Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9369 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Deport Obama

Overland Park, KS

#7468 Mar 6, 2013
What about the Zebra Killings back in the 1970's ? I was in High School and heard about that on the news. Black Muslims were killing white people in California,hacking them to death with machetes after raping them. This took place between 1973 and 74. There was a best selling book written called"Zebra the Black Cult of Death" The black murderers has a point system,earn enough points and they would earn the title of Death Angel. Women were worth more points than men because white women could reproduce and make more white devils. Look it up if you think I'm lying.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#7469 Mar 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Ever heard of Idi Amin ? Idi Amin was also a Cannibol,something else the black man can be proud of
Ever heard of the Donner party?

Nice try, inbred.

Brooklyn, New York

#7470 Mar 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>What about this guy,Jean Bedel Bakassa,not only was he a mass murderer and a pedophile but he was also a cannibol. And Robert Mugabe is still killing people in Zimbabwa or what ever that place is called. When it was Rhodesia it was the bread basket of Africa but ever since the blacks took it over the country has been unable to feed its own people. Remember blacks are in charge here and America is going broke,unemployment remains high and twice as many Americans are on food stamps than before Odumbo was elected. Won't be long and the black animals will be eating white people here in America,can't eat food stamps
Check any jail in America and you'll find all white cannibols...Check the news and you'll find all white mass murderers and whites killing their entire families for nothing.
Welfare was invented by a white president for white people and those same generations are still on it.

Concern yourself with your atrocities, sport.

Brooklyn, New York

#7471 Mar 6, 2013
*cannibals*
Deport Obama

United States

#7472 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the Donner party?
Nice try, inbred.
The Donner Party ate the flesh of those who had already died,unlike Idi Amin and Jean Bedel Bakassa who murdered and then ate their victems. Ida Amin murdered 500,000 people including all the Christians in Ukanda. The Mau Mau in Kenya would drink the blood of the whites they murdered. Barack Obama SR. has been linked to the Mau Mau terrorists. Perhaps Barack JR. is planning a drone strike of his own against the white devils that he hates(after he taxes and steals their money).
Shinichiro Takizawa

Koganei, Japan

#7473 Mar 6, 2013
There was still an error.
I didnot do this on purpose.
I am very sleeply.
I will go to bed.....
I am sorry.
I have NO intention to insult any one of Americans.
I love the U.S.A.
I love all Americans.

This seems that I am doing this on purpose.
XDXDXD
Help me!
I love the U.S.A.!
I will be an American!
Shinichiro Takizawa wrote:
[3]
But, they want your support.
So, they pretend that they are in your side.
And they are robbing you of money.
----->>>>>

[3]
But, the rich want your support.
So, the rich pretend that the rich are in your side.
And the rich are robbing you of money.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7474 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Check any jail in America and you'll find all white cannibols...Check the news and you'll find all white mass murderers and whites killing their entire families for nothing.
Welfare was invented by a white president for white people and those same generations are still on it.
Concern yourself with your atrocities, sport.
You're full of horse crap.....I wasn't marching, but I remember all of the freebies were started to make whites feel bad about the Civil Rights of black folks and to make up for all that had happened to them.. actually reparations as it were no matter how you try to color it.(no pun intended) No one was on welfare until the bleeding heart liberals convinced everyone that ole whitey has so mistreated black people (and they had) that we needed to try to make it up. Hell, maybe it was a conspiracy by the white folks, because a generation later.. the freebies have totally emasculated the black community and left them bitter and dependent.

Since: Oct 12

Pinetta, FL

#7477 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>But more whites.

It's a fact. 13% of the population is not as relevant as once predicted by topix rednecks.
There's too many of all ppl at the feed trough. We have to slow the gov down.

Brooklyn, New York

#7478 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The Donner Party ate the flesh of those who had already died,unlike Idi Amin and Jean Bedel Bakassa who murdered and then ate their victems. Ida Amin murdered 500,000 people including all the Christians in Ukanda. The Mau Mau in Kenya would drink the blood of the whites they murdered. Barack Obama SR. has been linked to the Mau Mau terrorists. Perhaps Barack JR. is planning a drone strike of his own against the white devils that he hates(after he taxes and steals their money).
An African cannibal compared to some ordinary white people?????

Are you fkn serious?

