Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Captain Nice

United States

#6257 Feb 20, 2013
Obama has used crack cocaine and admits to smoking weed and unlike Clinton says he inhaled. Crack smoking causes brain damage the first time it is inhaled so that might help explain a lot about Barry Obama.Barry Obama was also a member of a street gang when he lived in Hawaii so it's a safe bet he also sold drugs to support his drug habbit,how else could a poor black child afford to buy drugs ?. And Obama took an active part in the Chicago Gay Scene while he was a State Senator and has probably been exposed to the AIDS Virus.
Captain Nice

United States

#6258 Feb 20, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the dumbest person on the planet.Obama won't release anything-then all you suckers would realize you've been had.He hates white people. He sits and watches them die-doing nothing.
That is why Moochelles College Thesis vanished from the college library. Moochelles thesis was full of her hatred for the white devils. But even if the stupid liberals knew the true story about the hatred that the Obama's hold for the white race the libretards would have still voted for Obama.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#6259 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
<quoted text>That is why Moochelles College Thesis vanished from the college library. Moochelles thesis was full of her hatred for the white devils. But even if the stupid liberals knew the true story about the hatred that the Obama's hold for the white race the libretards would have still voted for Obama.
Hmmm , interesting as your little tea party heart seems to be full of racist hate.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#6260 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
Obama has used crack cocaine and admits to smoking weed and unlike Clinton says he inhaled. Crack smoking causes brain damage the first time it is inhaled so that might help explain a lot about Barry Obama.Barry Obama was also a member of a street gang when he lived in Hawaii so it's a safe bet he also sold drugs to support his drug habbit,how else could a poor black child afford to buy drugs ?. And Obama took an active part in the Chicago Gay Scene while he was a State Senator and has probably been exposed to the AIDS Virus.
"Obama has used crack cocaine"
"Obama was also a member of a street gang when he lived in Hawaii so it's a safe bet he also sold drugs to support his drug habbit,how else could a poor black child afford to buy drugs ?. And Obama took an active part in the Chicago Gay Scene while he was a State Senator and has probably been exposed to the AIDS Virus."

Hmmm and you get your "facts" from who?
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#6261 Feb 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Always funny listening to the real racists calling others racists.
Would not be surprising to find your posting from your free Obama phone while spending your food stamps at Walmart.
Those of us who are free minded and not government dependent will all be laughing when the safety net enjoyed by the losers in this country is destroyed by the policies of this administration and they are left nothing, but their claims of racism.
HAHAHAHA
"Those of us who are free minded and not government dependent"

You mean like the massive numbers of republican voting southern rednecks who fill up the waiting rooms in hospitals EVERY DAY since they have no health care?

Ask ANYONE who has ever worked in a southern red state hospital.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6262 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
You punks are just too much. I tell ya. down right comical!

Ya just make up shit as you go along huh? The pope was on crack too. That's why he stepped down. Did y'all know that? Yeah well he admitted to smoking pot too, said he inhaled. He was also a member of a street gang called "we be delusional" Who else but a white man, will put on a dress, a little hat, and carry a big old stick around pretending like he's GOD?? And yeah, took an active part in f**king little alter boyz too and no doubt is a carrier of the Aids Virus. AFter all ...white men had it first!
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#6263 Feb 20, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama has used crack cocaine"
"Obama was also a member of a street gang when he lived in Hawaii so it's a safe bet he also sold drugs to support his drug habbit,how else could a poor black child afford to buy drugs ?. And Obama took an active part in the Chicago Gay Scene while he was a State Senator and has probably been exposed to the AIDS Virus."
Hmmm and you get your "facts" from who?
Come on! You know he did! The few picture we see of him proves it! We know nothing of him. and what is what the scars on the head? We know nothing of that? Remember people...get your guns and ammo. Bury them if you have to. Bring all dangerous perps completely onto your property after you shoot them in defense. And kill them. Otherwise you open yourself to jail and paying the scumbags and/or their families off. And do not trust the law. Never trust them! the traitor lawyers set the laws up. so you have to go through them. Never admit anything. Ask for an attorney....Don't believe this crap from these blood suckers anymore. they have stolen what you are and blamed you for it. Now they are in voting control and believe their idiocy super cedes common sense intellect. Accept that you may be getting old enough to collect instead of paying for forty years. And they are getting smarter for some reason as revenues are dropping big time. God bless you and be friends to those who will work with you after the demise. The other well, you know what to do.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6264 Feb 20, 2013
Captain Nice wrote:
<quoted text>That is why Moochelles College Thesis vanished from the college library. Moochelles thesis was full of her hatred for the white devils. But even if the stupid liberals knew the true story about the hatred that the Obama's hold for the white race the libretards would have still voted for Obama.
Damn, I sure would like to read that thesis. It sounds a lot like the one I wrote. hmmmm we be true sisters then. Haaay Michele!

