Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 879 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

White Dragon

Las Vegas, NV

#826 Mar 3, 2013
Whites FOUNDED and BUILT modern USA. White ancestors did not work hard for the next generation to give the US away to non-Whites.(Only 2% of slave owners were White, and Jews owned most of the slave ships)

Whites have brought freedom of speech and democratic values and freed slaves wherever they go, prevented tribal wars between natives, cured diseases through medicine, as well as raise living standards of ALL races.

Non-Whites ADDED a little.(Including increased crime, new diseases, different customs, different habits, an increased tax burden, anti-White hatred, and an entitlement mentality)

You can't maintain a 1st world nation with low IQ, 3rd world immigrants. High national IQ corresponds strongly to a high average living.(Science is not racist)

Racially diverse societies are a HUGE source of tension and conflict. Racially homogenous societies don't suffer from racism and the BILLIONS spent annually on racism lawsuits.

If diversity was so natural, why are BILLIONS spent annually on Diversity programs, Tolerance programs, etc., and yet NO improvements have been forthcoming?

Science has proven (see Harvard Professor Robert Putnam, Bowling Alone) that people in diverse societies:
1. TRUST EACHOTHER LESS (including their own race),
2. are LESS LIKELY TO GIVE TO CHARITY, and
3. are LESS HAPPY.

Think about this: WHITES ARE THE ONLY RACE CELEBRATING DIVERSITY AS THEY BECOME MINORITIES IN THEIR OWN SOCIETIES.

Where are non-Whites going to get their welfare from when Whites become a minority? No welfare = HUGE non-White Hispanic and Black riots.

Non-Whites love White societies because Whites build the best societies.

Only Whites are crazy enough to spend BILLIONS on illegal immigrant welfare. No other race is stupid enough to do that.

Whites altruistic behavior and moral universalism is destroying their own civilization.

Will non-Whites give Whites minority benefits when Whites become a minority? NOPE !

Most Whites lack a racial consciousness. Most non-Whites are loyal to their own race. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?

Many Whites hate on their own race (Most are Liberals and have been instilled with WHITE GUILT by the anti-White media ). Liberals appeal to EMOTION, not SCIENCE.

Would America have become a first world nation if Whites had never colonized it? NOPE !

Most White immigrants assimilate after one generation. Most non-Whites never assimilate.

Different races are suited to being governed by different sets of laws that suit their own racial attributes. Some races are COLLECTIVISTIC ex. Chinese; some races are INDIVIDUALISTIC ex. Whites.

Liberals LOVE diversity, but usually choose to live in White neighborhoods.

Racial diversity = less Whites = more crime = more poverty.

The USA is dying BECAUSE OF RACIAL DIVERSITY AND INCREASING NUMBERS OF LOW IQ IMMIGRANTS! Taiwan, Japan, and China are thriving because they are racially homogenous, high IQ societies.

Will the USA still be a 1st world country when Whites become a minority? NOPE!
tihhif

Rochester, PA

#827 Mar 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Deport
tihhif

Rochester, PA

#828 Mar 3, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Whats the Price?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#829 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>commonly used nickname for El jimbo...
Common........another word you don't understand the meaning of........along with communism and marxism. You are a half wit trying to appear to be more than a dimwit.

Common is frequent use........this is the first time used. Maybe tomorrow you can say common use cupcake.....rant on.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#830 Mar 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>give it up, i showed you srong...again...get over it.
Why should I let your lie ride pookie. You haven't, you won't and you never will. You're like Obama, you won't do anything that you can be held accountable for........you are the typical liberal mental midget.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#831 Mar 3, 2013
reacharoundRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wrongly accused, but my jury clearly saw I was, the same isn't the case with many of these people you express sympathy for. In every case I'd need to know if they took the stand to tell the jury why they were innocent. I know we don't have to, but if i'm wrongly accused of murder they couldn't keep me off the stand.
If it was you wrongly accused, would you not testify?
I doubt it.
I've been on a jury too, we really didn't want to convict the guy[DUI] but it waS CLEAR HE WAS LYING TO US.
So now you are saying personal credulity is evidence? That's not evidence, that's just testimony. DNA evidence is still the only certain evidence. Many people who are innocent will even plea guilty for various reasons that you do not take into account.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#834 Mar 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I let your lie ride pookie. You haven't, you won't and you never will. You're like Obama, you won't do anything that you can be held accountable for........you are the typical liberal mental midget.
Oh, how cute...changing your monikers

i gave you page and post #. openly lying is all you have left now.

or you could go back to claiming i rigged the post counter cuz my past posts had the same number....

too freakin stupid for words!

