Bestiality: The Next Wave in Sexual Freedom?

Aug 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGElosangeles.com News Feed

Anti-gay leaders like former Sen. Rick Santorum, liken same-sex relationships to sex with animals.

Comments
1 - 20 of 977 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2009
First Prev
of 49
Next Last

“Choose wisely!”

Since: Jul 07

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Rick Santorum is beyond disgusting.

How could a legislator, whose very job is to craft laws make such ludicrous - no, not ludicrous - INSANE remarks.

He has no basis in fact for such an opinion (and that's all it is).

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS SAME-SEX MARRIAGE AND LGBT RIGHTS - TO WRITE AND CALL THE OFFICE OF Rick Santorum and let him know of your disgust.

Eric

Since: Jul 09

Sonora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

why is that the straight folks always talk about sex with animals first?..It is never the gay people...perhaps it's the straight animal lovers we should be going after.....
hellboy2

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

it makes sence
leftatalbuquerqu e

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Ok, idiots: how do you get an animal to consent?

As a gay man who grew up on a farm, I can honestly say that animals do NOT have sex urges as humans and other social primates exhibit. He waits until she is in estrus, and gives off the right hormone pheramones. Until she is ready, he waits patiently, and if she's NOT in the mood, he does without! Rape does not occur in the animal world - only humans rape.

Male animals can "hump"; ask any dog owner, but it's usually a dominance activity, not a sexual one as we would recognize it.

So, sex with animals. Geesh. You might as well have sex with a tree - at least it would stay there and put up with your advances!

Just be careful with your post-coital cigarette - it's forest fire season!
davy

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

is this forum for southerners?
dumazzez

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

hellboy2 wrote:
it makes sence
I bet that way it's still ok for you to have sex with your dog becasue it is of the opposite sex.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

"The article takes care not only to link homosexuality with bestiality, but also to point out that the Biblical penalty for gay sex is death."

I'm sure they didn't point out there's also a death penalty for adultery and cursing your parents...

“Just another new age hippie.”

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Wow. All of the closet-cases are trolling the gay forums en massť today...I thought today was the day that they were supposed to be back in grade school?

“l'enfer, c'est les autres”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Is this just another "gay" thread?

See ya.
WoodieSD

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Is Santorum now pandering to the zoophalia crowd? He must be from a rural state.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

leftatalbuquerque wrote:
Ok, idiots: how do you get an animal to consent?
As a gay man who grew up on a farm, I can honestly say that animals do NOT have sex urges as humans and other social primates exhibit. He waits until she is in estrus, and gives off the right hormone pheramones. Until she is ready, he waits patiently, and if she's NOT in the mood, he does without! Rape does not occur in the animal world - only humans rape.
Male animals can "hump"; ask any dog owner, but it's usually a dominance activity, not a sexual one as we would recognize it.
So, sex with animals. Geesh. You might as well have sex with a tree - at least it would stay there and put up with your advances!
Just be careful with your post-coital cigarette - it's forest fire season!
Ungulates have estruses and seasons, but I have heard of male dolphins "molesting" humans, both male and female (the humans, I mean).

Sonora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

WoodieSD wrote:
Is Santorum now pandering to the zoophalia crowd? He must be from a rural state.
Actually in several states INCLUDING TEXAS...
It is still legal to have sex with animals...so perhaps these bible thumpers ought to be going after those states.........at least now we know why Texas has so many cows.......poor cows
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

THE LIB GREEK REGRESSIVE will give us the same behavior that brought down old civilizations if given the chance.(even though many of the "useful idiots"of the gay left do not realize it)

Remember this is the 40th anniversary of Woodslock and the motto then was a return to uncivilized tribalism and not much has changed with the dyed in the wool lib!!!

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

deeter1013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in several states INCLUDING TEXAS...
It is still legal to have sex with animals...so perhaps these bible thumpers ought to be going after those states.........at least now we know why Texas has so many cows.......poor cows
I lived in Davie, FL, last year and one of my coworkers at the Shell gas station had admitted to having sex with a donkey and another was a convicted child molester. It was such a redneck town most of the guys there, and many on the police force, related better to those two guys then an out-and-proud gay man.

Since: Aug 09

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

McMike wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Davie, FL, last year and one of my coworkers at the Shell gas station had admitted to having sex with a donkey and another was a convicted child molester. It was such a redneck town most of the guys there, and many on the police force, related better to those two guys then an out-and-proud gay man.
I never believed beastiality existed until we had a safety manager get drunk after meetings to admit he banged a cow in Texas when he was young.

Holy GOD almighty...LOL!!!! He had a family, wife, kids. And that.

How in the HELL could someone find love with Bessy? OMG. LOL!!!!

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

King Tut wrote:
THE LIB GREEK REGRESSIVE will give us the same behavior that brought down old civilizations if given the chance.(even though many of the "useful idiots"of the gay left do not realize it)
Remember this is the 40th anniversary of Woodslock and the motto then was a return to uncivilized tribalism and not much has changed with the dyed in the wool lib!!!
Funny thing there King Putz,

I'm a Republican, straight and won't share my goodies with gays as a rule but I can understand their being in the fact they're just another segment of the American fabric who pose no harm to anyone so rather than getting all bunched up your neighbor collect marbles when you like coins why not focus on real problems.
King Tut

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Lib, Woodslock is over, stop rolling naked in the mud, the world is never KOMBIya, hatred will always exist, especially with libs and the world has not changed in 3000 years!!! Rebublican WHAT? Republican guard of Saddam Hussain????
GAYTARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing there King Putz,
I'm a Republican, straight and won't share my goodies with gays as a rule but I can understand their being in the fact they're just another segment of the American fabric who pose no harm to anyone so rather than getting all bunched up your neighbor collect marbles when you like coins why not focus on real problems.

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Blk and Str8T wrote:
<quoted text>
You should use it for the SCOTUS outcome there will be TRUE waterfalls that day.....Just like the YES ON 8 4 LIFE VOTE.......For a group that gets no where fast and has no public support hence getting voted down every time your so called rights go to the public domain you sure like to talk tuff.....SAD
Bah hah hah!!!!!!!!!!

No teary eyes here jerkoff. I'm straight - but I can advise your fool self you'll see gay marriage nationwide within our lifetimes.

But you....you're crying like a wet bitch in here...LOL!!! Have you looked over your posts...even this one?

No public support?? We'll see. I distanced myself from gays in the past and had no empathy towards their idea of marriage however they made sense to my redneck ass and I voted No on Prop 8 here in California. You'll see the tide change little man...hope you have a boat...LOL!!!!!

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Blk and Str8T wrote:
<quoted text>
I felt the same way when someone told me they found love in someone's poop shoot and that the smell of feces, sex and sweat was like heaven. LOL
I wouldn't be waving my arms like a proud new car owner Blk and Stunted....I'd bet my life savings of $31.90 the woman who gets your love is probably wary of the zoo for fear they may lock her up as their new exhibit.

Bah hah hah!!!!!!!!!!

Folsom, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

King Tut wrote:
Lib, Woodslock is over, stop rolling naked in the mud, the world is never KOMBIya, hatred will always exist, especially with libs and the world has not changed in 3000 years!!! Rebublican WHAT? Republican guard of Saddam Hussain????<quoted text>
Queen Putz.....now that's not a nice thing to say....that I'm a libtard....LOL!!!!!

Look at you.....comic book store closed and with no friends you find yourself in here playing the anonymous troll.....call up to your momma....have her heat you up some Spaghettios or something...LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 49
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••