Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 273)

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6194
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Watching this idiot run a government that he has no iota of what the hell to do. Just talking bravado. the prices of fuel and everyday living going up big time. and he is a man of the people!....bwhahahahahaahaha! You fools who are working class and poorer and voted for him will be suffering big time soon enough! We are paying federal reserve inflation for printing trillions of dollars of worthless toilet paper called the dollar! they are hiding it the best they can. And still not getting rid of corruption, graft and the rest! Evil men who have destroyed the republic and now will guide us to totalitarianism!
H Mimmler

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6195
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I was wrong about your racist monkey azz. you do care about us Blacks due to the fact that your sick azz mentioned you have too much aids. Get some help klan boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo turdface,Been rollin your weed in your foodstamps again ? Hear about the black kid that had diarrhea?, He thought he was melting.LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Thank god for AIDS and the Sickle Cell. And blacks kill more blacks in a week than the Klan killed in its entire 150 year history. So keep up the good work,keep on butt slamming each other when your in prison and shooting each other when your not.
H Mimmler

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6196
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I was wrong about your racist monkey azz. you do care about us Blacks due to the fact that your sick azz mentioned you have too much aids. Get some help klan boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo Fish Lips,Why doesn't Barack Obama eat Tootsie Rolls ? Cause he keeps biting his fingers. LOL LOL LOL LOl LOL LOL LOl

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6197
Feb 19, 2013
 
serfs up wrote:
Watching this idiot run a government that he has no iota of what the hell to do. Just talking bravado. the prices of fuel and everyday living going up big time. and he is a man of the people!....bwhahahahahaahaha! You fools who are working class and poorer and voted for him will be suffering big time soon enough! We are paying federal reserve inflation for printing trillions of dollars of worthless toilet paper called the dollar! they are hiding it the best they can. And still not getting rid of corruption, graft and the rest! Evil men who have destroyed the republic and now will guide us to totalitarianism!
Amen brother
H Mimmler

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6198
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks started it by screwing the cousin the green monkey
Everyone knows that blacks in Africa got AIDS by having anal sex with monkeys but isn't that also incest ?

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6199
Feb 19, 2013
 
H Mimmler wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that blacks in Africa got AIDS by having anal sex with monkeys but isn't that also incest ?
Lol
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6200
Feb 19, 2013
 
serfs up wrote:
Watching this idiot run a government that he has no iota of what the hell to do. Just talking bravado. the prices of fuel and everyday living going up big time. and he is a man of the people!....bwhahahahahaahaha! You fools who are working class and poorer and voted for him will be suffering big time soon enough! We are paying federal reserve inflation for printing trillions of dollars of worthless toilet paper called the dollar! they are hiding it the best they can. And still not getting rid of corruption, graft and the rest! Evil men who have destroyed the republic and now will guide us to totalitarianism!
Easy for those on the sidelines who could barely pass the 12th grade, to talk about a Harvard Graduates abilities to run a company. LOL you pompous idiots are a joke!
H Mimmler

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6201
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, I was wrong about your racist monkey azz. you do care about us Blacks due to the fact that your sick azz mentioned you have too much aids. Get some help klan boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yo Fish Lips,Know why black kids won't play in a sand box ? Cause cats keep trying to bury them.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOl.L OL.LOL.LOL.LOL.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6202
Feb 19, 2013
 
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy for those on the sidelines who could barely pass the 12th grade, to talk about a Harvard Graduates abilities to run a company. LOL you pompous idiots are a joke!
He's a Harvard man....bwhaaaa! A Harvard man who gradudated to COMMUNITY ORGANIZER....bwhaaaa! Then cheated and stole his way into office and even cheated his way over another evil conspirator in Hillary Clinton. there are to many bullchitt artists I have met. Talkers who demand others do for them. Many have and got crapped on by the recipients of good will. We will slow down and collect. And learn to collect more. We are doing it now. Ph uk being a wage slave!
H Mimmler

Kansasville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6203
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy for those on the sidelines who could barely pass the 12th grade, to talk about a Harvard Graduates abilities to run a company. LOL you pompous idiots are a joke!
Affirmitive Action Graduate. Obama will not show us his grades. Obama is the only president in modern history to not release his college transcripts. Obama is a dummass.
Deport Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6204
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

H Mimmler wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmitive Action Graduate. Obama will not show us his grades. Obama is the only president in modern history to not release his college transcripts. Obama is a dummass.
He could just forge his grades like he did his birth certificate
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6205
Feb 19, 2013
 
H Mimmler wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmitive Action Graduate. Obama will not show us his grades. Obama is the only president in modern history to not release his college transcripts. Obama is a dummass.
Did Bush show you his grades? Oh wait...didn't he get kicked out for drinking? Bwaaaahaaaaaa ahaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Drunk ass mofo!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6206
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FriendofDog wrote:
Wonder how all these dumbasses that voted for Obama like our high gas prices? He's a friggin moron. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the working person.. He actually doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone except himself, however, the people that continue to bleat on and on about him on here are just as stupid as he is.
obama has nothing to with gas prices.....the market sets the benchmark on how high prices are/ learn something will'ya. its the oil industry thats killing the american economy. the crash is coming and its all b/c you teaCRAZIES have your heads in the sand.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6207
Feb 19, 2013
 
