Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9367 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Carl Marks

United States

#2851 Dec 4, 2012
Slick Willy signed NAFTA,it's his baby. Clinton put his name on it. Bill Clinton owns NAFTA and will go down in History as the President who signed NAFTA into law and started America's down fall... And when Slick Willy wasn't raping,fondling and exposing himself to women he signed the Right to Work Law in Arkaansas.And to all you WALMART haters out there here is a question for ya . In what state did Sam Walton open his first store ? Where did Walmart begin ? Where is the Corporate Head Quarters for Walmart located and didn't Hillary Clinton once sit on the board of directors for Walmart ?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2852 Dec 4, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
Slick Willy signed NAFTA,it's his baby. Clinton put his name on it. Bill Clinton owns NAFTA and will go down in History as the President who signed NAFTA into law and started America's down fall... And when Slick Willy wasn't raping,fondling and exposing himself to women he signed the Right to Work Law in Arkaansas.And to all you WALMART haters out there here is a question for ya . In what state did Sam Walton open his first store ? Where did Walmart begin ? Where is the Corporate Head Quarters for Walmart located and didn't Hillary Clinton once sit on the board of directors for Walmart ?
GOP WROTE NAFTA AND HAD WANTED IT SINCE THE 1970,S......COME ON STOP LYING TRAITOR........So sick of you GOP slime pushing the GOP blame onto the dmeocrats becuase yoru such traitors and wimps you wont take blame for what you did
Carl Marks

United States

#2853 Dec 4, 2012
the a key is sticking on my keyboard.I can spell the word Arkansas

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2854 Dec 4, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
Until Sam Walton died, and his rapacious kin took over, WalMart was the leading seller of MADE IN AMERICA products. The recipients of his stock in the company perverted and adulterated the WalMart business model, rendering WalMart one of the least AMERICAN of companies headquartered in America.

Never shop in Hell.
Carl Marks

United States

#2855 Dec 4, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Until Sam Walton died, and his rapacious kin took over, WalMart was the leading seller of MADE IN AMERICA products. The recipients of his stock in the company perverted and adulterated the WalMart business model, rendering WalMart one of the least AMERICAN of companies headquartered in America.
Never shop in Hell.
I really did boycott Walmart for several years,6 to be exact. Then I got a Walmart gift card for Christmas one year and the boycott was over.
Carl Marks

United States

#2856 Dec 4, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP WROTE NAFTA AND HAD WANTED IT SINCE THE 1970,S......COME ON STOP LYING TRAITOR........So sick of you GOP slime pushing the GOP blame onto the dmeocrats becuase yoru such traitors and wimps you wont take blame for what you did
Are you saying Bill Clinton did not sign NAFTA ?Bill Clinton was not president of the United States of America when NAFTA was signed ? Your gonna be late for the little bus
Carl Marks

United States

#2858 Dec 4, 2012
I just got back from You Tube where there are several videos of Bill Clinton signing NAFTA. You can hear Clinton in is own words saying"NAFTA means jobs,good jobs" I guess Slick Willy meant good jobs for Mexico and China. You should also listen to Obama saying in his own words how he ate dogs,smoked weed and snorted cocaine.
rfirma1

Columbia, MD

#2859 Dec 4, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are old enough to remember when clinton signed nafta....you will also remember him claiming that signing onto nafta was one of the major successes of his administration.

only ross perot was against the act..........his claimm was that we would "hear a great sucking sound" as american jobs went to mexico

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2860 Dec 4, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying Bill Clinton did not sign NAFTA ?Bill Clinton was not president of the United States of America when NAFTA was signed ? Your gonna be late for the little bus
Yes Bill Clinton was FORCED to sign NAFTA THE GOP CREATED BILL.....GOT THE FACTS NOW MORON....NAFTA WAS A GOP CREATED BIL AND CLINTON WAS BACKED INTO CORNER TO SIGN IT......wow try to keep up.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2861 Dec 4, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are old enough to remember when clinton signed nafta....you will also remember him claiming that signing onto nafta was one of the major successes of his administration.
only ross perot was against the act..........his claimm was that we would "hear a great sucking sound" as american jobs went to mexico
He did lie. I am not saying Clinton isnt some to blame..HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD GOP TO F OFF AND SAID HECK NO TO SIGNING THE EVIL VIEL GOP NAFTA BILL....He saved face by saying it was good....he knew better.
Carl Marks

