Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#6634 Feb 25, 2013
Deport Barry Obama wrote:
<quoted text>So before you get your reparation check lets deduct for your Food Stamps,ADC, HUD Section 8 Housing, Free Cell Phones,Medicaid Card,Free Cheese,Public Transportion,and the Money spent on Keeping You In Prison. I really think that we should give you the 40 acres and a mule that General Sherman promised any slave that would join him on his destruction and looting of the South. But lets get real here,lets make it a modern tracter instead of a mule. You would starve to death in a year if you had to work for your food. The Tracter would be stripped of its wheels and sitting on blocks in your front yard and a Pit Bull would be eating the tires...
Your looking at that wrong. there should be a concerted effort to make these programs available to all. People do not know what they are "entitled" to. There are millions and millions of people who do not know this. Or are embarrassed or have to much pride. Having simple web sites show up to explain the situation will make it easier to collect. And that will add not tens of billions but hundreds of billions of expenses to the federal budget. That will force the government to start making decisions on people who steal, are corrupted, who are not responsible and who get away with not paying for their flaws. And the people who learn about the system will actually have a legal right to do so. But they will learn the same things about playing the system further expanding the deficit. Use the system to force a resolve. For it has not worked the other way. Look, the Repubs in congress are still diddling.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6635 Feb 25, 2013
I hate British, Japan, Germany, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Iran, Russia, and North-Korea.

I love only the U.S.A.!
I will be an American.
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6637 Feb 25, 2013
[5]
Physically, We America can destroy Free-Trade surely, absolutely, and certainly
by withdrawing our American-Forces from Asia, from Japan, from South-Korea, and from Europe.

Let them begin Asian wars and European wars!
Let them begin Asian wars and European wars by withdrawing our American-Forces from Asia, from Japan, from South-Korea, and from Europe!
We America must not involved these wars!
We America can make money!

Remember Pearl Harbor!
Obama Sucks

United States

#6638 Feb 25, 2013
Toe Cutter wrote:
Ever notice that the blacks here on topix cannot give us any facts. All the blacks can do is lie and call people names
You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6639 Feb 25, 2013
[1]
It is said that "Freedom is not Free".

I want to add one more thing.
"Free-Trade is not Free".

[2]
If there werre NO Navy in the world,
tankers and transport-crafts would be hijacked.

There are pirates in Malacca Strait, Soomaaliya, Philippine Sea, etc.

[3-1]
Even Japan admit this.

Japan built TWO 6,500 ton (7,1715 Gt) patrol vessels.
These are the largest patrol vessel of the Japan Coast Guard, and in the world.

These ships were built only to guard plutonium transport ship.

Plutonium transport ship come and go between Japan and France.
Because Japan doesnot have enough nmuclear-facilities,
Japan must send spent-Nuclear-Fuel to France,
France reprocesses spent-Nuclear-Fuel in order to pick out plutonium,
and then those plutonium must be sent to Japan.

[3-2]
These ships were built only to guard plutonium transport ship,
from pirates Attacks.

Without Navies,
all ships would be attacked by Pirates.

Even Japan admit this fact.

So, Free-Trade is NEVER Free.
Free-Trade is not Free.

[3-3]
[Wikipedia]
Shikishima (PLH 31)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikishima_ (PLH_31)
The Shikishima (PLH 31) is the largest patrol vessel of the Japan Coast Guard, and in the world.
Planned to guard plutonium transport ships, the Shikishima is the largest and heaviest-equipped patrol vessel of the JCG.
With her cruising capacity, she can make voyages from Japan to Europe without making any calls.

[4]
And, the U.S. has been providing Free-Trade for Free.
This is wrong.

The U.S. must stop providing Free-Trade for free.

[5]
Japan has a tough skin.
However, even Japan cannopt ask our America to protect its plutonium transport ship.

On the other hand,
why Japan doesnot have to protect its tankers and transport-crafts?

Japan must import Crude-Oil from Middle-East.
Japan are trying to export itxs cars from Japan to Europe.
Who protects those ships?

Japan is dirty!
Japan is evil!

We America must withdraw our American-Forces from Japan, from Asia, from South-Korea, and from Europe.

Those-countries which rob the U.S. of money and jobs
must protect themselves by themselves!

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#6641 Feb 25, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>its whites that will go first, b/c your azzes have a lot more to lose.
blacks on the other hand can be content at any level with little.
you don't support a damn thing.
Look up this person and tell me she's wrong. Dambisa Moyo. The funny thing is she's black but not like you she doesn't have that slave crutch. Everybody owes me.
listen

United States

#6642 Feb 25, 2013
Not doin it
listen

United States

#6643 Feb 25, 2013
Ok
listen

Hinesville, GA

#6644 Feb 25, 2013
Please
see the light

United States

#6645 Feb 25, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The Cowardly LIAR Romoney is a dangerous empty suit who never has had any backbone to call out his sides racism, to release his tax returns, or to tell where he stands on any issue. He therefore agrees with Akin and Mourdock, Palin, coulter,......the list of morons is a long one.
Dangerous? Thanks for the laugh.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6647 Feb 25, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
racist like you make me hate blacks and I don't need the gov but you boys do
Yo' pissface, if coming on Topix and getting your face beat in by NHT or myself makes you hate Blacks, then you were a low down dirty dog of a racist without any excuse to hate Blacks ya' stupid klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6648 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
there you go with the Hispanics again. It's the rats I mean blacks that are ruining this country and you might not like it but you know it.
Yo' poopface, there you go again whining and blaming everything on us Blacks and Hispanics. You klan monkeys are ruining this country and your klan monkey azz don't like the truth but you know it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6649 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
he lied to them and they believed him has nothing to do with them liking blacks
Yo' pissface, who is the he you are referring to that lied to them? You are referring that p.o.s. candidate liar Romney, aren't you?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6650 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
what responsible blacks? Thats a laugh I'd like to meet one all I see is the ones on welfare or have gov jobs they can't handle a real job. I'll say one thing you are funny
Yo' pissface, Thanks for the compliment that I am funny. It helps my having a stupid klan monkey as an easy target of my insults. Speaking of there your monkey azz go again, read this:

