Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 11,844

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11175 Apr 27, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Define rich
If you make 150K you're not only a millionaire,but the enemy of this administration.

Destroying the American dream is the domestic goal of Oblamer and his cronies.
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#11176 Apr 27, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
If you make 150K you're not only a millionaire,but the enemy of this administration.
Destroying the American dream is the domestic goal of Oblamer and his cronies.
Absolutely astonishing that you think making $150K is rich.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11177 Apr 27, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely astonishing that you think making $150K is rich.
I'm confused.

Are you being sarcastic to counter my sarcasm?

I don't think making 150K is being rich by any stretch.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#11178 Apr 27, 2014
Der Fuhrer barock says: On Human Rights, Malaysia's 'Got Some Work To Do, JUST LIKE UNITED STATES'...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11179 Apr 27, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Define rich
More than what you have, shug.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11180 Apr 27, 2014
Once registered, you have a right to vote. You. Not your friend voting under your name. Not your kid voting under your name after you die. Not some huckster at the polling place noticing you haven't voted and using your slot. That's the reason for ID's. The same ID required for Medicare and Medicaid, food stamps and to visit the DOJ.

Location hidden

#11181 Apr 27, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Once registered, you have a right to vote. You. Not your friend voting under your name. Not your kid voting under your name after you die.
Republi-can.

From the 2012 election, more cases of voting fraud then Democrat.

Of course, if you add them up across the US - all parties, all elections- you have enough to fill a school bus... maybe.

Out of 126 million cast.

Location hidden

#11182 Apr 27, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Once registered, you have a right to vote.
Why is it the Republicans are so willing to take away the voting rights of one million people to keep one person from voting fraudulently... even though that one person is usually another Republican?
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

#11183 Apr 27, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.
Are you being sarcastic to counter my sarcasm?
I don't think making 150K is being rich by any stretch.
Sorry, I read your post too quickly, I thought you were another left wing lunatic.

I agree with you, but to those bozos making 150K means your are living the high life.

Obviously I live better in KY on that than the northeast but by no means rich.

Location hidden

#11184 Apr 27, 2014
If your shopping cart is FULL of cans, you are rich in KY... where zoophilia is not only legal, it's encouraged.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11185 Apr 27, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I read your post too quickly, I thought you were another left wing lunatic.
I agree with you, but to those bozos making 150K means your are living the high life.
Re: lefty loons. Some, not many, of them are entertaining, a precious few actually debate with recognized sources (one recently sourced mediamatters and touted it as conservative--that spoke volumes)

I try not to engage the multi personalitied (in more ways than one) who throw bombs without a shred of documentation, demean others place of residence when they've told more versions of their backgrounds than a Hunter Thompson novel, and my personal favorite, misspell the same word under different identities.

Location hidden

#11186 Apr 27, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
I try not to engage the multi personalitied (in more ways than one) who throw bombs without a shred of documentation, demean others place of residence when they've told more versions of their backgrounds than a Hunter Thompson novel, and my personal favorite, misspell the same word under different identities.
au contraire wrote: So you can't see the forrest for the trees, is that

Le Jimbo wrote:'.... matter if there is global warming or abortions or too many trees in the forrest, either none of us will be allowed...'

++

"Le Jimbo" wrote: Are you really that stupid? Closing the boarders attacking the 2nd ammendment

au contraire wrote: 1. Not sealing our boarders

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11187 Apr 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it the Republicans are so willing to take away the voting rights of one million people to keep one person from voting fraudulently... even though that one person is usually another Republican?
Why is it the Liberal Democrats don't want see fair elections which that is not hard figure out or answer which everyone knows that Liberal Democrats know that if they cant cheat they are unelectable.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11188 Apr 27, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
( CNSNews.com )- In the budget proposal he presented to Congress last month, President Barack Obama called for what would be the highest level of sustained taxation ever imposed on the American people, according to the analysis published last week by the Congressional Budget Office.

Yep,not one thin dime.

Location hidden

#11189 Apr 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the Liberal Democrats don't want see fair elections.
You mean lake the last 7/8 fair elections the Democrats won in 2013?

Clearly, the only way the GOP can win elections with its SHRINKING base is to cheat- cheat by gerrymandering, and by keep eligible voters from making it to the polls.

The last national election they lost by five million... they are getting desperate.

Wipe your chin, AnalButter.

Location hidden

#11190 Apr 27, 2014
Brad wrote:
CNSNews.
Not news, TinyNail.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11191 Apr 27, 2014
ignore

Location hidden

#11192 Apr 27, 2014
ignore

Location hidden

#11193 Apr 27, 2014
ignore ignore...

Location hidden

#11194 Apr 27, 2014
wait...MOMMY!

Barefoot2626 is ignoring my ignore!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,110,727
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 9 min Black Rhino 538
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 21 min Cat74 39
Bill Clinton takes a shot at Netayahu 27 min Obama Bad 54
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 40 min Mandela 125
ISIS fight: Congress could vote as early as Wed... 52 min Cat74 15
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr dreamer 217
•••

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE