What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10317 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#8353 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than voting for the "colorless" who steal other peoples' stuff. yah?
All the thieves on the wanted posters are full of color shankerlicker

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8354 Feb 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?

You're sure about this?

Let's see the 10 most wanted in the U.S alone;

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten

4 are white, one is Russian, and the rest are of South American descent.

So much for your extensive knowledge.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8355 Feb 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at my post office! They all look like you. I'm like Chris Rock...hell I always cross the street whenever I see young white men walking around with a coat on. Ya never know what those crazy mofo's are up to. That's why I be clutching my purse tightly.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#8356 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You're sure about this?
Let's see the 10 most wanted in the U.S alone;
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten
4 are white, one is Russian, and the rest are of South American descent.
So much for your extensive knowledge.
White collar thieves are just that white collar. Car jackers and home intruders are full of color.......
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#8357 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Old cityraing link ummy - try harder - and Texas even if one were to use your stupid link, still had a higher violent crime rate than the national average dummy - read your ENTIRE LINK FIRST!
God are you fcuking stupid!
No Tony, with each of your posts you further confirm your stupidity, anger, hate. You are WAY over your head on here. Go over to your local democrat office tomorrow and ask them what to do. Oh, it WON'T involve talking about policy. It WILL involve a mop and broom.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8358 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Current border enforcement has increased - from just over 11,000 i 2004 to over 22,000 agents;
"In a speech on immigration reform in El Paso, Texas, President Barack Obama boasted about an unprecedented number of border security agents along the U.S. border with Mexico, but he said critics probably still won't be satisfied.
"Under Secretary Napolitano’s leadership, we have strengthened border security beyond what many believed was possible," Obama said in his May 10, 2011, speech. "They wanted more agents on the border. Well, we now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents –- more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a buildup that began under President Bush and that we have continued."
Obama said that commitment is beyond what was requested by some Republicans "who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement"
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
You ave nothing whatsoever to use as factual that Obama has in fact continued the efforts begun in 2004, and to date have DOUBLE the amount of border patrol personell you had previously.
Your crime rate has nothing to do anymore with the boder - and until you elici some proof to the conrary, your posts are merely conjectue.
Guess all thoe low paying minimum wage jobs just aren't cutting it after all!
Numbers don't mean anything. I live next to the border. The border is not under our control.
If you don't believe that, just take a vacation and go hiking and camping along the border.
... Oh, yeah. Be armed, and hide if someone approaches your location. If you are seen, run away.
If you own property, don't interfere with the drug and gun traffic. They will kill you without hesitation.
Don't stop to help anyone on the road. It is likely a trap.

Oh, yeah. By the way, have a nice time.

That's what the border is like now. What used to be just on the other side is now happening a hundred miles inside the United States.

So, just what the f**k are all those agents doing?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8359 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Current border enforcement has increased - from just over 11,000 i 2004 to over 22,000 agents;
"In a speech on immigration reform in El Paso, Texas, President Barack Obama boasted about an unprecedented number of border security agents along the U.S. border with Mexico, but he said critics probably still won't be satisfied.
"Under Secretary Napolitano’s leadership, we have strengthened border security beyond what many believed was possible," Obama said in his May 10, 2011, speech. "They wanted more agents on the border. Well, we now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents –- more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a buildup that began under President Bush and that we have continued."
Obama said that commitment is beyond what was requested by some Republicans "who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement"
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
You ave nothing whatsoever to use as factual that Obama has in fact continued the efforts begun in 2004, and to date have DOUBLE the amount of border patrol personell you had previously.
Your crime rate has nothing to do anymore with the boder - and until you elici some proof to the conrary, your posts are merely conjectue.
Guess all thoe low paying minimum wage jobs just aren't cutting it after all!
"A well regulated malitia, being necessary for the security of a free state...."

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8360 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than voting for the "colorless" who steal other peoples' stuff. yah?
You mean like Jesse Jr., Jesse Sr, Sharpton and Waters.....such upstanding crooks in their communitites.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8361 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Jesse Jr., Jesse Sr, Sharpton and Waters.....such upstanding crooks in their communitites.
The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case taught us that, and how extremely racist they all are......but, i would'nt paint ALL black people, with the same brush....

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8362 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers don't mean anything. I live next to the border. The border is not under our control.
If you don't believe that, just take a vacation and go hiking and camping along the border.
... Oh, yeah. Be armed, and hide if someone approaches your location. If you are seen, run away.
If you own property, don't interfere with the drug and gun traffic. They will kill you without hesitation.
Don't stop to help anyone on the road. It is likely a trap.
Oh, yeah. By the way, have a nice time.
That's what the border is like now. What used to be just on the other side is now happening a hundred miles inside the United States.
So, just what the f**k are all those agents doing?
Get the fcuk out of here buddy - Spring , Texas is north of Houston - you're hundreds of miles away from the border;

https://maps.google.com/maps...

I do business with a company in East Bernaed, Texas. I go often, and don't need you to tell me how it is there - I'm there at least 6 times a year. And I never needed a weapon either. I like your war stories though - as full of shit as you are, you're entertaining to a degree.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8363 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"A well regulated malitia, being necessary for the security of a free state...."
I honestly wish your state would secede. Love to see the Mexicans take your dumb ass over - and quickly too.