St. Croix valley

#835 Mar 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I let your lie ride pookie. You haven't, you won't and you never will. You're like Obama, you won't do anything that you can be held accountable for........you are the typical liberal mental midget.
why can't yo show what parts of any of my posts are liberal? you have ben asked many, many times.

you ask, i back up my claim. i ask you run like a sissy...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#837 Mar 4, 2013
White Dragon wrote:
Whites FOUNDED and BUILT modern USA. White ancestors did not work hard for the next generation to give the US away to non-Whites.(Only 2% of slave owners were White, and Jews owned most of the slave ships)
Whites have brought freedom of speech and democratic values and freed slaves wherever they go, prevented tribal wars between natives, cured diseases through medicine, as well as raise living standards of ALL races.
Non-Whites ADDED a little.(Including increased crime, new diseases, different customs, different habits, an increased tax burden, anti-White hatred, and an entitlement mentality)
You can't maintain a 1st world nation with low IQ, 3rd world&#65279; immigrants. High national IQ corresponds strongly to a high average living.(Science is not racist)
Racially diverse societies are a HUGE source of tension and conflict. Racially homogenous societies don't suffer from racism and the BILLIONS spent annually on racism lawsuits.
If diversity was so natural, why are BILLIONS spent annually on Diversity programs, Tolerance programs, etc., and yet NO improvements have been forthcoming?
Science has proven (see Harvard Professor Robert Putnam, Bowling Alone) that people in diverse societies:
1. TRUST EACHOTHER LESS (including their own race),
2. are LESS LIKELY TO GIVE TO CHARITY, and
3. are LESS HAPPY.
Think about this: WHITES ARE THE ONLY RACE CELEBRATING DIVERSITY AS THEY BECOME MINORITIES IN THEIR OWN SOCIETIES.
Where are non-Whites going to get their welfare from when Whites become a&#65279; minority? No welfare = HUGE non-White Hispanic and Black riots.
Non-Whites love White societies because Whites build the best societies.
Only Whites are crazy enough to spend BILLIONS on illegal immigrant welfare. No other race is stupid enough to do that.
Whites altruistic behavior and moral universalism is destroying their own civilization.
Will non-Whites give Whites minority benefits when Whites become a minority? NOPE !
Most Whites lack a racial consciousness. Most non-Whites are loyal to their own race. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER?
Many Whites hate on their own race (Most are Liberals and have been instilled with WHITE GUILT by the anti-White media ). Liberals appeal to EMOTION, not SCIENCE.
Would America have become a first world nation if Whites had never colonized it? NOPE !
Most White immigrants assimilate after one generation. Most non-Whites never assimilate.
Different races are suited to being governed by different sets of laws that suit their own racial attributes. Some races are COLLECTIVISTIC ex. Chinese; some races are INDIVIDUALISTIC ex. Whites.
Liberals LOVE diversity, but usually choose to live in White neighborhoods.
Racial diversity = less Whites = more crime = more poverty.
The USA is dying BECAUSE OF RACIAL DIVERSITY AND INCREASING NUMBERS OF LOW IQ IMMIGRANTS! Taiwan, Japan, and China are thriving because they are racially homogenous, high IQ societies.
Will the USA still be a 1st world country when Whites become a minority? NOPE!
I see you've manage to offend just about every poster on this site!

au contraire

Location hidden

#838 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, how cute...changing your monikers
i gave you page and post #. openly lying is all you have left now.
or you could go back to claiming i rigged the post counter cuz my past posts had the same number....
too freakin stupid for words!
You nose is growing. I ask over ten times. You have ignored it just as now, claiming you have but won't post the post and page number. Since you mostly lie, your claims have little validity. Post them pookie or go back to your other moniker and regain some street creds.

au contraire

Location hidden

#839 Mar 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why can't yo show what parts of any of my posts are liberal? you have ben asked many, many times.
you ask, i back up my claim. i ask you run like a sissy...
What are the post numbers where you asked pookie. Surely you have them on the tip of your..........tongue.
Merica

Ironton, OH

#840 Mar 4, 2013
reacharoundRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for the last 40 years, libs have made it all but impossible to try, convict and execute these mass murderers in a timely manner..
You would strike down our due process laws to save money?