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> He's a Harvard man....bwhaaaa! A Harvard man who gradudated to COMMUNITY ORGANIZER....bwhaaaa! Then cheated and stole his way into office and even cheated his way over another evil conspirator in Hillary Clinton. there are to many bullchitt artists I have met. Talkers who demand others do for them. Many have and got crapped on by the recipients of good will. We will slow down and collect. And learn to collect more. We are doing it now. Ph uk being a wage slave!
My God! Some of you white folk are unbelievably stoooopid! Let me try to educate you all. Affirmative action is one of the most effective tools for redressing the injustices caused by white men's historic discrimination against people of color and women, and for leveling what has long been an uneven playing field. A centuries-long legacy of racism and sexism has not been eradicated despite the gains made during the civil rights era. Avenues of opportunity for those previously excluded remain far too narrow. We need affirmative action now more than ever.

According to 1998 U.S. Department of Labor statistics, blacks are almost twice as likely as whites to be unemployed. The unemployment rate is also higher for Latinos than for whites. Blacks and Latinos generally earn far less than whites. In 2000, the median weekly earning for blacks was $459; for Latinos, it was $395. In that period, average income for whites was $590. Workers of color are still concentrated in the less well-paying, unskilled sector. In 1993, black and Latino men were half as likely as whites to be employed as managers or professionals and much more likely to be employed as machine operators and laborers. Barriers to equality also remain for women.

Protect Fairness and Equality. In the United States, access to the American Dream is often framed as a race in which the swiftest runners win. Critics of affirmative action say that such policies give some runners an unfair head start in an otherwise fair race. The critics of course are the very white men who stand to benefit the most for eliminating affirmative action because their punk asses can't possibly win anything fair and square!!!

A Definition of Fairness: Who Supports Affirmative Action?(2008 PDF): According to a 2007 report by the Pew Research Center, support for affirmative action among the American public has actually increased substantially in recent years, climbing from 58% in 1995 to 70% in 2007

White men bitch about Affirmative Action and try to put president Obama down by saying he's the "affirmative action" president. This is a wonderful thing to be because it's needed. The white man's days of cheating and lying are fast coming to an end. The world will rejoice. We will do everything in our power to kick their asses and have them praying to God for Affirmative Action when the wheel turns away from their favor. Yes sir ree! LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6208
Feb 19, 2013
 
Deport Obama wrote:
<quoted text>He could just forge his grades like he did his birth certificate
While he's at it, he could also forge your stupid ass right out of the country. Eva think of that? Now can I see YOUR grades? What about the grades of your drugged out children? How are they doing?

I'll bet the teachers could really fill us in on how they wish they'd chosen another profession. when they think of YOUR kids!

What is up with you dumb krackers where you think you, as ignorant as you are, can demand to see the grades of someone who is so far above you that you can't even hold a candle to? Huh? Y'all been drinkin that Moon Shine this early in the day???
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6209
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

serfs up wrote:
Watching this idiot run a government that he has no iota of what the hell to do. Just talking bravado. the prices of fuel and everyday living going up big time. and he is a man of the people!....bwhahahahahaahaha! You fools who are working class and poorer and voted for him will be suffering big time soon enough! We are paying federal reserve inflation for printing trillions of dollars of worthless toilet paper called the dollar! they are hiding it the best they can. And still not getting rid of corruption, graft and the rest! Evil men who have destroyed the republic and now will guide us to totalitarianism!
its you whites that will suffer the greatest....poor folks are use to being without. all the negative shyt you said was invented and instituted by white boys. blame your white moronic brothers for the crazy shyt that goes on in the world.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6210
Feb 19, 2013
 
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> He's a Harvard man....bwhaaaa! A Harvard man who gradudated to COMMUNITY ORGANIZER....bwhaaaa! Then cheated and stole his way into office and even cheated his way over another evil conspirator in Hillary Clinton. there are to many bullchitt artists I have met. Talkers who demand others do for them. Many have and got crapped on by the recipients of good will. We will slow down and collect. And learn to collect more. We are doing it now. Ph uk being a wage slave!
It would be great if you rednecks and your leaders engaged in a little community organizing. It was the "community" that he organized and served that won him the elections ... damn y'all are too dumb!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6211
Feb 19, 2013
 
H Mimmler wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmitive Action Graduate. Obama will not show us his grades. Obama is the only president in modern history to not release his college transcripts. Obama is a dummass.
I can't bear this stupidity! No wonder other countries call Americans ignorant. Racism is so outdated. We've got to get rid of you somabitches, that's all there is to it. White men have gotz to go! Read this and learn something so you can stop making a fool out of yourselves and all the other white folk who try so hard to cover for you stupid ass rednecks. You are making your people look BAD boy!

The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

So as with earlier versions, this is little more than an attempt to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. We’ll take the claims and questions in the order they appear
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6212
Feb 19, 2013
 
Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission.

GOT THAT REDNECKS? LEARN THE FREAKING LAW WHY DON'T CHA!!!

Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.
voteearlyvoteoft en

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6213
Feb 19, 2013
 
Revenge Voting alive and well in Ohio.

Ohio women accussed of voting at least twice with at least 4 other absentee ballots in her hand writing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/oh...

She says she did nothing wrong.

And this only someone they caught. Think about all the other people they don't catch. In some respects I'm sure this is business as usual in many parts of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••