Yo' pissface, this will shock you but lazy low life stupid klan monkeys like you are on welfare, procreate with their klan ho's, and have illegitimate little racists with an absentee dad. If we outlawed gub'ment ASSistance for your dependant monkey azzes, it would have minimal effect on responsible Blacks and other Americans of all races while it would make matters far worse for trailer trash dwellers like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6651 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it's blacks and monkeys that look alike quit trying to trick ppl be proud of your monkey cousins and get back in your place before you ruin this country
Yo' pissed monkey, I know that it is ALL klan monkeys like you that are alike. You stupid racists make illegitimate little racists with your klan ho', EWWWWW collect welfare checks, and whine about Blacks holding your dumb azz down.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6652 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
No don't blame it on the Mexicans and the blacks have always been anti-white there just more vocal now.
Absolutely. I remember years ago when I bought my police scanner. Back then, we only had cordless phones that could be monitored by the police scanner. We only had ten channels back then, and you could pick them all up.

Around that time is when the blacks started to move in. That's when I learned that they hate us more than we hate them. I could never figure out why they would deliberately move into a white area if they hated white people so much. Then as time moved on, I learned why.

They destroyed the areas they previously lived. Stores closed down and there was no place to shop. Kids would be getting into knife fights and good teachers would relocate. So when there is no place to shop, no descent neighborhood to live in, no safe place to send your kids to school, they move into a white area and the destruction starts all over again.

There are no all black areas that are not a crime haven.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6653 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
and that's the problem we have to get the blacks out of our gov or we won't have a gov
Yo piss monkey, you stupid racist Republiklans can start with those Uncle Toms Republicans that you klan monkey like because they "know their place".
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#6654 Feb 25, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blacks and Mexicans always blame whites for lack of achievement? Whites are forcibly helping non-whites to excel over their own group. So, blaming whites is an excuse, not a truth.
And, whites birth rates are less than others so, you are also wrong about whites being too busy procreating to work.
There are many, many more non-whites who choose to sit on their Obama phones all day, talking to their drug dealers and mass-producing babies for profit - this would make your train of thought knowingly and exceedingly deceptive.
Yo' pissface, speaking of you supporting me, your less than minimum wage job can no longer support my life living. You need to put on that leather skirt of yours, go down to the Greasy Spoon Truck stop, and go down on the truckers. When you are done with your shift, bring the money you made to me.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6655 Feb 25, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, this will shock you but lazy low life stupid klan monkeys like you are on welfare, procreate with their klan ho's, and have illegitimate little racists with an absentee dad. If we outlawed gub'ment ASSistance for your dependant monkey azzes, it would have minimal effect on responsible Blacks and other Americans of all races while it would make matters far worse for trailer trash dwellers like you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Well that's the problem: there aren't many responsible blacks. If blacks were renown for their passive personalities, strong hatred of crime, total respect of police, pristine homes, and consideration for their neighbors and people they encounter, there wouldn't be any racism now would there?

The problem is most blacks are quite the opposite. That's why neighborhoods and cities go downhill when blacks move in.

If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that's a cup of bad milk.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6656 Feb 25, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. I remember years ago when I bought my police scanner. Back then, we only had cordless phones that could be monitored by the police scanner. We only had ten channels back then, and you could pick them all up.
Around that time is when the blacks started to move in. That's when I learned that they hate us more than we hate them. I could never figure out why they would deliberately move into a white area if they hated white people so much. Then as time moved on, I learned why.
They destroyed the areas they previously lived. Stores closed down and there was no place to shop. Kids would be getting into knife fights and good teachers would relocate. So when there is no place to shop, no descent neighborhood to live in, no safe place to send your kids to school, they move into a white area and the destruction starts all over again.
There are no all black areas that are not a crime haven.
Boy oh Boy! That world you live in has to be crowded. You say "around the time when blacks started to "move in" is when you learned they hated white people? What year was that? Do you even have a clue what the f*ck was going on in this country with regards to white on black crime? How in the hell can you sit there and say something so dumb. Tell us all how "shocked" this alarming fact was to you. Did you seriously think my people were moving into areas that whites lived in because we loved your murdering, raping, torturing asses???

Let me tell you this...Your absolute denial is already destroying you people. Lies and denial of the truth causes your moral meter to decline. You lose all sense of righteousness out of your fear because you know just as well as everyone that you have some dues to pay. And you know what? You will pay. It just a matter of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,524,117
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min Gotti 305
News The Latest: Climate protesters in Chicago targe... 31 min Dee Dee Dee 8
News The Latest: NKorea says its missiles target US ... 44 min Retribution 12
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min loose cannon 240,429
News Obama: Warren 'absolutely wrong' on trade (May '15) 1 hr Repeal abortion 126
News After setback, abortion foes keep pressing Cong... 2 hr kuda 106
More from around the web