Jeb Bush: Not ruling out 2016 run

Mar 4, 2013 Full story: KOAT-TV 42

In what appears to be his most in depth public comments regarding 2016, Jeb Bush says he's not ruling out a run for president.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Dream on. Your bro was a mass murdering war criminal and the worst president in history.
potter

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
BUSH vs CLINTON . This will be an exciting race to the White House.

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#4 Mar 4, 2013
...then his son George can run, then Chelsea can run, then the Bush Twins can run, then it will be time for Hillary again, then Jeb, then HEY!!! Let's not leave out Michelle and Malia and Sasha!!!
Nanuq

Marietta, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
He's going to win the Latino vote!!! Not!!! Another loser
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#6 Mar 4, 2013
If, I said if, the Bush family had ANY sense whatsoever, they would quietly go away after W's war crime trial at the Hague.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 4, 2013
celticwarriors wrote:
If, I said if, the Bush family had ANY sense whatsoever, they would quietly go away after W's war crime trial at the Hague.
I'll agree that if the Bushes had any sense they'd just go quietly away.

As for the war crimes trial, only if Obama is co-defendant seeing as how he picked up that yoke and ran with it.
gfhd

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#8 Mar 4, 2013
the Zionists have been preparing him 4 a very long time 2 the presidency , but he is not popular any more.
gfhd

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#9 Mar 4, 2013
if they avoided voting machines he will not win .

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#10 Mar 5, 2013
It doesn't seem possible that there would be enough truly psychotic Benedict Arnolds left.
More and more, people are wising up to just how evil conservative leaders are, and the Bush family has to be the #1 Family of Traitors in our history, starting with grandpa Prescott Bush.

I'm sure most people are sick to death of Jeb Bush after his success in making his brother George the only Illegitimate President in our history.

We should pray that God brings Florida to its knees so they'll repent. They're too brain-dead to learn any other way.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Protester wrote:
It doesn't seem possible that there would be enough truly psychotic Benedict Arnolds left.
More and more, people are wising up to just how evil conservative leaders are, and the Bush family has to be the #1 Family of Traitors in our history, starting with grandpa Prescott Bush.
I'm sure most people are sick to death of Jeb Bush after his success in making his brother George the only Illegitimate President in our history.
We should pray that God brings Florida to its knees so they'll repent. They're too brain-dead to learn any other way.
Give me a break!

We haven't had a respectable president in this country in 50 years.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break!
We haven't had a respectable president in this country in 50 years.
Think about it - it's a matter of degrees, between conservative presidents committing full-time treason, or liberals being forced to do what the Federal Reserve stockholders order.

It's like not having a bathroom and having to choose between an outhouse or having to find a Bush.
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
He's going to win the Latino vote!!! Not!!! Another loser
The reason we are in this fix is to many politicians win on popularity and not fixing the problems. What is the point of Repubs running and doing the same thing Dems do only at a slightly less pace. The nation is still going to die as the police state keeps expanding. So without a candidate that is different then the progressive one, don't bother to run one. It is only logical.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Jeb Bush would move the party back closer to the center.....
Nanuq

Duluth, GA

#15 Mar 6, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The reason we are in this fix is to many politicians win on popularity and not fixing the problems. What is the point of Repubs running and doing the same thing Dems do only at a slightly less pace. The nation is still going to die as the police state keeps expanding. So without a candidate that is different then the progressive one, don't bother to run one. It is only logical.
nothing to add to that! Excellent !briliant !
Dickweed

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#16 Mar 7, 2013
I hate Republicans, Damn near all of them.
And W was the worst excuse for a president ever.
His Dad was no genious either.
but, Jeb was an excellent governor of Florida, and I would stongly consider voting for him over most Democrats. Especially Hillary.
The current republican golden boy Rubio will not even do well in the primaries, even with 4 yers of constant campigning.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 7, 2013
I kinda like Chris Christie's honesty and genuineness....rare i republicans, but they pissed on him by ignoring him on CPAC..........

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Since the new GOP is run by TeaParty/Stormfront, Jeb doesn't stand a chance.

GOP, accept nothing less than Santorum/Bachmann.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19 Mar 7, 2013
I'll never vote for a con bushie again.

Lying seems to be a family trait when it comes to the "kids."

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#20 Mar 7, 2013
...The Republican Party has a L O N G walk back from the wilderness. I don't see any from here that appeal to me.

Not that the other side has much appeal either.

Still a long ways to go to the primaries, but so far it looks like we won't have a decent batch to choose from.....again....

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
I hate Republicans, Damn near all of them.
And W was the worst excuse for a president ever.
His Dad was no genious either.
but, Jeb was an excellent governor of Florida, and I would stongly consider voting for him over most Democrats. Especially Hillary.
The current republican golden boy Rubio will not even do well in the primaries, even with 4 yers of constant campigning.
Republicans are paying for their treason, and thankfully more and more people are wising up to them.
Only the truly ignorant would vote for Jeb Bush, those who are totally clueless about his crimes that resulted in his Village Idiot brother becoming president.
For those of you who donít know any better and are ignorant because Fox didnít tell you about this:
(next post)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,153,506
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Learn to Read 181,762
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 307
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr neveratfault 3,349
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 2 hr WelbyMD 135
Distinguished pol 2 hr Le Jimbo 42
Clinton Denounces Torture, Says Black Lives Matter 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
More from around the web