What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Comments
7,821 - 7,840 of 10,324 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2013
Truman

Boise, ID

#8552 Feb 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's a sabotage, eh sparky?
Conspiracy theories work soooooooo well for you sheep, huh?
Birth certificates
Muslim ties
Terrorists friends
Any ground gained with those bullshit theories, sheep?
You had one of the richest men in America make a complete fkn fool out of himself on numerous occasions with bullshit "findings" on our president and it still doesn't deter the herd...Outstanding.
Tell us more, oh mighty sheep teller!!!
Conspiracy theories and slander are all they have left.
All you have to do is read two threads in this forum to know the notion of the GOP and its halt and lame base(apparently driven to genuine Mental Illness due to a man of mixed heritage becoming President)'Re_Branding' itself is nonsense.
On some level they know they will never win another National Election in our lifetime.
And that this Nation is moving forward and leaving them and their Ayn Randian notion of 'Thier America' on the crapheap of History where it belongs.
Reduced to incoherant resentment and paranoia, incontinance and impotance they have nothing left but to snivel to each other and us about thier 'White Mans Burdern' beset by Parasites.
And mutter about the dark machinations of Benghazi and Guvment 'Czars' and Birth Conspiracies set in motion 50 years ago and the Grandious Conciet that they and they alone are qualified to interpret Constitutional Intent by its 18th Century authors.
They are Liars and Fools and frankly there must be something wrong with any one who would find the thin bitter gruel of their 'idealogy' so platable.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#8553 Feb 18, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
List Jackson...the only thing I like about you is your screen name. That is my dogs name. the rest of all that bull shit your talking is blah blah blah blah blah. You are a racist, lying ass pos and you don't fool any of us.
Nice try. Next time ..."Sprinkle it with a pinch of truth" Otay???
I refuse to let you call me a racist. I'll wager the list of my friends is more diverse and inclusive than yours. People like you discount the right's disagreements with our president and claim it's due to racism. It is his plan for our country that we dislike. But you have no credible retort for our logic, so you resort to name calling and call us racists. Lame.
I appreciate hearing different viewpoints, but not when they're laced with racist accusations.
I am posting my opinions and beliefs -- and it is the truth as I see it. You disagree, fine, I have no problem with that.
But do not call me a racist, I find it offensive and disrespectful.
Since you don't seem to be able to post your views without racist accusations, I'll ignore you from now on, as I encourage others to do as well. You can have the last word -- it matters not to me. I'll not read it.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#8554 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. We come back to the truth.
You are incapable of providing for yourself. When the reality of the fact that money doesn't grow in trees becomes impossible to ignore, everything in your neighborhood will already have been stolen. You will be forced to extend the territory within which you forage and steal.
We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
See you then.
Speaking of money ...... do you know it would take over 507,000 YEARS to count to 16 trillion (if you count one number per second)? Do the math, that's right. 507,000 YEARS!!
It boggles the mind. I know Obama isn't the only one to add to this figure, but he has actually added more in four years than any other president and has plans to add even more and more.
Do you have an excuse for this? AND, as importantly, what exactly has he accomplished with all that money??? Saved some car companies that would have survived through bankruptcy anyway. What else? Adding more people to the welfare and food stamp lists, encouraging them to live off the government instead of picking themselves up and going forward.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8555 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Conspiracy theories and slander are all they have left.
All you have to do is read two threads in this forum to know the notion of the GOP and its halt and lame base(apparently driven to genuine Mental Illness due to a man of mixed heritage becoming President)'Re_Branding' itself is nonsense.
On some level they know they will never win another National Election in our lifetime.
And that this Nation is moving forward and leaving them and their Ayn Randian notion of 'Thier America' on the crapheap of History where it belongs.
Reduced to incoherant resentment and paranoia, incontinance and impotance they have nothing left but to snivel to each other and us about thier 'White Mans Burdern' beset by Parasites.
And mutter about the dark machinations of Benghazi and Guvment 'Czars' and Birth Conspiracies set in motion 50 years ago and the Grandious Conciet that they and they alone are qualified to interpret Constitutional Intent by its 18th Century authors.
They are Liars and Fools and frankly there must be something wrong with any one who would find the thin bitter gruel of their 'idealogy' so platable.
What happens to the Constitutional Republic when you Democrats finish your transition?

You do know you have to answer that question or the United States ceases to exist, don't you?

And, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You do know you have to answer that question or the government collapses, don't you?

Well...???
We await your answers. Save the country. Answer those two questions.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8556 Feb 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
OCD. ADD.
Look into treatment, spark plug.
You can run, but you can't hide.

Location hidden

#8557 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
Gas prices rise 32 days straight...

Up 96% under Obama...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8558 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't like it for themselves. But, it would be great if everyone buth them were subjected to it.
I agree it would be a real life changing experience and education for them to learn True Liberalism and they would be expected to rely on themselves and themselves only instead on others which they would not want nothing to with True Liberalism and wouldnt be calling themselves liberals anymore which is why I consider modern Liberals bigots which are not Liberal at all for what it really meant to be a Liberal.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8559 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you can help me by correcting anything you see as inaccurate in the below post:

You are very ignorant. I am always willing to help anyone who wants to help themselves. To correct the lies you've been programmed with, I am giving to you the facts.

