What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 10,324

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#7895 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
You ask the same bullshit questions over and over and I'm the ignorant one...
Fkn hilarious.
Perhaps you will one day get off that ass of yours that is probably wider than your shoulders and learn something about factual events and the security of our constitutional republic.
Until you do that, you will remain ignorant.
So, with the intent of causing you to actually learn something by looking into the matter yourself instead of allowing yourself to be indoctrinated with propaganda lies and slogans, here are the questions again:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

All it takes is a simple source of money to answer the question.

And, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched it on the live video feed the orders came from the White House to the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders and hung the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7896 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
I think banging underage senate floor pages trumps anything Barney Frank did...plus, care I little about Frank, but you seem to be fascinated by the male prostitution racket.
Breakthrough?
So, Barney Frank throwing his male page off his New York hotel balcony isn't that big of a deal?
Figures. You're one of the Democrat dupes. You're programmed to think that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7897 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative sheep cry-a-thon 2013 continues...
44th President Barack Hussein Obama re-elected to his second term.
Any more questions?
I'd like to hear your explanation for the 70 places identified in just the state of Ohio where in hundreds of thousands of voters not one crackhead or welfare slug or illeterate dropout or confused elderly (remember the Florida argument?) or anyone who was having the occassional frantic day, nobody pressed the wrong button by mistake. How did that happen?
And, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, somehow, not one person acted in accordance of the genetically programmed human instinct of individuality for individuality's sake and voted against Obama just to be different, like what consumed an entire society that now comprise the baby boomer sect of the Democratic Party.

Please explain these facts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7898 Feb 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than a Republican and running a prostitution racket out of the White House.
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex...
Would you be talking about the midnight tours of the White House living quarters run from the gay bars on Dupont Circle?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#7899 Feb 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same place Bush got his.
Flagged.
You have to identify a source of money to answer the question.

Just to help you, the Democrats have doubled the debt since they took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007. Right now, the debt is a threat to our existence. Any addition to the debt brings us that much closer to the collapse of our government, which means the end of our existence.

Perhaps you can answer the question now....

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7900 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still a faux news sheep.
Damn you're an imbecile.
Have to be, MSM is firing everyone.....well except MSNBC, their people can't find jobs anywhere else.

Location hidden

#7901 Feb 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than a Republican and running a prostitution racket out of the White House.
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex...
Obama is either the President or he isn't. So you are saying he isn't. You need to get together with crapola, she don't think he is eligible either. Either he is in control or he isn't..

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7902 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you will one day get off that ass of yours that is probably wider than your shoulders and learn something about factual events and the security of our constitutional republic.
Until you do that, you will remain ignorant.
So, with the intent of causing you to actually learn something by looking into the matter yourself instead of allowing yourself to be indoctrinated with propaganda lies and slogans, here are the questions again:
All it takes is a simple source of money to answer the question.
And, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American embassy security detatchment in Benghazi while the White House watched it on the live video feed the orders came from the White House to the AC-130 and Force Recon Marine units to disregard their default orders and hung the Americans in Benghazi out to dry while the White House watched Al Qaeda kill them on the live video feed?
Faux News.

Brooklyn, New York

#7903 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Have to be, MSM is firing everyone.....well except MSNBC, their people can't find jobs anywhere else.
I think we've established your dumbass is full of shit, yet you keep getting more dumb...

Amazing.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#7904 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear your explanation for the 70 places identified in just the state of Ohio where in hundreds of thousands of voters not one crackhead or welfare slug or illeterate dropout or confused elderly (remember the Florida argument?) or anyone who was having the occassional frantic day, nobody pressed the wrong button by mistake. How did that happen?
And, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, somehow, not one person acted in accordance of the genetically programmed human instinct of individuality for individuality's sake and voted against Obama just to be different, like what consumed an entire society that now comprise the baby boomer sect of the Democratic Party.
Please explain these facts.
44th president Barack Hussein Obama re-elected president of these United States.