Know why your stae hasn't seceded yet? It can't afford to buddy, and Mexico would own your ass, that's why.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8364 Feb 12, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly wish your state would secede. Love to see the Mexicans take your dumb ass over - and quickly too.
Know why your stae hasn't seceded yet? It can't afford to buddy, and Mexico would own your ass, that's why.
Mexican illegals already have and the besides Texans I worked with were sympathetic towards the illegals and seen no problems especially for the ones crossing the border illegally and they told me they were very conservative and I told them BS the people in Indiana would disagree and that is when they accused me of being a Minutemen extremist from up north coming down to Texas because I disagreed with their position that their was nothing wrong with them crossing illegally to better themselves and that is when I told them there is a legal way that is when I made decision they were actually Sympathetic Modern Liberals.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8365 Feb 13, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the fcuk out of here buddy - Spring , Texas is north of Houston - you're hundreds of miles away from the border;
https://maps.google.com/maps...
I do business with a company in East Bernaed, Texas. I go often, and don't need you to tell me how it is there - I'm there at least 6 times a year. And I never needed a weapon either. I like your war stories though - as full of shit as you are, you're entertaining to a degree.
Me thinks you lie.
http://www.khou.com/news/The-high-cost-of-cri...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/bo...
http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2012/11...
http://www.nccivitas.org/2007/illegal-immigra...

... just to give you a starting place to actually learn what's going on around the border.

If that doesn't sink into your bone head, how about you print up a t-shirt saying "Fuck you, Zeta" and just go for a leisure stroll.

Or, just start hitch-hiking from Brownsville to Del Rio (which I have done a few times about 40 years ago).

Or, when you see a couple of vehicles parked together on the shoulder of US 90 near Uvalde, just stop and grab your camera and step out and take a picture of the them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8366 Feb 13, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Mexican illegals already have and the besides Texans I worked with were sympathetic towards the illegals and seen no problems especially for the ones crossing the border illegally and they told me they were very conservative and I told them BS the people in Indiana would disagree and that is when they accused me of being a Minutemen extremist from up north coming down to Texas because I disagreed with their position that their was nothing wrong with them crossing illegally to better themselves and that is when I told them there is a legal way that is when I made decision they were actually Sympathetic Modern Liberals.
You're speaking about those who come to work here. I agree.
Those who are here and don't intend on working are a completely different story.
The truth is, if you attempt to interfere with the billion dollar drug and gun and human trafficking operation, they will convince you very quickly that part of the United States belongs to them.
As bad as it is in Texas along the border, it is worse in Arizona. you have to accept this when the federal government actually posts signs warning people who speak English that their lives are in danger when they enter these areas.
What is said about the border being safe isn't in agreement with what the federal government says on the signs they post to warm people that there is a significant likelihood of them being killed if they enter those areas.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8367 Feb 13, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Does your library know you are on theirs?
Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on your bedpost overnight?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8368 Feb 13, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Jesse Jr., Jesse Sr, Sharpton and Waters.....such upstanding crooks in their communitites.
I mean like all of you racist honkies who tried to put your lying ass brother Mitt Romney in but LOST! ahhh HaAA
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8369 Feb 13, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Compared to who? Madoff and your Wall Street Clan? White folk put the "C" in Crooks, the "L" in Lies, and the "R" in Racism. If I were looking like you, I'd crawl back under that rock.

Everyone is aware of how you people are quick to deflect attention away from your criminal asses by trying to judge others..BUT hows that working for ya?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8370 Feb 13, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to who? Madoff and your Wall Street Clan? White folk put the "C" in Crooks, the "L" in Lies, and the "R" in Racism. If I were looking like you, I'd crawl back under that rock.
Everyone is aware of how you people are quick to deflect attention away from your criminal asses by trying to judge others..BUT hows that working for ya?
“Senators of both parties are working together on tough new laws to prevent anyone from buying guns for resale to criminals."

So, tell us, how many people were murdered on the south side of Chicago last weekend?

"“As long as I’m commander-in-chief, we will do whatever we must to protect those who serve their country abroad...."

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?
Who in the White House gave the orders for the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders to specifically respond to an attack specifically on our embassy in specifically Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real-time video feed?

"... the 'L' in Lies...."
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States?

"... the 'C' in Crooks...."
So, what's the latest news on Eric Holder running guns for the Mexican drug cartels?
How's that investigation of Tim Geithner's income tax avoidance coming?

"... the 'R' in Racism...."
Please explain to us why Obama gets virtually 100 percent of the black vote.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8371 Feb 13, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that work out for them the last time they tried to do that?
("She's the yellow rose of Texas....")

But, considering your suggestion, we'll take capitalism and the Constitution... and the oil. You can have your Marxist communism and the unions and the fiscal insanity characteristic of the Democrats.
Lot's of luck building an economy around that.

Out of curiosity, is Obama white or black?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8372 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case taught us that, and how extremely racist they all are......but, i would'nt paint ALL black people, with the same brush....
Nor would I. A wide brush spreads thin paint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,478,765
News The Breathtaking Hypocrisy of Senate Democrats 4 min T-BOS 6
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... (Sep '15) 7 min define 325
News Fact-Checking Trump's About AtlantaBy PunditFac... 9 min Tighty whitey 3
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 13 min Tm Cln 2,738
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 233,830
News Anti-Trump protests to kick off with Washington... 20 min Kahnscon 100
More from around the web