What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Comments (Page 362)

Showing posts 7,221 - 7,240 of10,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
MSM?
Wow. You can't even name a real news outlet correctly.
Brainwashed Faux news sheep.
Why is it liberal are scared to be informed. Ah education is not allowed on the liberal plantation.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>What is it you disagree with pookie. Spit it out, we are all adults here. Do you think you get points for insults? You have to go to the Offbeat thread for that.
Pooky.

Typical redneck response when they are practically braindead. Maybe you are that stupid. My fault.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE THE DRONES AND BLOWING PEOPLE UP, But hate the guns........A New Book by Barack Huessin Obama, ghost written by Bill (the bomber Ayers).
Case in point.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it liberal are scared to be informed. Ah education is not allowed on the liberal plantation.
This is too fkn stupid to even rip apart.

Wow.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you will one day get off that ass of your
Perhaps you should wipe the spooge that is running down your chin?

Thanks for sharing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Same place the worst president the US has had George Bush got his: Congress.

Looks like spooge makes you forget, eh, Dultz?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, the fanclub grows.
What I think is funny, DUMBO, is you think that there is *someone* somewhere... who doesn't know.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same place the worst president the US has had George Bush got his: Congress.
Looks like spooge makes you forget, eh, Dultz?
Congress is not a source of money, dolt. Congress merely authorizes collecting money from a source of money, or borrowing from a source of money. Your answer is analogous to saying "money will grow on trees."

You have to identify a source of money to answer the question. What's the plan? Please don't tell me you clowns don't even hav a plan.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too fkn stupid to even rip apart.
Wow.
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment when orders with presidential authority came from the White House for the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill the Americans on the real-time video feed?
stormy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

LIES, LIES and more LIES!!!! YOU knew, and you wanted it.......YOU got it!!! Those who could see what was happening, GOT TRASHED.

Congradulation, you won, and you didn't just take
those you hated DOWN, YOU and the COUNTRY are
ALL going to HE$$.

YOU accomplished what NO ONE could do for more
than 200 YEARS....NOW you will live with what you have done, you really can't blame anyone but
yourselves, it COULDN"T have happened without you.

Goodby America..

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment when orders with presidential authority came from the White House for the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill the Americans on the real-time video feed?
Where are the WMDs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point.
watch and listen closely
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the WMDs?
On Obama's drones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Barry Saddam Insane Obama.......your next mass murderer.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the WMDs?
Where Valerie Plame told Bush they were before Robert Novak outed her.

Now, back to the issue:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment when orders with presidential authority came from the White House for the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill the Americans on the real-time video feed?

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Valerie Plame told Bush they were before Robert Novak outed her.
Now, back to the issue:
We sacrificed hundreds of our brave military men and women in Iraq for bullshit. Your answer is bullshit.

Where were the WMDs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
We sacrificed hundreds of our brave military men and women in Iraq for bullshit. Your answer is bullshit.
Where were the WMDs?
Let me know when you want to suck in some of the Sarin Gas they found there moron. You suck everything else.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were the WMDs?
Where did Valeris Plame say they were before Robert Novak outed her?

I know you don't know much more than what you get in your indoctrination sessions, but I'll try to have a discussion with you, anyway, just to go through the motions most likely.

If you discuss the second phase of the Gulf War centered around Iraq, you must include the 18 UN resolutions Saddam Hussein was ignoring that caused the resumption of the war that had never officially ended, which Clinton was executing when he bombed Iraq over and over again. I noticed you pretend to be ignorant of this.

And, now, a practical rationale that you will never see anywhere else but here:

Aside from the obvious fact that it would have been the stupidest thing in the world, to do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets did while leaving Saddam Hussein in our rear with a war machine he rebuilt with money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, there were 18 UN resolutions he was in violation of, in addition to the obvious fact that Valerie Plame said Iraq had an active WMD program before Robert Novak outed her.
Combine that with the fact that it didn't matter where we went to fight the war the Arabs started in their own back yard, the Arab jihad would go there to fight us. So, how about we split the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and put the US Armed forces between the obvious terrorist-producing countries of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia, while at the same time take out a country that is actively harboring international terrorists... Iraq.
The best choice for a location to fight the war the Arabs started in their own backyard was Iraq.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know when you want to suck in some of the Sarin Gas they found there moron. You suck everything else.
Enough was not found to be considered a weapon of mass destruction.

Try again, Le Dumbo.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Valeris Plame say they were before Robert Novak outed her?
I know you don't know much more than what you get in your indoctrination sessions, but I'll try to have a discussion with you, anyway, just to go through the motions most likely.
If you discuss the second phase of the Gulf War centered around Iraq, you must include the 18 UN resolutions Saddam Hussein was ignoring that caused the resumption of the war that had never officially ended, which Clinton was executing when he bombed Iraq over and over again. I noticed you pretend to be ignorant of this.
And, now, a practical rationale that you will never see anywhere else but here:
Aside from the obvious fact that it would have been the stupidest thing in the world, to do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets did while leaving Saddam Hussein in our rear with a war machine he rebuilt with money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, there were 18 UN resolutions he was in violation of, in addition to the obvious fact that Valerie Plame said Iraq had an active WMD program before Robert Novak outed her.
Combine that with the fact that it didn't matter where we went to fight the war the Arabs started in their own back yard, the Arab jihad would go there to fight us. So, how about we split the Arab Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from Morocco to Tibet in half, and put the US Armed forces between the obvious terrorist-producing countries of Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia, while at the same time take out a country that is actively harboring international terrorists... Iraq.
The best choice for a location to fight the war the Arabs started in their own backyard was Iraq.
The 9/11 attacks were the cause for war. Bush went into Iraq for the oil and risking hundreds of American soldiers and innocent Iraquis to fund his piggy bank for the Bush Crime family.

Bush sent a plane to get the Bin Ladens family out of harms way because they are in the oil business together because of his grandfatehr Prescott Bush.

Your bullshit is moot.

Where are the WMDs Bush was so adamant about to invade Iraq?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,221 - 7,240 of10,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••