LOL
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#6265 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You punks are just too much. I tell ya. down right comical!
Ya just make up shit as you go along huh? The pope was on crack too. That's why he stepped down. Did y'all know that? Yeah well he admitted to smoking pot too, said he inhaled. He was also a member of a street gang called "we be delusional" Who else but a white man, will put on a dress, a little hat, and carry a big old stick around pretending like he's GOD?? And yeah, took an active part in f**king little alter boyz too and no doubt is a carrier of the Aids Virus. AFter all ...white men had it first!
They make up what they WANT to believe , heck just look at Limbaugh (hypocrite draft dodging -drug addict)and Chicken little "sky is falling" Glenn Beck who they get thir "news" from.

He wants to believe that Obama used crack/cocaine (nice stereo-type)among other things. He NEEDS to believe it as do his tea party comrades.
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#6266 Feb 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Come on! You know he did! The few picture we see of him proves it! We know nothing of him. and what is what the scars on the head? We know nothing of that? Remember people...get your guns and ammo. Bury them if you have to. Bring all dangerous perps completely onto your property after you shoot them in defense. And kill them. Otherwise you open yourself to jail and paying the scumbags and/or their families off. And do not trust the law. Never trust them! the traitor lawyers set the laws up. so you have to go through them. Never admit anything. Ask for an attorney....Don't believe this crap from these blood suckers anymore. they have stolen what you are and blamed you for it. Now they are in voting control and believe their idiocy super cedes common sense intellect. Accept that you may be getting old enough to collect instead of paying for forty years. And they are getting smarter for some reason as revenues are dropping big time. God bless you and be friends to those who will work with you after the demise. The other well, you know what to do.
"Come on! You know he did! The few picture we see of him proves it"

No, I do not and nothing proves it, UNLIKE your ilk I actually need facts and proof.

"and what is what the scars on the head? We know nothing of that?"
Lol, you people are dangerous and glad most see it.
Captain Nice