Brooklyn, New York

#7479 Mar 6, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>You're full of horse crap.....I wasn't marching, but I remember all of the freebies were started to make whites feel bad about the Civil Rights of black folks and to make up for all that had happened to them.. actually reparations as it were no matter how you try to color it.(no pun intended) No one was on welfare until the bleeding heart liberals convinced everyone that ole whitey has so mistreated black people (and they had) that we needed to try to make it up. Hell, maybe it was a conspiracy by the white folks, because a generation later.. the freebies have totally emasculated the black community and left them bitter and dependent.
Redirection noted.

Try again.

Brooklyn, New York

#7481 Mar 6, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>There's too many of all ppl at the feed trough. We have to slow the gov down.
That's not the governments fault. Individual responsibility. It works for me.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#7482 Mar 6, 2013
Now I get the revenge thing. Today A.G.Holder said Pres. Obama had been authorized to use Drones to kill Americans on American soil. Yikes. White people, Christians, and Patriots best watch their backs.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#7483 Mar 6, 2013
Roger Edgar wrote:
Now I get the revenge thing. Today A.G.Holder said Pres. Obama had been authorized to use Drones to kill Americans on American soil. Yikes. White people, Christians, and Patriots best watch their backs.
White people, Christians and "patriots" aren't his targets, nor the targets of the Air Force...y'know...the ones ACTUALLY CONTROLLING THE DRONES.

I'll bet you didn't even know about the Seattle Police drones.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/seattle-city-...

I'll bet you don't even know about the secret drone base that we've had in Saudi Arabia since the Bush era.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/02/0...

I'll bet you don't even know how close we are coming to becoming a military dictatorship under Obama's administration.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alton-lu/the-na...

I'll bet you don't even know that he is persistently enabling one of the largest oligopolies in the history of the world: new-age media.

http://www.osnews.com/story/23002/Obama_Sides...

This is not cool. It is not hip. This isn't some act of vengeance on haters, it's the federal government's agenda, and the general population is eating it up, bit by bit.
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#7484 Mar 6, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
knowing what the indians now know about the white man...they're sorry for allowing you scum bags to live.
The Indians weren't given a chance to vote on it.

Brooklyn, New York

#7487 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference. Africans murder and eat people. The Donner party was starving and had no source of food at all so they turned to cannibalism as a last resort after they had ate their horses and dogs. Now Obama eats dogs as a treat,you can hear him brag about it on you tube. Obama is just a savage
Murder and eat people for sport?
You're full of shit.
The Congo had tribes for thousands of years that practice cannibalism...Very few to none do that anymore.

What does that have to do with American blacks, idiot?

Since: Oct 12

Pinetta, FL

#7488 Mar 6, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the governments fault. Individual responsibility. It works for me.
The government makes it too easy

Brooklyn, New York

#7491 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your a backward race that will never amount to anything. Obama is half white and that accounts for the little bit of smarts he has. Your only a generation away from being a cannibal
You're a true fkn idiot.

Congrats.

Brooklyn, New York

#7492 Mar 6, 2013
Deport Odumbo wrote:
My dog is like family. Most dog owners think of their dogs as family. Barack WhosGay Obama brags about eating dogs,said"they were crunchy"Only a savage would eat a dog and think it was funny. Just read Obama's book or listen to the Audio clips on YouTube. Obama brags about smoking a lot of weed and snorting cocaine when he could get it. Cocaine possession is a felony and a felon cannot be president,there for I do not recognize Obama as my president.
So leave...

You're a coward so doing anything else is not in your nature.

Brooklyn, New York

#7493 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>The government makes it too easy
Easy? To do what?
Do you have a job? Do you pay into social securities? If you do, then you are a part of the social programming that this country affords to all legal citizens...

What's your beef?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#7494 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
the bad thing about rodman is he needs to learn how to fish,he keeps catching his own self and cutting the lines
I was wondering why he was nicknamed the "Worm" during his NBA playing days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min USAsince1680 1,233,376
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,977
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 1 hr American_Infidel 5
News Pat Robertson Raves About Rubio's 'Strong' Anti... 2 hr swedenforever 6
News Obama wins trade victory in the Senate 2 hr swedenforever 9
News Homeland Security Chairman to PJM on Immigratio... 2 hr wild child 1
News Bernie Sanders Appeals to Democrats' Elizabeth ... 3 hr DRX 33
More from around the web