Schumer: Attacks on Koch brothers wil...

Schumer: Attacks on Koch brothers will work

There are 35 comments on the The Hill story from Apr 7, 2014, titled Schumer: Attacks on Koch brothers will work. In it, The Hill reports that:

Sen. Chuck Schumer on Monday said Democrats' counterattacks on billionaires Charles and David Koch will be effective in this year's election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Apr 7, 2014
you libs sure are worried about a couple of guys that sell toilet paper and tampons....you don't seem to worried about George Soros, a guy who helped the Nazi's kill jews in WW2.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2014
The billionaire donors are spending $40 million or $50 million in ads that are focused on eliminating regulations on corporations and cutting taxes, said Schumer, adding,“that demands a response.”

Boy, that is alot of tampons and toilet paper.

Ironic products! Loll
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#3 Apr 7, 2014
The kochsuckers have a sense of entitlement that would make a welfare queen blush with shame! They have spent millions trying to sabotage democracy in this country.

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Apr 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
The billionaire donors are spending $40 million or $50 million in ads that are focused on eliminating regulations on corporations and cutting taxes, said Schumer, adding,“that demands a response.”
Boy, that is alot of tampons and toilet paper.
Ironic products! Loll
whats worse, getting funds from rich guys, or getting funds from reich guys? I'll take the toilet paper money over the ex Nazi sympathyser anytime.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#5 Apr 7, 2014
Republicans have been attacking Jimmy Carter 24/7 for 30 years and
Jimmy is still around.
The Koch brothers?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 Apr 7, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text> I'll take the toilet paper money e.
Great bumper sticker for the repubes - add a per center number and run with it!

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Apr 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Great bumper sticker for the repubes - add a per center number and run with it!
so you're saying that toilet paper merchants are worse than jew killers?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2014
Gary wrote:
Jimmy is still around.
The Koch brothers?
That much huh? Is Sharpton a snitch? Bwhahahahahahha! If true that is grounds for his death in the hood. What a corrupted nation we have become. Pimps like that destroying others and stirring the pot for no reason. Our just desserts are on order though. And it is deserved.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#9 Apr 7, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that toilet paper merchants s?
Boy, it is amusing that money made on tampons and toilet paper is used for smear campaigns and ads better suited in the toilet! Loll

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Apr 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, it is amusing that money made on tampons and toilet paper is used for smear campaigns and ads better suited in the toilet! Loll
but you still can't answer the question....whats worse, jew killer or toilet paper merchant? your failure to answer honestly tells me all I need to know about you.
It Happens

Medford, NY

#11 Apr 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Great bumper sticker
Great bumper sticker is "Obama Loves America Like OJ Loved Nicole".

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#12 Apr 7, 2014
Gary wrote:
Jimmy is still around.
The Koch brothers?
Hey Gary!
Yeah, YOU,
That's for sitting yourself down.
Now pull your head back out and join the rest of the real world.

Easy does it.
Watch those ears.
Good job.
Now wash your face and get a good rest.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#13 Apr 7, 2014
52% of Americans don't even know who they are. After backing a loser last time, is it any wonder? They're, quietly, still running from that. LMAO.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#14 Apr 7, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
but you still can't answer the question....whats worse, jew killer or toilet paper merchant? your failure to answer honestly tells me all I need to know about you.
Dear, it is not an either or - except with you folks.

Though tampons and toilet paper is less histrionic, n'est-ce pas?

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Apr 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, it is not an either or - except with you folks.
Though tampons and toilet paper is less histrionic, n'est-ce pas?
lets try it once more, in a different format.....

Guys that sell paper products, and donate money to the party they prefer are.....(check one)

Good _____
bad______

A guy that was a Nazi Sympathizer and helped Nazi's identify and kill jews, who donates money to the party he prefers is (check one)

Good _____
Bad_____
Bee Eff Dee

Webster, MA

#16 Apr 7, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
52% of Americans don't even know who they are. After backing a loser last time, is it any wonder? They're, quietly, still running from that. LMAO.
Thats right, most Americans have no idea who is yet all we hear from the left is how evil and how much they are destroying the very fabric of our country. Sounds to me like its just more hyperbole from the left. and your own post proves it. Good job throwing your own party under the bus troll!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#17 Apr 7, 2014
Bee Eff Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right, most Americans have no idea who is yet all we hear from the left is how evil and how much they are destroying the very fabric of our country. Sounds to me like its just more hyperbole from the left. and your own post proves it. Good job throwing your own party under the bus troll!
Much like the laundry list of nonsense from the cons. Try again, boy. Why are you even here? LMAO.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#18 Apr 7, 2014
Chuck Schumer: I Was For the Koch Brothers Before I Was Against Them

Chuck Schumer has joined Harry Reid in obsessive attacks on Charles and David Koch and their company, Koch Industries. Yesterday Schumer told Politico that the Democrats’ attacks on the Koch brothers are paying off politically, and they intend to continue them. He described the brothers’“real agenda”:

They’re spending $40,$50 million in ads that are not focused on their real agenda, which is just eliminating all regulation on corporations, cutting taxes to virtually nothing.

Here is the funny thing: when KochPAC, Koch Industries’ political action committee, donated money to Schumer’s 2010 Senatorial campaign, Schumer thought the Kochs were wonderful. Here is the letter of appreciation he wrote, dated October 28,2009. Click to enlarge file size:

Schumer couldn’t have been more grateful to the Kochs:“Thank you so much for the generous KOCHPAC contribution to my 2010 campaign….”“Your early financial help keeps me strong in my campaign.”“Again, I can’t thank you enough….I look forward to working with you throughout this election.” If you think the Democrats’ attacks on the Koch brothers are hypocritical, and purely a matter of whose ox is being gored…you are right.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/04...
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#19 Apr 7, 2014
the kock brothers are going to be roasted, just like bain capital and the mor(m)on. LMAO.
Les Claypool

Rowlett, TX

#20 Apr 7, 2014
I see that liberals are still throwing rocks in their glass houses.

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Aura Mytha 31,957
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Armis Akimbol 1,604,752
News The Latest: Trump targets North Korea in new ex... 1 min See The Light 143
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 2 min Chilli J 1,319
News Trump to visit Indiana State Fairgrounds on Wed... 6 min Making America gr... 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min District 1 242,636
News Republican Leaders: Senate Won't Vote On Obamac... 18 min Chilli J 5
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 1 hr Sheriff Joe 529 156
More from around the web