Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

men

United States

#8635 Mar 20, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' dog piss, before your monkey azz starts hating my posts, consider it is your dumb monkey azz that I am posting to. If you do not want me to post what you call stupid shyte, stop being a stupid monkey shyte, you stupid monkey shyte.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
All this talk about shyt and white boys azz,bet I know what you did in prison. How many white boys did you rape in prison ? Now I know why half of all blacks are infected with HIV,they love azz and shyt
men

United States

#8636 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
piss on you victiKKKrackas.....you chump @zz white lab rats will be extinct in 25yrs.....so many of you are turning gay.
I just read a story about Barack Obama being Gay. A white man named Larry Sinclair smoked crack with Barack Obama and then had oral sex with Barack Obama. The story also told how Obama liked to hang out in the Chicago Gay Bars and could be found their almost every night when he was a state senator.And Obama likes to meet men while playing basketball. And Obama still belongs to a gay mens private sex club in Chicago,that is where he met Rahm Emanual. And why do black men insist on raping other men in prison ? Isn't raping another man an act of gay sex ? And why do most blacks have AIDS ? Could it be that AIDS is so wide spread in the black community because 75% of black men are gay or bisexual ? My Granny used to say Thank God For The Sickle Cell but if she were alive today she would be thanking God for AIDS also.

Since: Oct 12

Kersey, PA

#8637 Mar 20, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>then we shall take credit for your imminent demise.....all victiKKKrackas will journey back to the dust one day. hopefully, you'll return much quicker than others. racism is a mental dis-ease. OWN IT BYTCH!!!!
lol I think not and if racism is mental dis-ease that explains what's wrong with blacks. ALL BLACKS are racist or liars

Kersey, PA

#8638 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' klan piss, there you go again blaming the Blacks for your sorry racist life. When will you stupid klanigguhs take responsibility for your sorry lives? You are a racist klan monkey since you were pooped at birth. Your p.o.s Romney got his lying azz whooped by the Black president. Now add that to your life long reasons to hate Blacks.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
you and I both have something in common,we're both racist the only difference is I don't need blacks to make my living but you need whites and it drives you crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8639 Mar 20, 2013
men wrote:
<quoted text>I just read a story about Barack Obama being Gay. A white man named Larry Sinclair smoked crack with Barack Obama and then had oral sex with Barack Obama. The story also told how Obama liked to hang out in the Chicago Gay Bars and could be found their almost every night when he was a state senator.And Obama likes to meet men while playing basketball. And Obama still belongs to a gay mens private sex club in Chicago,that is where he met Rahm Emanual. And why do black men insist on raping other men in prison ? Isn't raping another man an act of gay sex ? And why do most blacks have AIDS ? Could it be that AIDS is so wide spread in the black community because 75% of black men are gay or bisexual ? My Granny used to say Thank God For The Sickle Cell but if she were alive today she would be thanking God for AIDS also.
LOL

This is one of the stupidest posts I have ever read on Topix.
new hammer itme

Richmond, VA

#8642 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As our governor put it, if we don't take money offered to us, another state will, and part of that is tax money the people in our state created.
your poor azz state didn't generate or create anything toward an upkeep. why is your governor accepting federal dollars when you teaBastards rejected such a thing. damn hypocrites.
new hammer itme

Richmond, VA

#8643 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't consider using prostitutes as cheating? WTF did you pull that one out of?
Okay, then show me one credible site that proves McCain paid prostitutes for sex. Perhaps you are confusing McCain with Menendez who is a Democrat.
add your boy sen. david vitter.....
new hammer itme

Richmond, VA

#8644 Mar 20, 2013
men wrote:
<quoted text>I just read a story about Barack Obama being Gay. A white man named Larry Sinclair smoked crack with Barack Obama and then had oral sex with Barack Obama. The story also told how Obama liked to hang out in the Chicago Gay Bars and could be found their almost every night when he was a state senator.And Obama likes to meet men while playing basketball. And Obama still belongs to a gay mens private sex club in Chicago,that is where he met Rahm Emanual. And why do black men insist on raping other men in prison ? Isn't raping another man an act of gay sex ? And why do most blacks have AIDS ? Could it be that AIDS is so wide spread in the black community because 75% of black men are gay or bisexual ? My Granny used to say Thank God For The Sickle Cell but if she were alive today she would be thanking God for AIDS also.
didn't know your mammy had sicle cell too....she really had AIDS also. rest her infected dead carcass
new hammer itme

Richmond, VA

#8645 Mar 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I think not and if racism is mental dis-ease that explains what's wrong with blacks. ALL BLACKS are racist or liars
your malady is very contagious....from dad to offspring. its in your dna makeup boy!!!!!!!!
new hammer itme

Richmond, VA

#8646 Mar 20, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
you and I both have something in common,we're both racist the only difference is I don't need blacks to make my living but you need whites and it drives you crazy!!!!!!!!!!
you don't work victiKKKracka....we support your old azz with a check every month.
d pants

