Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9370 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9087 Mar 31, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did blacks contribute anything to this country? Take take take or burn baby burn!!!!!!!
You know that's not true.

You're being a dick.

Brooklyn, New York

#9088 Mar 31, 2013
Night Man wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading your posts and you are a complete idiot. You are living proof that the entire black race is brain dead. Stupid people shouldn't smoke crack,you only had half a brain to begin with and crack smoking destroyed the rest
Coming from a braindead inbred, it holds no bearing.

You're meth driven rant is pathetic...and moot.

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

#9093 Apr 1, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you would have a lot to be scared of if you get "out of your place" with your racism. You are doing exactly what every cowardly racist monkey does. You are in the safety of your trailer park ghetto typing your hatred for all Blacks in anonymous fashion. That is why you are allowed by the very people you hate to remain breathing above ground. No thanks needed from your dumbazz. Your not wanting to live with dogs and pigs is not removed from where your monkey azz live now, LOFL! So what is the difference monkey boy? You say the Blacks and Hispanics do not keep you down but yet you complain about how they take up sports team rosters from inferior athletic dumbazzes like you, LOFL! My point is your lazy, scared and weak klan monkey azz need to get a job and you will not have time to whine and feel sorry for your monkey azz about being held down by Blacks and Hispanics.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
blacks and Hispanics are two different races. You forget who shot trayvon martin,he was a Hispanic and they hate blacks!!!!!!!
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#9094 Apr 1, 2013
cuberKoko

Kraków, Poland

#9096 Apr 1, 2013
http://adf.ly/Ljywo look this :O
Anonymous

Walnut, CA

#9097 Apr 1, 2013
Hi all guys
I need a man to love
add my fb andy.blair.359

Brooklyn, New York

#9099 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>blacks and Hispanics are two different races. You forget who shot trayvon martin,he was a Hispanic and they hate blacks!!!!!!!
Zimmerman is white.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9100 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
you full of sh!!!!!t they grow all kinds of veggies here. They have harvesters that pick it they don't need ppl and when they do they bring in the ppl that will work, Mexicans because lowlife whites and blacks think there too good to work!!!!!!!
why call whites and blcacks low-lifes? i don't think low-lifes are acceptable in the work environment.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9101 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
blacks and Hispanics are two different races. You forget who shot trayvon martin,he was a Hispanic and they hate blacks!!!!!!!
i guess zimmerman's white dna side murdered trayvon.....whites hated blacks way before the hispanics.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9102 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
and what do I have to be scared of? I just don't like living with dogs and pigs that doesn't make me scared of them. You are trying to give the black man power that he doesn't have. I see these blacks go to the white schools,play football and all the whites put them on a pedestal and when they graduate they go back to the hood and rot. My point is the white man still owns the blacks. Lol
when did you become a god? dayummmmmmmm boy, you sho'nuff know a whole lot about the outcome of ppls. lives. will there be a hillary/castro ticket and a romney/rand ticket in 2016?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9103 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh trust me, they are. I've said this before, but I'm a landlord and I use Craig's List to find tenants. You would be surprised at what kind of letters I get from black people inquiring about the apartment. They write like 3rd grade white children or worse. It's no put-on.
at least they got the damn money to rent your shabbly azz ghetto styled "hizzies."
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9104 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
the ones that go with a Blackman are like the wigers you can have them too
they willingly come....won't be long before all your women come. maybe thats why you bois are flowing the other way. gay marriages IS the vehicle by which your white azzes will become extinct.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9105 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
we already have blacks in there place!!! The best way to get rid of a Blackman is to tell him he has to work. Own that;)
are you sure thats the way to get rid of a black man? c'mon dude..
never underestimate the resiliency of the black man. through many dangers toils and snares, we've already come. our faith is still working.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9106 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
you? Since when did blacks start paying taxes?
its kinda funny....we get you honkies to pay them.
YOU OWE YOU OWE....SO OFF TO WORK YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9107 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
so you say your probably the one that buys them $.50 on the $1.00
i don't take advantage of poor ppl.......tis you victiKKKrackas that do that.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9108 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
tell that to the mother of that baby those black thugs shot in the face
don't have to tell her anything.....you tell her if it wasn't for the NRA thugs and their wild pursuit to get guns into every hand....this crime prolly never would have ever happened. you victiKKKrackas need to take ownership of the carnage in the USA.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9109 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nadya Denise Doud-Suleman (born Natalie Denise Suleman July 11, 1975[a]), known as Octomom in the media, is an Iraqi-American woman who came to international attention when she gave birth to octuplets in January 2009.[2][3] The Suleman octuplets are only the second full set of octuplets to be born alive in the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octomom
like i said, she is one of Y'all.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9110 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? Did you ever hear of the term White Flight? Been going on all around the country for decades you know. You must have been busy doing something else like looking for a white neighborhood to move into.
You see, when blacks populate an area, they bring the crime with them. Stores close down, houses become vacant, and nobody wants to live with them including blacks. After they've destroyed everything and there's nothing left to destroy, they find another white area and start all over again.
you got stats. to back up your bogus statement? surely there was/is white flight. when the money was rolling in real good, whites moved from low-class white areas too. its the "i'm better than you mentality" that moved them away from any area. how bout that District Attorney in TX that moved further out into the "whites only" countryside......only to get himself and his wife shot to death.
heard it prolly was aryan nation, white-supremacist skin-head anti-gov't militia that did it. surely no blacks would want to live near them lowdown dirty rotten white savages. need to OWN up to your RACIST history boy!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9111 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just us. Nobody wants to live around you. Not whites, not Hispanics, not Arabs, not Asians. Nobody.
surely you can't be taling about anyone on topix.....we got CLASS.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9112 Apr 1, 2013
Live1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact your over there so pissed off you can't even see straight and we're sitting here laughing at you. You know everything being said to you is true and it's killin you. You have been beat down and out-witted over and over and over again. I guess during your routine you don't have to do anything but stand there because your a complete joke.
white folks are the butt end of every joke. y'all do so much crazy shyt its nearly impossible to leave you ppl. alone. the gay stuff is a riot and i don't mind telling you stinking skunks about yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Joe Balls 197,030
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 36 min serfs up 24
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 45 min serfs up 245
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,275,921
News Vote tally for Iran nuclear deal rises to 31 in... 3 hr Ditat Deus 2
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 3 hr taletha 205
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 4 hr serfs up 15
More from around the web