United States

#6267 Feb 20, 2013
Obama was a member of the Choom Gang when he lived in Hawaii . A man named Larry Sinclair says he smoked Crack with Barack Obama right before they had gay man sex with each other. And there is a photo of a young Barack Obama smoking a joint out there for anyone to see. All You brain dead inbred excon crack heads have to do is type the words Larry Sinclair,Obama Gang Member,Picture of Obama smoking weed or is Obama Gay into your favorite search engine and you will find plenty to read. Pages and pages of real news about Barack Obama and his gay drug life style. So put down your free cell phone and start typing. If you get tired of reading the thousands of ducuments about what a low life Obama is you can give your baby's mommy some food stamps and send her down to the store for some Skittles and a 40.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#6268 Feb 20, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
They make up what they WANT to believe , heck just look at Limbaugh (hypocrite draft dodging -drug addict)and Chicken little "sky is falling" Glenn Beck who they get thir "news" from.
He wants to believe that Obama used crack/cocaine (nice stereo-type)among other things. He NEEDS to believe it as do his tea party comrades.
They all did. As long as the wars and massive foreign policy continues, well they are all brothers. You knucklehead...Tea party comrades. the freedom tea party people do not exist anymore fool. They were co opted by all you wrote about and we were snookered by the medias hate mongering against any individual running who believed in freedom. Many local races were usurped by them and men who had the courage to run with flaws were destroyed. At least I know that when my life ends if I live the next couple of decades. But you fools will live violence and won't see peace last a half century or more. Guaranteed.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6269 Feb 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> They all did. As long as the wars and massive foreign policy continues, well they are all brothers. You knucklehead...Tea party comrades. the freedom tea party people do not exist anymore fool. They were co opted by all you wrote about and we were snookered by the medias hate mongering against any individual running who believed in freedom. Many local races were usurped by them and men who had the courage to run with flaws were destroyed. At least I know that when my life ends if I live the next couple of decades. But you fools will live violence and won't see peace last a half century or more. Guaranteed.
The world has not seen peace since the first white man appeared! But we Are working towards the restoration of it. we kinda have a clue.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#6270 Feb 20, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has not seen peace since the first white man appeared! But we Are working towards the restoration of it. we kinda have a clue.
I see that peace in all corners of the world. Africa is still living pre B.C. and are into cannibalism. Asia has had layers of citizenship in each nation. Lovable I tell you. So as you live your life with all white derived inventions for an easier life except peanut butter for some reason. Remember that. None of you go back to nature like the Amish working from dawn to dusk and longer. your liars and frauds! Assimilate with everyone else and shut up.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6271 Feb 20, 2013
[1]
"If you say why not bomb [Soviets] tomorrow, I say, why not today. If you say today at five o’clock, I say why not one o’clock?".

We are Americans.
North-Korea and Iran donot understand t he true powers oif the U.S. and Soveit-Union.
I hate North-Korea and Iran.

[2]
MAD-theory implies two facts.

(1)
MAD-theory intend the deterrence of total-nuclear-war.
Even if you attack your enemy preemtively,
if your enemy has enough-nuclear-weapons
it was highly unlikely that all of them could be targeted and preemptively destroyed.
So. you will surely get counter-attack of nuclear-weapons.

As a result, peace will be maintained.

(2)
However, this implies the serious implication.

"Every one has allurement to attack his ene,y preemptively"!
"If you can success preemptive-attack, you will do preemptive-attack!"

[3]
So, in order to deter total-nuclear-war, both must have enough-nuclear-weapons!

[4]
So, North-Korea and Iran are totally wrong!
North-Korea and Iran are stupid-lazy-spoiled-rich-boys!

[5]
It is extremely werong to show
"We are now developing Nuclear-weapons, and we are now successing it".

THEN, WE MUST attack before they complite the development!
This is the preemptive-attack!
We must attack North-Korea and Iran with Nuclear-Weapons.
We can win surely.

I heard that
John von Neumann said
"The U.S. must attack Soveit-Union with nuclear-weapons and destroy Soviet-Union totally before Soviet-Union develops Nuclear-weapons".
(Is this rumor real?)

Mathermatically, this is correct.

[6]
If a country wants Nuclear-weapons,
then the country must develop nuclear-weapons secretly,
and the country must deploy nuclear-weapons at least a few hundreds secretly.

Please see Israel!

So, North-Korea and Iran are only a blaf.
Or,
North-Korea and Iran are tottaly idiots.

[7]
You too proved this.
If you can cheat others perfectlym you may be cheat others.
So, we have police and judges.
Law and Lawenforcement are requiresd in order to prevent crimes.

[8]
North-Korea, Iran, and Kim are totally stupid-lazy-spoiled-boys.
I hate them.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6272 Feb 20, 2013
[9]
[Wikipedia]
Mutual assured destruction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_d...
Mutual assured destruction, or mutually assured destruction (MAD), is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of high-yield weapons of mass destruction by two opposing sides would effectively result in the complete, utter and irrevocable annihilation of both the attacker and the defender, becoming thus a war that has no victory nor any armistice but only effective reciprocal destruction.
It is based on the theory of deterrence according to which the deployment, and implicit menace of use, of strong weapons is essential to threaten the enemy in order to prevent the use of the same weapons by the enemy against oneself. The strategy is effectively a form of Nash equilibrium in which neither side, once armed, has any rational incentive either to initiate a conflict or to disarm (presuming neither side considers self-destruction an acceptable outcome).