United States

#2863 Dec 4, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Bill Clinton was FORCED to sign NAFTA THE GOP CREATED BILL.....GOT THE FACTS NOW MORON....NAFTA WAS A GOP CREATED BIL AND CLINTON WAS BACKED INTO CORNER TO SIGN IT......wow try to keep up.
Since you can't read go to You Tube and watch a videoI.If Clinton was forced to sign NAFTA why did he think NAFTA was so great ? Why did Clinton praise NAFTA if he was really against NAFTA ?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#2864 Dec 4, 2012
Carl Marks wrote:
<quoted text>Since you can't read go to You Tube and watch a videoI.If Clinton was forced to sign NAFTA why did he think NAFTA was so great ? Why did Clinton praise NAFTA if he was really against NAFTA ?
I did watch some of those LIE filled videos...Again read slowly..CLINTON DID LIE THAT HE LIKED NAFTA.....MAFTA IS A GOP BIL CREATED BY GOP PEOPLE AND THE GOP HAD TRYED SICNE TH 1970,S TO GET IT PASSED....CAN YOU FOLLOW THAT MORON?????????

If you were strong armed into doing something would you look weak and say I ahte it but they made me or would yous ay yea yea I like it also it is good....TIME TO WAKE UP FOOL....NAFTA WAS A GOP BILL...THAT IS FACT..........GO LOOK IT UP FOOL.......
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#2865 Dec 4, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
The spirit of a confederate idiot is talking much shyt. You white Mothrafudders lost and will continue to lose for a great while. In 40yrs. all old azz white males will be extinct. How bout that!!!!!
Just to ask you. what will you replace the hated white folks with to keep the wealth going? Just asking. Believe it or not many people donot care but the thinking is different and this seems to be heading towards a second and third world existence. I firmly believed that when african americans achieved power that they would lead the way towards affluency as they spoke this from the beginning. I thought that there would be thousands and thousands of factories built in poverty stricken areas as from their spewing of knowing all the answers once equality was achieved. Trillions of dollars have been spent now to get us that. There is a massive void in the private side by your culture. And yet you live quite well off of others on the private side. It is a shame that America has institutionalized poverty and has emasculated greatness in individuals due to their backgrounds in the name of political correctness, diversity and other idiocy agendas that has now brought us to the brink of destruction. We used to be number one in everything even with our flaws which were wrong. Not anymore. One other thing. the elitists and morons who caused all of this will not go quietly and will exterminate many before your power is achieved. Your neighbors are not your enemy even if they mouth off. As you do.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2866 Dec 4, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Just to ask you. what will you replace the hated white folks with to keep the wealth going? Just asking. Believe it or not many people donot care but the thinking is different and this seems to be heading towards a second and third world existence. I firmly believed that when african americans achieved power that they would lead the way towards affluency as they spoke this from the beginning. I thought that there would be thousands and thousands of factories built in poverty stricken areas as from their spewing of knowing all the answers once equality was achieved. Trillions of dollars have been spent now to get us that. There is a massive void in the private side by your culture. And yet you live quite well off of others on the private side. It is a shame that America has institutionalized poverty and has emasculated greatness in individuals due to their backgrounds in the name of political correctness, diversity and other idiocy agendas that has now brought us to the brink of destruction. We used to be number one in everything even with our flaws which were wrong. Not anymore. One other thing. the elitists and morons who caused all of this will not go quietly and will exterminate many before your power is achieved. Your neighbors are not your enemy even if they mouth off. As you do.
Nah, they first said years ago that they wanted to be equal, but then they tasted the fruit of power, and decided they liked it, so now they want to be more than equal.
Obama Is Gay

Imperial, MO

#2867 Dec 4, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I did watch some of those LIE filled videos...Again read slowly..CLINTON DID LIE THAT HE LIKED NAFTA.....MAFTA IS A GOP BIL CREATED BY GOP PEOPLE AND THE GOP HAD TRYED SICNE TH 1970,S TO GET IT PASSED....CAN YOU FOLLOW THAT MORON?????????
If you were strong armed into doing something would you look weak and say I ahte it but they made me or would yous ay yea yea I like it also it is good....TIME TO WAKE UP FOOL....NAFTA WAS A GOP BILL...THAT IS FACT..........GO LOOK IT UP FOOL.......
You are a complete and total retard. Bill Clinton who was the most powerful man in the world at the time could not have been forced into doing anything he didn't want to do,unless he was black mailed by one of the many,many,many women that he raped and molested. Are you in love with Bill Clinton ? Do you have a gay crush on Slick Willy ? Sounds like your in love with him. From what I've heard about the book that Monica is writing Bill Clinton is bisexual and loved MMF three somes so maybe you have a chance with Bill. And there is plenty of evidence to support the claims that Obama is gay so if Bill turns you down maybe you can blow Obama ? Get your GED and learn how to read retard.
Obama Is Gay

Imperial, MO

#2869 Dec 4, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Just to ask you. what will you replace the hated white folks with to keep the wealth going? Just asking. Believe it or not many people donot care but the thinking is different and this seems to be heading towards a second and third world existence. I firmly believed that when african americans achieved power that they would lead the way towards affluency as they spoke this from the beginning. I thought that there would be thousands and thousands of factories built in poverty stricken areas as from their spewing of knowing all the answers once equality was achieved. Trillions of dollars have been spent now to get us that. There is a massive void in the private side by your culture. And yet you live quite well off of others on the private side. It is a shame that America has institutionalized poverty and has emasculated greatness in individuals due to their backgrounds in the name of political correctness, diversity and other idiocy agendas that has now brought us to the brink of destruction. We used to be number one in everything even with our flaws which were wrong. Not anymore. One other thing. the elitists and morons who caused all of this will not go quietly and will exterminate many before your power is achieved. Your neighbors are not your enemy even if they mouth off. As you do.
An entire country of rappers,crack heads,welfare moms,football players and basketball players cannot survive on it's own. Who they gonna rob when whitey is gone ?. Maybe Charlie Manson will come up from Helter Skelter or what ever the hell that was and show them what to do. Fly Black Bird Fly

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2872 Dec 4, 2012
WHITES the new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, they have some less damage to our country and our future than the Corporate CEO, The mortgage banker, the white collar businessman has.
When this generation of working poor retires with no pension after working a minimum wage job all their life, who will pay for them?
You think the CEO who is getting filthy rich off the cuts will pay for them when they retire?
Guess again, it will be us, the tax payer!
Tell John Boehner to stop the TAX ENTITLEMENTS for the rich!
What do you mean "Pay for them?" Who needs death panels, when we have ever-increasing poverty, and ever-decreasing living standards, which do a fine job of killing off the poor? Pay for them?
Why waste the energy, to say nothing of the money?

The lovely, lovely money.

Please detect heavy sarcasm.
Carl Marks

United States

#2873 Dec 4, 2012
WHITES the new minority wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipshit, he had to! Newt Gingrich and the Republican controlled congress BS'd the nation with the "Contract With America!" Even me. Never again! Clinton had to sign it, he didn't have the veto power.
You have to be the dumbest person on earth, Clinton could have put his veto on NAFTA just to make a point and go down in history as opposing NAFTA. But Clinton signed NAFTA. I can't beleive I wasted my lunch break responding to a dipshit like you. You musy be unemployed and on Obama Stamps,Obama Caid and getting an Obama Check every month because you are always online and to stupid to hold a job. Well I have to go back to work now so my taxes can feed you and give you free internet access.
rider

Marquette, MI

#2874 Dec 4, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
For politicians to decry the amount of tax dollars spent helping individuals, and then to encourage the use of tax dollars to 'incentivize' businesses, the primary function of which is to create stockholder wealth, is INSANE. Our tax dollars are supporting companies, the monetary value of which, is not a benefit to the majority of taxpayers (not to mention the companies' employees) but to the owners of the companies instead. That money goes into the pockets of the few, from the pockets of the rest of us. We pay these companies ungodly amounts to come to our States, we subsidize their operations to the tune of billions, allow them to escape paying taxes, remove regulations which were intended to protect our health and safety, and in return we get layoffs, downsizing, slashed work hours, and the removal of our healthcare benefits. Disgusting.
2 cent per dollar subsidy, than 20 cent tax per dollar of profit, so raise cost of product 20 cents per dollar which comes out to zero tax, plus extra 2% subsidy profit. What the hell are they whining about. It is all Crocadile tears with hopes the sheep will never figure it out. My solution, tax only business let them compete and adjust costs according to taxes, those selling quality will survive, those scaming the sheeple will fold, alas a true free-market. I don't think they really want a free market with true competition.
Viking Princess

Foristell, MO

#2875 Dec 4, 2012
rfirma1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton screwed the working men and women when he gave us NAFTA. This country started going down hill when Clinton signed NAFTA. When Billary ran Arkansas he was a tool of Tyson Chicken and Walmart,that is why Clinton signed The Right to Work Law in Arkansas so Tyson employees and Walmart Sheep could never unionize. Bill Clinton is a low life sleeze who should be a registered sex offender but instead he is a hero of the Democratic Party. I just hope something doesn't happen to MOnica before she finishes her book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Takeover! Jade Helm 15 and eight other Obama pl... 17 min kuda 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min John Galt 1,232,042
News On H1B Visas: Scott Walker Will Fight For Ameri... 48 min Anonymous 20
News Senate clears White House-backed trade bill 51 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
News Senate OKs 'fast track' trade promotion bill 53 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 1
News Christie: I've changed immigration position 1 hr Mirror 17
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr fork job 189,630
More from around the web