Any more questions?
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#7905 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is either the President or he isn't. So you are saying he isn't. You need to get together with crapola, she don't think he is eligible either. Either he is in control or he isn't..
I've seen a few of your posts and you are insane in the membrane...I think you are a troll. You have to be. NO ONE IS THAT STUPID.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7906 Feb 6, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to identify a source of money to answer the question.
Just to help you, the Democrats have doubled the debt since they took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007. Right now, the debt is a threat to our existence. Any addition to the debt brings us that much closer to the collapse of our government, which means the end of our existence.
Perhaps you can answer the question now....
Your continued stupidity obviously knows no boundaries.

Defense spending has been cut 22% this year - you did know this did you not?

"The Congressional Budget Office analysis said the government will run a $845 billion deficit this year, a modest improvement compared to last year's $1.1 trillion shortfall but still enough red ink to require the government to borrow 24 cents of every dollar it spends."

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/departmen...

Tell ya what Sparky - first tell us all where Bush got his money to run his government for 8 years, 6 under republican majority rule - then I'll be glad to address your question.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7907 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen a few of your posts and you are insane in the membrane...I think you are a troll. You have to be. NO ONE IS THAT STUPID.
Au Contraire is actually Le Jimbo - or Dumbo as I call that troll. Has over 84,000 posts under Jimbo in less than 4 years - up to 5000 under this new name, less than 6 months old.

Kinda tells you - 50 plus posts per day = an unemployed moron.
proofbornhere

Bryn Mawr, PA

#7908 Feb 6, 2013
The last election told us that fraudulent voting from non citizens is a definate possibility.

-Non citizen voting in Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

-Non citizen voting in NC.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/20001618/201...

-Non citizens registered to vote in Mass.

http://www.kvue.com/news/Registered-to-vote-b...

-Non citizens registered to vote in Texas.

Lesson learned. Give local election/voter offices access to federal data base of US Citizens and/or immigrants. Or give names to federal officials to verify citizenship.

Or require proof of US citizenship with documents like a birth certificate if born in the US. That is all one should need for proof of US citizenship.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/immigrationnatu...

Just has to be done once and at time of registration.

Lesson learned:verify US citizenship.

Location hidden

#7909 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux News.
MSM bullchit.

Location hidden

#7910 Feb 6, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Au Contraire is actually Le Jimbo - or Dumbo as I call that troll. Has over 84,000 posts under Jimbo in less than 4 years - up to 5000 under this new name, less than 6 months old.
Oh my, the fanclub grows. You of course surmise, but can't prove even who you are much less me. I am glad I am controling your mind though, but really it's not difficult.

Location hidden

#7911 Feb 6, 2013
Major Republic-an wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you disagree with pookie. Spit it out, we are all adults here. Do you think you get points for insults? You have to go to the Offbeat thread for that.

Brooklyn, New York

#7912 Feb 6, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder his posts are so fkn stupid...that would make sense, because Le Dumbo is a blithering idiot. After Obama kicked Willards ass, he was long gone, and came back even fkn dumber...

Outstanding.

Brooklyn, New York

#7913 Feb 6, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MSM bullchit.
MSM?

Wow. You can't even name a real news outlet correctly.

Brainwashed Faux news sheep.

Location hidden

#7914 Feb 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder his posts are so fkn stupid...that would make sense, because Le Dumbo is a blithering idiot. After Obama kicked Willards ass, he was long gone, and came back even fkn dumber...
Outstanding.
HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE THE DRONES AND BLOWING PEOPLE UP, But hate the guns........A New Book by Barack Huessin Obama, ghost written by Bill (the bomber Ayers).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,026
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,829
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 279
Will the Supreme Court End Gay Marriage as an E... 1 hr nhjeff 439
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 1 hr serfs up 167
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 3 hr xxxrayted 1,375
Distinguished pol 4 hr Guess Who 57
More from around the web