What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 10,324

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#5920 Jan 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am to believe a topix sheep has the "remedy" to the governmental procedures that have carried this great country to the top of the world??!??
Your Faux news talents are wasted here. Call Bill and Sean and get your propaganda spreading ass to Faux news head quarters, pronto!
You are still running away from this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer that question.

What's the answer? Doesn't Obama have an answer for that?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5922 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can explain why we needed a platoon of Marines
I cannot help that you are too stupid to know what you are talking about.

You stupidly insisted that Marines were killed at Benghazi; they were private security guards and they were not former Marines, they were NAVY.

The USA CONTRACTS embassy security around the world and has for many years- with an increase during THE BUSH YEARS you stupid azz dolt.

You are a STUPID azz and you seem to think the purpose of the US Marines is to be security guards.

You have not served.

Obviously.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5923 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The same place it came from when George Bush was running up the deficit.
Billy Ringo

Rego Park, NY

#5924 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still running away from this question:
From the same source that funded our mindless excursion into Iraq to seek out non existent, imaginary WMD's.

You follow that, sonny?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5925 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help that you are too stupid to know what you are talking about.
You stupidly insisted that Marines were killed at Benghazi; they were private security guards and they were not former Marines, they were NAVY.
The USA CONTRACTS embassy security around the world and has for many years- with an increase during THE BUSH YEARS you stupid azz dolt.
You are a STUPID azz and you seem to think the purpose of the US Marines is to be security guards.
You have not served.
Obviously.
You have a severe problem with reading and comprehending the written English language.
And, you have a problem lying. Many cultures don't accept lying as a norm in their culture. You and Obama obviously don't come from a culture like that. I'd guess it's difficult to justify stealing in a culture that doesn't accept lying, right?
The reason Al Qaeda killed the Ambassador and 3 other Americans in a 7-hour battle while Obama watched it live on television was BECAUSE THERE WERE NO MOARINES IN BENGHAZI.
And, it had nothing to to with State Department funding.
There was also a Force Recon Marine unit that will be armed and ready to deploy 10 minutes after you wake them positioned in Sigonella that was placed there for the exact reason of an attack on the consulate in Benghazi.
Since Obama watched it live on television, and he ordered the Force Recon Marines be positioned at Sigonella just for the purpose of responding to an Arab attack in Libya, why did Obama watch 4 Americans get killed by Al Qaeda and do nothing?

I guess that answers the question of who's side Obama is really on, doesn't it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5926 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same place it came from when George Bush was running up the deficit.
So, you're saying Obama is just like Bush, right?

Let's see....

Only an idiot doesn't realize the government will collapse without funding.
Is Obama an idiot?
If you say no, then what you are saying is Obama intends to commit treason and collapse the government.
I'd call that a hanging offense.

Since you can't answer the question, you are obviously in favor of ending the existence of the United States.

Here's a hypothetical question.

If a person attempts to end the existence of the government of the United States, should that person be tried for treason and hung if convicted?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5927 Jan 4, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
From the same source that funded our mindless excursion into Iraq to seek out non existent, imaginary WMD's.
You follow that, sonny?
Well, it seems that source has dried up since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government in January, 2007. Since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government, what was a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar annual deficit had exploded ONE THOUSAND PERCENT. The debt, which had only 3 trillion dollars added to it from the beginning of the war the Arab jihad declared on the United States in 2001 to January, 2007, has doubled since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government.

The short story is, there are fewer and fewer countries that are still stupid enough to loan money to a country like the United States that can't even develop a plan for government.
Soon there will be no country stupid enough to loan money to the United States.

So, the question remains:

You're either goiong to have to answer the question or collapse the government, dufus.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#5928 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying Obama is just like Bush, right?
Let's see....
Only an idiot doesn't realize the government will collapse without funding.
Is Obama an idiot?
If you say no, then what you are saying is Obama intends to commit treason and collapse the government.
I'd call that a hanging offense.
Since you can't answer the question, you are obviously in favor of ending the existence of the United States.
Here's a hypothetical question.
If a person attempts to end the existence of the government of the United States, should that person be tried for treason and hung if convicted?
I love a good dodge. You ask where the money would come from, he can't deny that Lord Obama has run thru trillions faster than poop thru a goose, so he answers "Oh yeah? BUSH was just as bad!".

Never mind that Obama has topped Bush by a factor of two, running up as much debt in four years as Bush did in eight.

Never mind that much of Lord Obama's expenditures were to corrupt causes, like his money-laundering wind energy "companies" that contributed to his campaign.

Never mind that NO CONSERVATIVE has or ever will rate Bush as a Conservative.

How much longer do you think we'll hear the leftist pinheads blame Bush for Lord Obama's inability to fix anything? How much longer before everybody realizes that it isn't because the problems weren't insurmountable, it's because Barry sucks?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5929 Jan 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
black rhino has been gone for a while, musta been a great kwanzaa celebration
I don't celebrate Kwanzaa...

I celebrate Weasel Smashing Day. Just so happens it falls on December 25th as well.

Did you get all your stuff of lay-a-way in time for Christmas?

Brooklyn, New York

#5930 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>It's the Willie G Skull with dufus fangs, idiot. Look up the history of the Willlie G Skull.
No need.

I'm quite familiar with the skulls, junior.

The skull is what I said it is. If you don't like it, I really don't give a shit.

Brooklyn, New York

#5931 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You are still running away from this question:

The money will come from the same place it came from for the last 43 presidents...All of a sudden, you and your tea party bobbleheads think you're re-invented the wheel with your "Government spending out of control" bullshit...Yet, as the former administration spent out of control for years, you stood by like good little sheep and said nothing while the GOP pimp daddy finger fked you to sleep.

Save your supply side economics 101 class for your simple minded herd.

