevada dessert to sell.
Ocean 13

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Dec 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
.....AND I 've some beach front property in the Nevada dessert to sell.
Detroit is done! Dr. Obamath trying to save Chicago!!;-00
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#6 Dec 1, 2013
The Unions will never do well in the South. Southern people are independent. They work hard, and are recognized for their efforts. They don't need some lazy Union boss to speak for them. They will never fit in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Perv Watch 2,593
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Coffee Party 240,950
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 18 min Jim-ca 408
News NY Times Ties Montana Republican Tight to Trump... 26 min spud 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Cheech the Conser... 1,535,896
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 44 min TomInElPaso 25,630
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 1 hr Sheriff Joe 529 3,819
More from around the web