And our forefathers roll in in their graves..........

au contraire

Location hidden

#841 Mar 4, 2013
Homeland Buys 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks...to go with their billion and a half hollow points.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#842 Mar 4, 2013
The idea for the following analysis is based upon the article titled Could There Be Twenty Million Illegals In The U.S.?", by D.A. King, THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION, published on VDARE, August 7, 2004.20 The purpose of this analysis is to present illegal immigration numbers that are more realistic than numbers being presented by the federal government – the very entity responsible for the tidal wave of illegal aliens entering our nation.

This analysis demonstrates that the December, 2003 Department of Homeland Security estimates of 8 million to 12 million illegal aliens in the United States and 700,000 new illegals entering and staying per year represent significant undercounts. This analysis shows that it is reasonable to state that at least 20 million illegal aliens reside in the United States and that up to 12,000 illegal aliens enter the United States every day, or, as Arizona Senator John McCain reports - more than 4 million per year.
This analysis also demonstrates that the proposed White House "guest worker" amnesty proposal of January, 2004 resulted in at least a 25 percent increase in the number of illegal aliens entering into the United States.

The precise number of illegals entering the United States and the exact rate at which they cross our borders is unknown. Official government numbers are often hard to come by and are routinely sanitized. The estimate of the number of illegals who enter depends on Border Patrol apprehension rates and estimates of the number that "got away". The following sections presents a methodology to estimating the number of illegals and the impact of amnesty proposals on illegal immigration numbers.

http://www.desertinvasion.us/data/invasion_nu ...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Tawas City, Michigan

#845 Mar 4, 2013
Merica wrote:
<quoted text>
You would strike down our due process laws to save money?
And our forefathers roll in in their graves..........
More likely our forefathers would roll in their graves if they knew due process has been perveted into 20 or 30 years of never ending appeals and never being held accountable for a crime.

They've change due process into do-do process.......

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#846 Mar 4, 2013
reacharoundJaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You would plead out to a murder you didn't commit?
I highly doubt it.
I guess you know nothing of the law or how courts work.

St. Croix valley

#847 Mar 4, 2013
reacharoundJaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i would, however I don't call using every trick in the book and countless appeals at taxpayer expense striking down due process.
if they are in the book and you don't let people use them, yes, in fact you are striking down due process.

do you think before you post?(probably three extra words in that last sentence, huh?)

St. Croix valley

#849 Mar 4, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely our forefathers would roll in their graves if they knew due process has been perveted into 20 or 30 years of never ending appeals and never being held accountable for a crime.
They've change due process into do-do process.......
yes, a simple witch burning was quick and efficient, or hanging a uppity slave...

our founding fathers were just regular ol' people...not gods...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#850 Mar 4, 2013
wraparoundJaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I know plenty, what is your experience?
I doubt you know anything if you don't know the reasons a guilty plea is often preferred over the innocent one even if not guilty of the crime.

St. Croix valley

#852 Mar 4, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
'wHAT A LOAD OF CLAPTRAP, I woulkd never cop to something i didn't do, neither would any innocent porson
Really? most of your posts sound like pure bullshit to sane people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,394,445
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 5 min up in yo 9,681
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 25 min Brian_G 12,921
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dr Guru 216,469
News Bernie Sanders says he'll vote for Hillary Clinton 59 min Go Blue Forever 12
News CNN's Reality Check Team vets Trump's claims 1 hr woodtick57 16
News The Republican Party is dead 4 hr VorenusI 1,718
More from around the web