History

Second strike capability
Ballistic missile submarines established a second strike capability through their stealth and by the number fielded by each Cold War adversary—it was highly unlikely that all of them could be targeted and preemptively destroyed (in contrast to, for example, a missile silo with a fixed location that could be targeted during a first strike).
Given their long range, high survivability and ability to carry many medium- and long-range nuclear missiles, submarines were credible and effective means for full-scale retaliation even after a massive first strike.

Post Cold War
A situation in which the United States might actually be expected to carry out a "successful" attack is perceived as a disadvantage for both countries.
The strategic balance between the United States and Russia is becoming less stable, and the objective, technical possibility of a first strike by the United States is increasing.
At a time of crisis, this instability could lead to an accidental nuclear war.
For example, if Russia feared a U.S. nuclear attack, Moscow might make rash moves (such as putting its forces on alert) that would provoke a U.S. preemptive strike.

[10]
[Wikipedia]
John von Neumann
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

Career and abilities
Politics and social affairs
Neumann entered government service (Manhattan Project) primarily because he felt that, if freedom and civilization were to survive, it would have to be because the U.S. would triumph over totalitarianism from the right (Nazism and Fascism) and totalitarianism from the left (Soviet Communism).[

As president of the von Neumann Committee for Missiles, and later as a member of the United States Atomic Energy Commission, from 1953 until his death in 1957, he was influential in setting U.S. scientific and military policy.
Through his committee, he developed various scenarios of nuclear proliferation, the development of intercontinental and submarine missiles with atomic warheads, and the controversial strategic equilibrium called mutual assured destruction.
During a Senate committee hearing he described his political ideology as "violently anti-communist, and much more militaristic than the norm". He was quoted in 1950 remarking, "If you say why not bomb [Soviets] tomorrow, I say, why not today. If you say today at five o’clock, I say why not one o’clock?".
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#6273 Feb 20, 2013
Soviet-Union was a totalotarianism!
Soviet-Union was a dictatorship!

John von Neumann said "if freedom and civilization were to survive, it would have to be because the U.S. would triumph over totalitarianism from the right (Nazism and Fascism) and totalitarianism from the left (Soviet Communism)"!

We America is the justice!
I love the U.S.A.!
I love all Americans!
So, the U.S. must stop doing wars!
The U.S. must make cars in the U.S., and the U.S. must export those cars from the U.S. to the world!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6274 Feb 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I see that peace in all corners of the world. Africa is still living pre B.C. and are into cannibalism. Asia has had layers of citizenship in each nation. Lovable I tell you. So as you live your life with all white derived inventions for an easier life except peanut butter for some reason. Remember that. None of you go back to nature like the Amish working from dawn to dusk and longer. your liars and frauds! Assimilate with everyone else and shut up.
oH LORD! Not the "White-man-makes-the-worl d-go-round" spill AGAIN!

clueless as hell is all I can say to that. I'm exhausted with that lame delusion.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6275 Feb 20, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the dumbest person on the planet.Obama won't release anything-then all you suckers would realize you've been had.He hates white people. He sits and watches them die-doing nothing.
awwh shut the hell up....you don't have a leg to stand on with your crippled mind. put the meth. down boy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#6276 Feb 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shyt. Bush was on display in the WH for 8 years... if he was as big of a lush as you dumbcrits try to portray, we'd heard and seen something about it.. the media was not ass licking Bush as they do to protect Obama.. Another smear on Bush. Nice try.
bush was a drunk....chasing Condi around like a parrot in heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min My New Alias RULES 1,395,079
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren Being Vetted for Hillary ... 18 min He Named Me Black... 6
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... 21 min He Named Me Black... 8
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9,758
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 1 hr WeTheSheeple 459
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 1 hr WasteWater 312
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,039
More from around the web