Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

benson

Decatur, GA

#4582 Dec 28, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, they saw the light, they saw your vote. They'll keep you, and I mean keep, at a level and promise to make it better, just vote for me. "Just vote for me and I'll set you free".
Explain how repubs are crackas.
All politiicians see a vote in everyone.....but of course the Repubs. only see the avg. white FOX watching low-info. voters. If they continue in that direction...its lights out for them. That kind of white voter is rapidly becoming extinct.
Already free honkie boy.
Repubs. are kkkrackas as well as the teaHADISTS!!!!!!!!!!

“Mocking Liberal Brain Disorder”

Since: Jan 11

Canton, OH

#4583 Dec 28, 2013
Obama is destined to be remembered as the tragic disaster that tested the resilience of the country.

That the US could survive the destructive incompetence embodied by Obama and the extremist left Democrat party is a testament to the wisdom of the framers.

Assuming we can survive Democrats continued bribery of the population with public money, which we were warned about at the beginning of the American experiment...

More "free stuff" for your vote, anyone?
benson

Decatur, GA

#4584 Dec 28, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're a pile of laughs. The ship's goin' down, that's for sure.
Watch what happens in 2014......Obama will be the comeback kid and most of Americans will benefit greatly from the turnaround. Your ship will go down....but the others will not.
You ppl. are pessimists with no vision for anything. Drown kkkrackas!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#4585 Dec 28, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right, the Majoirty of the Black Race is dependent on the Federal Government to provide for them since they are too lazy to provide for themselves.
Thats a damn lie kkkracka.....there are more whites dependent on gov't than you care to admit. Generally speaking, if it wasn't for gov't spending to get things done, more of you ppl. would be sitting around doing nothing. White ppl. are the biggest recipients of gov't spending by an astronomical margin. Check the records....its all there for you to see.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4586 Dec 28, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Saudis:'We have been stabbed in back by Obama'... but then again, so has America.
The Saudis didn't get stabbed in the back by Obama.....he spit in their faces for being the supporters of the 9-11 terrrorists...something Geo. Bush failed to do against the Saudis.
America has no knife wounds.....only a hot poker treatment up the ying-yang without axle grease by those pesky teaHADISTS.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4587 Dec 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sly dog, you and Obama know all the tricks.
Just like you white boi..........
benson

Decatur, GA

#4588 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a pretty smart man, just a pretty stupid electorate.
Smart enough to put together a winning team that beat the white boys twice...eh m'fcker.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4589 Dec 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Uninformed voter. The President gets a copy and edits his own speeches. Reagan did it on a consistent basis. He actually had arguments with his speech writers.
I would hope Obama edicts his speech......can't trust a kkkracka nowadays.
benson

Decatur, GA

#4590 Dec 28, 2013
TheWrightWing wrote:
Obama is destined to be remembered as the tragic disaster that tested the resilience of the country.
That the US could survive the destructive incompetence embodied by Obama and the extremist left Democrat party is a testament to the wisdom of the framers.
Assuming we can survive Democrats continued bribery of the population with public money, which we were warned about at the beginning of the American experiment...
You ppl. will not be able to defeat Obama.....he is the bounce back kid thats taking it to a new level. How you pessimists make me want to vomit.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#4591 Dec 28, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you white boi..........
Look a**hole, I'm a tax paying cracker, and don't forget it!
I think a little gratitude is in order.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4592 Dec 28, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a damn lie kkkracka.....there are more whites dependent on gov't than you care to admit. Generally speaking, if it wasn't for gov't spending to get things done, more of you ppl. would be sitting around doing nothing. White ppl. are the biggest recipients of gov't spending by an astronomical margin. Check the records....its all there for you to see.
here again the Damn lie is posted by no other than you(benson) which you do everytime you post a reply.

“Mocking Liberal Brain Disorder”

Since: Jan 11

Canton, OH

#4593 Dec 28, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
You ppl. will not be able to defeat Obama.....he is the bounce back kid thats taking it to a new level. How you pessimists make me want to vomit.
The only thing Obama takes to the next level is staggering ineptitude.

And his devoted brain-dead zombies? They take gullibility to unimagined levels.

Ever wonder what sort of useful idiot supported Hitler and Stalin?

I don't anymore.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4594 Dec 28, 2013
TheWrightWing wrote:
Ever wonder what sort of useful idiot supported Hitler and Stalin?
In the US, it would be members of the Tea Party.

They're still looking for that fake birth certificate.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4595 Dec 29, 2013
The Southerners recently went to the voting polls and selected candidates who swore to repeal Obamacare with the same passion they voted for Nixon to help restore jim crow in the south in 68 and 72. Hell you still have candidate preparing campaign around repealing Obamacare never mind there is not a means to achieving those promises.

The violence surrounding intergrading communities in the north isn't "unwritten segregation" that's lynch mob discrimination. States are part of and have always been in Federal Districts, that's why you have Federal District Courts that hear cases from different parts of a State like Pennsylvania.

Minorities before 1972 were denied home loans, and even those who had the cash to purchase were denied opportunities to purchase homes and property for businesses in certain neighborhoods and areas. Not until the EEOC was up and functioning were Federal Housing Law enforced.

In the South it was worse, building supply depots would not sell bricks to minorities to build with.
Minorities who built their homes had to frame and build with lumber, or cinder block.