United States

#8647 Mar 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is that it's the money being spent on social programs that are killing the country--not wars. Fact two is that the US Constitution obligates the President to protect this country. Nowhere in the Constitution do I see anything about social programs or bureaucracies. But man, bring up the suggestion that PBS support their own programming and not the taxpayers, all hell breaks loose from the Democrats.
Another fact is Bush said this war on terrorism will not only last throughout his presidency, but likely after he's gone as well. Fact number........ oh, I lost count. But fact is that DumBama promised us he would stop both wars immediately, so he too is part of that 3 trillion cost. Yeah, we spent 3 trillion on wars in ten years, but by CBO estimates, we will spend over twice that to support Commie Care in the next ten years.
That's right obama didn't end our involvment there. No one in their right mind ever thought he was going to keep that promise, we haven't left germany since ww2 or ny where else we go. And whatever happened to social security, obama is part of a lame attempt to cover by slashing benifits by basing them on the chained consumer price index, the same little "trick" used to underestimate inflation. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/20/kucinic...
d pants

United States

#8648 Mar 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Some banks did exactly that and barely survived. Most of the loans made during that time were not prime loans, but subprime loans which the government makes the rules on. Banks made a ton of money processing loans and then selling them off to places like F and F. Why shouldn't they? They're in the business to make money.
and what did they do with the tarp money? Buy up other banks. They shouldn't because they knew they weren't aaa investment and sold them as such. Another reason is LOOK WHAT IT DID TO THE ECONOMY. I saw you and another poster going on about ssi. Well it works like a government bond right? The housing bubble builded as a result of the fed lowering interest rates. What does that do for ssi? Pozi sceme written all over it. That's why they shouldn't.
d pants

United States

#8649 Mar 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the bubble now? Interest rates have been next to nothing the last five years or so. Nothing. Even housing new and used is still sluggish.
http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...
when I said they crashed it by design, what do you think I meant by "crashed"?
d pants

United States

#8650 Mar 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine if you can point to me where I said it was CRA's that collapsed the housing market. What I said (in reference to creating laws that favor minorities) is that making regulations for banks specifically for minorities started long ago with the CRA's.
then tell what loans you were talking about? All kinds of people got loans, it doesn't matter what race you were. Actually I don't want argue anymore. You keep grasping at straws anyway. Peace brother.

Kersey, PA

#8651 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' crazy piss, you can take what you think of me and do the following:

1- Monkey shine it up like the good klan monkey you are.
2- Lube it down real good with 19 tubes of ky gel.
3- Turn that sumbitch sideways.
4- Stick it straight up your monkey azz.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
did I hit a nerve!!!!!!!!!! Now that's funny sometime the truth does that

Kersey, PA

#8652 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer itme wrote:
<quoted text>your malady is very contagious....from dad to offspring. its in your dna makeup boy!!!!!!!!
that exactly what I'm trying to get through your thick head (pun intended) all blacks have it in there DNA and its spoon fed to them all there life. But they try to make white feel guilty

Kersey, PA

#8653 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer itme wrote:
<quoted text>you don't work victiKKKracka....we support your old azz with a check every month.
lol well it must have gotten lost in the mail and I'm glad I don't work. You keep forgetting I'm white I don't have the privilege not to work. And who is we? if your referring to blacks they can't even support themselves!!!!!!

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#8654 Mar 21, 2013
What's the point of this thread?
Live1

Charles Town, WV

#8655 Mar 21, 2013
new hammer itme wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't work victiKKKracka....we support your old azz with a check every month.
When an older white person collects a check every month its called social security you stupid monkey. I wouldn't expect you to know that,the checks your family are getting is called welfare. One you work for the other is a handout. Thats all your people are good for, standing around with your hands out waiting for someone to give you something.Thats why your playgrounds and your schools sucks because anything your handed you only destroy. Your people are nothing but a drag on any community you live near. You live like filthy stinkin animals.
Scotish Clansman

Belleville, IL

#8656 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' crazy piss, you can take what you think of me and do the following:
1- Monkey shine it up like the good klan monkey you are.
2- Lube it down real good with 19 tubes of ky gel.
3- Turn that sumbitch sideways.
4- Stick it straight up your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You sure do know a lot about KY Jelly and you do like sticking things up other peoples azz,you must be gay. How many men did you rape in prison ? How how did you get KY in prison ? Did your boyfriend smuggle it in his ass and did you retreive it with your tongue ? You Gays make me want to puke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 13 min Quirky 11,011
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 26 min Carol 259
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min John Galt 1,417,671
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 47 min Rose_NoHo 15,734
News GOP at war with itself 58 min Quirky 1,684
News In this Aug. 15, 2016 file photo, Democratic pr... 1 hr Carol 6
News Clinton keeps stay-the-course strategy on found... 1 hr OccupyThis 1
More from around the web