Here the facts are again. Please feel free to discuss any of them. You may also want to learn why you chose to belong to the political party that founded itself on a system of lies and treason.
... I'm hoping that bothers you somewhat, becoming aware of what you ignorantly joined.

Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.
Consumed with racial hatred.
Sought revenge for a lost war.

Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.
Consumed with racial hatred.
Seek revenge for losing the Cold War.

And, you just gave me another comparison to use your own standard of acceptance:

Hitler was, as you state it, a credible candidate and political game changer.

Stop with the diatribe and tell us where these comparisons are inaccurate.
... got a problem with that, don't you? That's because it is an accurate comparison.

How about we educate you with the history of the Democratic Party, your idols, in the recent era.
Let's begin with the post World War II reconstruction of our government and the creation of the UN:

Soon after the establishment of what was called the "Iron Curtain" early in the Cold War, the recent history of the Democratic Party began with the most prominent Democrat aside from the sitting president, Alger Hiss, the administrative architect of both the reorganization of the State Department and the UN, being convicted while spying for the Soviet Union.
It took about 20 years for the Democrats to recover from that disaster, which brings us to 1968 when the Democrats openly joined the communists and assisted them in their war against the United States. That was the year the last substitute candidate, Lyndon Johnson, quit, and subsequently shortly afterward the term "Nixon's war" became the most common term used by the Democrats to describe Vietnam.
Now, which way should we go from here?
Should we go back and look at the factual history of how the Vietnam War began and progressed? Or, should we just move forward in history and learn what the Democrats did to sabotage the United States?

Your choice....
This glimpse into the inner workings of your diseased mind has proven interesting but truly disturbing...

My God end your suffering soon.

Brooklyn, New York

#8560 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You can't escape this fact:

We know you'll be coming to see us. You know you'll be coming to see us.
See you then.
When?

Brooklyn, New York

#8561 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Indoctrination isn't education. You are about as educated as Obama.

How about you demonstrate your education for us. Take my post describing the recent history of the Democratic Party and correct the mistakes.

... well?
I will not humor your sickening bullshit for there will be no resolution for you, sheep.

Brooklyn, New York

#8562 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see....

birth certificate: Nobody has seen it yet. The (first) pdf file put up on the White House internet site was the original pdg file the White House created with all the layers where they put the fraudulent information. They were so stupid, the put the file they created up instead of making a copy of the file, then scanning it, and putting up the scan of the copy, which would be like an authentic document.
If for no other reason, they should be thrown out of the White House for being that goddam stupid. But, that is consistent with the stupidity of writing programs to steal 100 percent of the vote, instead of a program to steal one in three or one in four votes.

Muslim ties: Tell us about the Wahabist terrorists from the Muslim Brotherhood routinely visiting the White House.

Terrorist friends: Tell us about Obama ordering all combat against the Taliban to cease and ordering US forces to retreat to the population centers in Afghanistan, then actually stating the Taliban will be part of the future government of Afghanistan, then giving the Taliban safe passage throughout Afghanistan.

You forgot to mention that I call Obama a Marxist communist, dupe.
Barack Hussien Obama 44th president elected...Twice.

Which makes your conspiracy theories the rantings of a mad man, nothing more.

Obvious to most.

Location hidden

#8563 Feb 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious to most.
Well, you know what liberals say. America, home of the freebe, and land of the slave.

Brooklyn, New York

#8564 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
Agreed and Agreed.

I find it hilarious that this president has that kind of power over the weak minded sheep...

Brooklyn, New York

#8565 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You can run, but you can't hide.
This color doesn't run.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#8566 Feb 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Democrats were that afraid of losing the election?
Of course - our whole country should have been afraid of the democrats losing the election.

But it all turned out for the best, n'est-ce pas?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#8567 Feb 18, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to add, jumbles, the Land of the Guns.

Location hidden

#8569 Feb 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This color doesn't run.
Ok, ok, ok, waddle. You are such a stickler for precision.

Location hidden

#8570 Feb 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to add, jumbles, the Land of the Guns.
Which is why we are still the land of the free.

Location hidden

#8571 Feb 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course - our whole country should have been afraid of the democrats losing the election.
But it all turned out for the best, n'est-ce pas?
Obama so loved the poor......he created 12 million more.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8572 Feb 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious to most.
Barack Hussein Obama will also be askerisk in history, as Richard Milhouse Nixon is. The powers that be, don't want the massive Black riots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,100,230
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 29
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr Newland 11,700
McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... 3 hr Swedenforever 3
Sen. Ted Cruz Formally Renounces Canadian Citiz... 3 hr Swedenforever 3
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) 3 hr Swedenforever 7
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 4 hr Swedenforever 14
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••