Housing Laws didn't become effective until after 1978 when the department and personnel were hired and in place.

Levitttown, up near Bensalem was the first suburban development planned and built for the returning Troops and to help facilitate the GI Home Loan program. Cherry Hill was the first Mall in America, a test cast. I don't know when the Willingboro development was planned. We own a storage and equipment yard off of Street Road in Bucks County not far from Bensalem.
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was state's rights, or the encroachment and expansion of the federal government. No state has the right to violate one's civil rights, but states shouldn't be federal administration districts either. I don't think Nixon ever mentioned segregation. It would have been foolish for any southerner to believe so. When was the issue of segregation ever mentioned during the Nixon campaign? When did a southerner ever mention the election of Nixon would return segregation to the south? That is just plain absurd.
BTW, if you went to college in Philadelphia you would know there was an unwritten segregation in the blue collar north. I recall a black family moving into a home in Levittown, now Willingboro, back in the day. They were subjected to a very difficult time. The move later sparked block busting. Whites moving out in large numbers. You can't brush the entire south or north with a single brush.
Gotta go.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4596 Dec 29, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Invented? Now you're going to tell me there were southerners in congress during the civil war?
Not all southern states joined in the insurgency. Only those States who were active in the insurgency where removed from Congress and those insurrectionist representing the traitor States, after the war were forced to swear allegiance to the United States before being accepted back as representatives and participants in Congress
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#4597 Dec 29, 2013
The movement left was extending the same rights to minorities that whites enjoyed, voting and civil rights.

This post of yours is a lie, I don't care where you got the information....... I've provided on this threat an extensive list of Congressmen, State and Local office holders in the South who were Democrats and responsible for the lawlessness in creating and enforcing illegal campaigns to deny minorities equal access to courts and protections the US Constitution Guarantees.

From the local assemblymen and secretary of elections to Governors and Serving Senators all were democrats and loyal to apartheid and the unequal treatment of minority Americans in the south. They were Jefferson Davis Democrats, loyal to the ideas of the Confederate States of America and subjugation of Constitutional Rights based on the color of an individuals complexion.

The entire process of those Jefferson Davis Democrats converting to Republican ran from after the signing of the Civil Rights Act well up until 1979..........

It's asinine to believe that the Southern Jefferson Davis Democrats, since before the Civil War suddenly left their party to align themselves with Minorities in the Republican Party because they could no longer support the platform of the democrats in extending rights and consideration to Minorities after the signing of the Civil and Voting Rights act.

I would not think it's possible to create such a delusion not for anyone that knows much about American History.
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The movement was caused by the democrat party moving left. The movement involved national elections and limiting federal power. The democrats continued to control local legislatures. No one changed parties locally. There are still democrats controlling local matters today. I know, some of my family moved to Georgia. The farther left the democrats go the more even the locals will vote republican.
Will you ever make a distinction between national elections and state and local elections? Why are you still stuck on race? It's 2013.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democra...
angel

Boise, ID

#4598 Dec 29, 2013
TheWrightWing wrote:
Yeah no doubt they will forget ALL about the near economic collapse and close shave with a devastating Depression brought about by Repubs....wishful thinking subbing for reality: a Teabagger hallmark.
But keep croaking that "Everyone but us is a Parasite who wants 'Freestuff'" disclaimer for your two -time FAILURE when comes to being judged Fit To Lead by the majority of Americans.
Shout it from the rooftops all the way to 2016!
It worked SO well for you last time! Lmao!
angel

Boise, ID

#4599 Dec 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a mass movement from the Democrat party to the Republican party starting in 1964.
In the real world.
And the reason for the movement is clear, born out by the two percent of blacks that crowd their way into the Republican party today.
Hell Johnson flat out said he knew he was ceding Southern States to the Republican party when he signed the Civil Rights Bill.
They know that too but to them History can be re-written to suit whatever adle-pated point they want to make in a given instance.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4600 Dec 29, 2013
Yeah, OK, whatever!
Terri
Britegirl wrote:
<quoted text>Especially black women. Those rednecks and hillbillies are all in the KKK or Teeparty. They want to throw a burning tire over Mr. Obama who they don't like just because he might have been born in Kenya. So what? Who really cares where the prezident was born? He is great man and will help us fight global-warming and raze the minimum wage.
A lot of the money paid for Obamacare will pay for abortions for girls who were raped by their bigoted uncle and to cure AIDS in our veterans. I just wish all these berthers would get arrested for libel but Mr. Obama won't do that because he just considers the source and won't lend credibility to their false charges. He has more important matters to attend to like Israel killing innocent mooselimbs and stuff like that.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4601 Dec 29, 2013
More than a little! When we have to build these prisons to feed and house these useless eaters, and 25% of the national debt is caused by LBJ's "War on Poverty" they should very damned grateful!
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Look a**hole, I'm a tax paying cracker, and don't forget it!
I think a little gratitude is in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min welfarestate 1,564,526
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Buck Crick 16,046
News Donald Trump's lawyers seek to undercut Mueller... 2 min Gift For Trumpflakes 30
News 'Let Obamacare fail,' Trump says after GOP plan... 14 min Dee Dee Dee 9
News Cancer isn't silencing McCain in career's lates... 23 min Liar in Chief 6
News Psychiatrists say Trump is mentally ill 23 min Ms Sassy 102
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 35 min swampmudd 5
More from around the web