Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 880 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#302 Feb 23, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you are so pro-American, then why do you support breaking of the laws by illegal foreign nationals? Illegal aliens break many American laws including for many for forgery and fraud. Only non-working illegal alien kids do not break the laws for the most part.
I never said I supported them breaking our laws; I just recognize the reality that it's impossible to deport tens of millions of people.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#303 Feb 23, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I supported them breaking our laws; I just recognize the reality that it's impossible to deport tens of millions of people.
it could be done yet makes more sense to make life for them here so harsh they leave. they are criminals so there is no reason to lighten up it is better to get extremely harsh on them without letup or petty excuses.

Tawas City, Michigan

#305 Feb 23, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
it could be done yet makes more sense to make life for them here so harsh they leave. they are criminals so there is no reason to lighten up it is better to get extremely harsh on them without letup or petty excuses.
Yeah, Romney floated that idea during the election. How'd that turn out again......?
Communist Obama Supporter

Los Angeles, CA

#306 Feb 23, 2013
I'm sure this poll was taken at a KKK rally.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#309 Feb 24, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Racist, but lies and attacks are always wrong as well as your hate as shown in this post. I feel sorry for you that you hate so much that you consider fair immigration laws to be hateful. Wouldn't you be what they call projecting your hate on others as shown in this post? Immigration laws are not racist when they are applied to all races fairly, but you are a racist to pick out one race to be above the fairly used immigration laws.
Hate has become so obvious with Obama worshipers. His policies are accepted regardless.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#312 Feb 24, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
We have seen that fact over and over again. However, I let them hate as that does not hurt me, but negatively impacts them and their psyche.
That true.
Although growing up never experienced such insidious hate.never.

and the women are worse.
i attribute all these negative feeling to the fact that they love Obama and can't seem to accept he is a failure or their going threw the change of life. lol...
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#313 Feb 24, 2013
That's* sorry, I have not had time to get use to my new glasses and I left them on purpose in my car,so I struggle to see.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#315 Feb 24, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you must be another one of frito's imaginary friends,lmao
Did you know my friend, that many are Fritos friends or Frito in disguise.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#317 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate has become so obvious with Obama worshipers. His policies are accepted regardless.
All the hate comes from the Reich....anyone that posts here for any time, know's that....they even break occasionally, long enough to blame dems...then back to their foxbot world.....alot like you....
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#318 Feb 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>All the hate comes from the Reich....anyone that posts here for any time, know's that....they even break occasionally, long enough to blame dems...then back to their foxbot world.....alot like you....
Its easy for me. Pay me. O stop paying others....Otherwise shut up!

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#320 Feb 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>All the hate comes from the Reich....anyone that posts here for any time, know's that....they even break occasionally, long enough to blame dems...then back to their foxbot world.....alot like you....
Obama urges Supreme Court to strike down federal Defense of Marriage Act
The Obama administration is asking the Supreme Court to strike down the federal law defining marriage as a union between only a man and a woman.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO THE BOY THE SEPARATION OF POWER STATED IN THE CONSTITUTION TO OUR SUPPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL GENIUS.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#321 Feb 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Okiehomo panhandling back $1.64 for every dollar sent to DC.

What were you saying?

hahahahahahahahahaha
Bob Lewis

AOL

#322 Feb 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Oh, Ya. Deluding the value of our citizenship is such a laudable goal?????????? You Marxists/NWO folks simply haven't studied your history. We are all suffering from your ignorance.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#323 Feb 24, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Romney floated that idea during the election. How'd that turn out again......?
so you think that is the reason he lost the election? one thing for sure obama is 100% infavor of open borders and not the least bit of enforcement. thing is when you support breaking laws where does it stop? he is ok with their fraud no matter how many citizens get shafted in the process.he hired nappy only do to her being an open borders supporter.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

#324 Feb 24, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think that is the reason he lost the election? one thing for sure obama is 100% in favor of open borders and not the least bit of enforcement, niggy. thing is when you support breaking laws where does it stop, Toby? he is ok with their fraud no matter how many citizens get shafted in the process. he hired nappy only do to her being an open borders supporter, silly chimp.

You stupid fucking NIGGER. "We the Sheeple" is a perfect name for you.
LOL, nice one!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#325 Feb 24, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
So now brown & black people aren't "real Americans"?
Wow, you must have worked on Romney's campaign team!
F-U BITCH.
The majority of real Americans voted for Obama, that's why he won.
mo candy, mo phones, mo free chit.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#326 Feb 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Treason Are Us………Fast and Furious……….Benghazi………..Now secrets to China………..
A four-year FBI investigation into the transfer of classified weapons technology to China and other countries from NASA’s Ames Research Center is being stonewalled by government officials, sources tell FoxNews.com .
Documents obtained by FoxNews.com , which summarize these and other allegations and were given to congressional sources last week by a whistle-blower, described how a “secret grand jury” was to be convened in February 2011 to hear testimony from informants in the case, including a senior NASA engineer. But federal prosecutor Gary Fry was removed from the case, which was then transferred from one office in the Northern District of California to another where, according to the documents,“this case now appears to be stalled.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/22/na...
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#327 Feb 24, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
mo free chit for the federal-dollar-addicted okiehomos.$1.64 taken back for every $1. sent. candy for the tulsa baby.

hahahahahahahaha
blaster

Fork Union, VA

#328 Feb 24, 2013
Protect our borders and deport, we cant afford them anymore,we have the other 47% to feed

Tawas City, Michigan

#329 Feb 24, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think that is the reason he lost the election? one thing for sure obama is 100% infavor of open borders and not the least bit of enforcement. thing is when you support breaking laws where does it stop? he is ok with their fraud no matter how many citizens get shafted in the process.he hired nappy only do to her being an open borders supporter.
And yet MORE people have been deported under the Obama administration than under Bush.

THAT is why Romney lost the election; the constant lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Dr Guru 194,410
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 50 min Silent Echo 616
News Mary Cheney says sister is 'dead wrong' on same... (Sep '13) 1 hr elh 163
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Doomstar 1,262,834
News Gov. Rick Perry leads gubernatorial race (Feb '10) 1 hr Average Jim 54
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 1 hr WelbyMD 261
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 2 hr unimpressed 3
More from around the web