Borrow up the ass, like the republicans did and why we are in debt to China up the wazzu...But YOU and Willard with his magic underwear, have the answer??!?!

For fk sakes, sit down and shut up.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5932 Jan 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't celebrate Kwanzaa...
I celebrate Weasel Smashing Day. Just so happens it falls on December 25th as well.
Did you get all your stuff of lay-a-way in time for Christmas?
Nah, I'm jewish, don't celebrate Christmas

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5933 Jan 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank the GOP Congress for cutting $300 million for security.
FLAGGED for continued off topic, cross posted DUMBOspam.
Thank the Black One, he used the money on jet fuel to fly in circles. He might pivot on jobs just any day now.

UNEMPLOYMENT UP TO 7.8%

DEBT HITS $16,432,706,000,000.00

Location hidden

#5934 Jan 4, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a good dodge. You ask where the money would come from, he can't deny that Lord Obama has run thru trillions faster than poop thru a goose, so he answers "Oh yeah? BUSH was just as bad!".
Never mind that Obama has topped Bush by a factor of two, running up as much debt in four years as Bush did in eight.
Never mind that much of Lord Obama's expenditures were to corrupt causes, like his money-laundering wind energy "companies" that contributed to his campaign.
Never mind that NO CONSERVATIVE has or ever will rate Bush as a Conservative.
How much longer do you think we'll hear the leftist pinheads blame Bush for Lord Obama's inability to fix anything? How much longer before everybody realizes that it isn't because the problems weren't insurmountable, it's because Barry sucks?
STIFF DEAL: Workers making $30,000 to take bigger hit than the $500,000...

Furniture company hailed by Obama closes...

Everything Obama touches turns to crap or creates more pain for America.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5935 Jan 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No need.
I'm quite familiar with the skulls, junior.
The skull is what I said it is. If you don't like it, I really don't give a shit.
Yup. Typical. The truth is shoved up your ass, and you pretend it doesn't exist.
Actually, I have 13 of those skulls (without the dufus fangs that look like they were added to the Willie G Skull by a 3rd grader) on my white Harley, and 7 on my black custom-build springer that has a Harley motor in it. My red custom-build pro-street doesn't have any because there's nothing Harley in it. It would be stealing to put the Willile G Skull on it.
You're just another thief, aren't you?
Sooner or later, you're going to have to come see us. There's nothing to steal anymore in your neighborhoods. When the lights go out here, we've got an answer for thieves like you.

Brooklyn, New York

#5936 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Typical. The truth is shoved up your ass, and you pretend it doesn't exist.
Actually, I have 13 of those skulls (without the dufus fangs that look like they were added to the Willie G Skull by a 3rd grader) on my white Harley, and 7 on my black custom-build springer that has a Harley motor in it. My red custom-build pro-street doesn't have any because there's nothing Harley in it. It would be stealing to put the Willile G Skull on it.
You're just another thief, aren't you?
Sooner or later, you're going to have to come see us. There's nothing to steal anymore in your neighborhoods. When the lights go out here, we've got an answer for thieves like you.
And this typical racist inbred rant means what exactly?!?!

Transparent as usual.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5937 Jan 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The money will come from the same place it came from for the last 43 presidents...All of a sudden, you and your tea party bobbleheads think you're re-invented the wheel with your "Government spending out of control" bullshit...Yet, as the former administration spent out of control for years, you stood by like good little sheep and said nothing while the GOP pimp daddy finger fked you to sleep.
Save your supply side economics 101 class for your simple minded herd.
Borrow up the ass, like the republicans did and why we are in debt to China up the wazzu...But YOU and Willard with his magic underwear, have the answer??!?!
For fk sakes, sit down and shut up.
You actually have to provide a source for money to answer the question, dufus.

You really don't know where the money will come from, do you?

Do you really think you will be included in the 10 percent of the population that will live above the masses when this constitutional republic collapses and the neo-Marxist Obama oligarchy sets up whatever they consider a government?
Not a chance.
Of course, you are educated sufficiently to know that in all Marxist states, the economy only supported a mere 10 percent of the population living above the poverty indicative of the masses, right?
No? You're ignorant of this fact of history? Must be because these facts of history weren't included in the material you were indoctrinated with.
You're going to have to come see us when the lights go out, you know.

Location hidden

#5939 Jan 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
And this typical racist inbred rant means what exactly?!?!
Transparent as usual.
If you think the truth is racist, you must live in fear most days of your affirmative life.

Location hidden

#5940 Jan 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually have to provide a source for money to answer the question, dufus.
You really don't know where the money will come from, do you?
Do you really think you will be included in the 10 percent of the population that will live above the masses when this constitutional republic collapses and the neo-Marxist Obama oligarchy sets up whatever they consider a government?
Not a chance.
Of course, you are educated sufficiently to know that in all Marxist states, the economy only supported a mere 10 percent of the population living above the poverty indicative of the masses, right?
No? You're ignorant of this fact of history? Must be because these facts of history weren't included in the material you were indoctrinated with.
You're going to have to come see us when the lights go out, you know.
Well if they are going to have to come see us when they run out of rats to eat, I better stock up. I wouldn't want them to feel ignored.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5941 Jan 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well if they are going to have to come see us when they run out of rats to eat, I better stock up. I wouldn't want them to feel ignored.
LOL.
If you don't have anything to steal, you probably won't be seeing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min harmonious 1,115,077
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 25 min Swedenforever 19
Poll shows dead heat among likely voters in Mas... 27 min Asian Guy 3
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 32 min Cat74 101
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) 41 min Asian Guy 241
3 Reasons Mitt Romney will run in 2016 43 min Lawrence Wolf 13
Pat Roberts to bring Jeb Bush to campaign in Wi... 48 min Swedenforever 22

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE