Cheney blasts "second-rate" Obama nom...

Cheney blasts "second-rate" Obama nominees

There are 187 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Cheney blasts "second-rate" Obama nominees. In it, CBS News reports that:

Former Vice President Dick Cheney speaks during the Republican Committee Fundraising Dinner on Saturday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#150 Feb 12, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a nervous laugh to me. Cheney has a brand spanking new heart now and he's healthy as a horse. Healthy enough to run for President. WOOHOO!!!
Cheney/Rove 2016!!!
Now that's mavericky. Another teabag duo of losers.

Hypoluxo Fl

#151 Feb 12, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about, Saul? bwahahaaaaaaa!
'serf's out' drivel

Hypoluxo Fl

#152 Feb 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
Odumbo is a "second rate" president, why wouldn't his nominees be?
If he is, That leaves Mittens and the rest of you Repubs way below the Mendoza Line.

Hypoluxo Fl

#153 Feb 12, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
Cheney is nuts. America expects their third rate President to pick second rate talent. We lowered our standards and Cheney must lower his to understand the majesty that is The Obama.
Dickless Cheney has no standards. He's a Repub teabagger.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#154 Feb 12, 2013
cheney only hired the best of the underworld to do his dirty work.....haliburton.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#155 Feb 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
cheney only hired the best of the underworld to do his dirty work.....haliburton.
supplying troops is dirty work?

do you even know what haliburton does?
Billy Ringo

United States

#156 Feb 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Still better than Billary/Pelosi 2016. OH YIKES!!

Then we both agree the Rethugs should run Palin/Bachmann.

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#157 Feb 13, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the uproar from the reich wingers if Obama went after a publicly traded company?
You think Haliburton would have gotten all those no-bid contracts if Dick didn't pull strings?
IMO, DoJ and IRS should be investigating them - but, it won't happen.
You mean like GM, Chrylser and Citi......those publicly traded companies root smoocher. You are becoming a bigger joke than the professor of stupidity.

Paris

#158 Feb 13, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we both agree the Rethugs should run Palin/Bachmann.
EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!
Good idea, you can run Gore and Barney Frank.

Paris

#159 Feb 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Dickless Cheney has no standards. He's a Repub teabagger.
OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........

I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM

We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.

Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax..........tax, who would have thought

Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o

SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.

Hypoluxo Fl

#160 Feb 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........
I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM
We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.
Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o
SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.
The usual off topic DUMBOSPAM. Go back to sucking Cheney's dick.
Billy Ringo

United States

#161 Feb 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
What do your boys Assmoosen and Gallup say?

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#162 Feb 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I was? She was an undeniably effective Speaker, though. Even a moron like you subconsciously recognized that, I suspect.
Yes, passing Odumbocare has been such a great achievement by that alcohol soaked wench.......
Billy Ringo

United States

#163 Feb 13, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, passing Odumbocare has been such a great achievement by that alcohol soaked wench.......
Health-insurance coverage. Access to coverage will be available even for those who change jobs, and coverage must be approved or continued regardless of gender or preexisting conditions like cancer. No one will need to worry about an insurer canceling coverage or - effective Jan. 1, 2014 - being charged more when they receive a cancer diagnosis.

Earlier cancer detection. The earlier cancer is detected, the more likely it is to be treatable and survivable. Effective Jan. 1, the act provides for reduced or no-cost preventive and screening services for breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer, three of the most prevalent cancers.

More extensive Medicare drug coverage. The Medicare Part D prescription cap in coverage (known as the "doughnut hole") will be narrowed over time and eliminated by 2020.

Longer coverage for children. Children up to age 26, even those with cancer, can maintain coverage under their parents' health insurance policies.

Paris

#164 Feb 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The usual off topic DUMBOSPAM. Go back to sucking Cheney's dick.
......but still true me bucko.....

Paris

#165 Feb 13, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do your boys Assmoosen and Gallup say?
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Glad you ask. It says the majority of the people are now against Obama's agenda and that his approval is dropping.

Paris

#166 Feb 13, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Health-insurance coverage. Access to coverage will be available even for those who change jobs, and coverage must be approved or continued regardless of gender or preexisting conditions like cancer. No one will need to worry about an insurer canceling coverage or - effective Jan. 1, 2014 - being charged more when they receive a cancer diagnosis.
Earlier cancer detection. The earlier cancer is detected, the more likely it is to be treatable and survivable. Effective Jan. 1, the act provides for reduced or no-cost preventive and screening services for breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer, three of the most prevalent cancers.
More extensive Medicare drug coverage. The Medicare Part D prescription cap in coverage (known as the "doughnut hole") will be narrowed over time and eliminated by 2020.
Longer coverage for children. Children up to age 26, even those with cancer, can maintain coverage under their parents' health insurance policies.
.........and 21 new taxes, 17 of which will hit the middle class, of which 51% are women. Obama continues his war on women.
Billy Ringo

United States

#167 Feb 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
We already knew you know how to cut-and-paste from the Bullshyt Mountain News website.

What else you got, boy?

Try something original -
Billy Ringo

United States

#168 Feb 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you ask. It says the majority of the people are now against Obama's agenda and that his approval is dropping.
Really?

Wow ... how about posting a link to that.....
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#169 Feb 13, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get the update on this information. Coverage is being dropped by many employers in lieu of huge increases by insurance companies that weren't regulated by Odumbocare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min obama muslim 1,549,375
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Drumpf Disaster 7,714
News Maine needs leadership, not acrimony, to pass a... 26 min longtail 1
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 37 min Captain America 1,265
News John McCain: Otto Warmbier 'murdered by the Kim... 59 min Lawrence Wolf 79
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Cue Ball 26,389
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 1 hr huntcoyotes 173
More from around the web