Dems bring shutdown talk to Senate hi...

Dems bring shutdown talk to Senate highway bill fight

There are 68 comments on the The Hill story from Jul 10, 2014, titled Dems bring shutdown talk to Senate highway bill fight. In it, The Hill reports that:

Democrats are rallying around "shutdown" as a new favorite buzzword as the Highway Trust Fund faces a $10 billion shortfall, and the annual bills funding government agencies have stalled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. Your comments are asinine and off topic. You want to discuss war and not what I posted.
You have to look at the stupid idiot to whom I address my comments, you stupid idiot.

Why do you suppose military spending GOES UP DURING A WAR?

HAHAHHAH STUPID People waste of electrons...

Location hidden

#24 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
Again- we were NOT talking about WAR - we were talking about cutting military.
Gee... what do you suppose happens TO THE SIZE OF THE ARMY when there is a war, dipstick?

HAHAHAAHAHAH!

A> larger
B> smaller?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#25 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to look at the stupid idiot to whom I address my comments, you stupid idiot.
You have a problem reading and comprehending what you have read.

The last time- we were NOT talking about WAR - we were talking about cutting military. Military spending does NOT GO UP after the troops come home. It stays the same, what makes you think it will go up? Now if you get your one word that got stuck in your brain (WAR) that had nothing to do with my post you might understand the post I made was about Obama cutting MILITARY.

Original post: Notice how the budget cuts Obama makes is to our Military. This tells you Obama's priorities are NOT on America. A country is only as strong as their Military Force - and the foreign countries are laughing at Obama's weakness.

Location hidden

#26 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem reading and comprehending what you have read.
The last time- we were NOT talking about WAR - we were talking about cutting military.
Military spending goes UP during war.

Understanding WHY spending goes up may be critical for your inability to understanding as to why spending goes DOWN when we aren't at war.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
Notice how the budget cuts Obama makes is to our Military. This tells you Obama's priorities are NOT on America.
Reckless spending on the military or on moon missions doesn't make you a good American, dips!t.

Let's buy 10 more aircraft carriers!

Location hidden

#28 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
A country is only as strong as their Military Force
No, dipSH!t, a country is only as strong as the people are who live in that country.

Luckily, we have enough people in this country to balance out for the low life whiny what's wrong with America sh!ts like yourself.

Location hidden

#29 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
Original post:
Nope.

Maybe if you looked for the original post, you would see the topic of this thread?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#30 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you suppose Obama's spending has gone up.........oh yes starting five new wars.

Paris

#31 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dipSH!t, a country is only as strong as the people are who live in that country.
Luckily, we have enough people in this country to balance out for the low life whiny what's wrong with America sh!ts like yourself.
Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring International Law for the United States

Posted on May 2, 2012 by Henry Shivley

On May 1, 2012, our Glorious Leader, Premier Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat, signed yet another Executive Order – Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation. This dictate is designed to standardize regulations between the United States and it’s so called trading partners.

What is a regulation? A law. So what is actually being attempted here is a standardization of international law. It is an absolute violation of the Constitution for the United States to legislate our law outside of our borders.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#32 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Military spending goes UP during war.
Understanding WHY spending goes up may be critical for your inability to understanding as to why spending goes DOWN when we aren't at war.
You can't under stand it that Obama is leaving America open for every middle east country to attack when he reduced our military.

I can't fix stupid and you have proved yourself to be the best in the stupid department.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#33 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reckless spending on the military or on moon missions doesn't make you a good American, dips!t.
Let's buy 10 more aircraft carriers!
You want them so Obama can give them to the Middle East (Egypt) like he did our fighter jets?
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#34 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS idiot - you are against guns what do you expect us to fight with spears or rocks? We all know you would be hiding under a rock where you stay most of the time.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#35 Jul 12, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Maybe if you looked for the original post, you would see the topic of this thread?
YAWN----

senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#36 Jul 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you suppose Obama's spending has gone up.........oh yes starting five new wars.
The Dems have been so busy trying to cover Obama's screw up that believe these were Bush's wars.

Paris

#37 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems have been so busy trying to cover Obama's screw up that believe these were Bush's wars.
Advancements in technology have fueled this White House's obsession with controlling the message.

Jay Carney is free. But not loose – at least so far. After resigning as the press secretary for President Obama on June 20, Carney gave insight into the Obama administration’s handling of classified documents, and responded to criticism that this administration has been the most Orwellian in recent history.

Location hidden

#39 Jul 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you suppose Obama's spending has gone up..
Down.

Wipe your chins, Au Dumbo74.

Location hidden

#40 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush declaring the wars might have had everyone confused.

Location hidden

#41 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN----
Swallowing seminal fluid make you sleepy, shug?

Location hidden

#42 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't under stand it that Obama is leaving America open for every middle east country to attack when he reduced our military.
Uh huh.

Going to happen any day.

Tell you what: until that happens, you stop posting and I stop posting when it does?

Except Israel, since Israel has a history of attacking the US...

Location hidden

#43 Jul 12, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
I can't fix stupid
Obviously... and neither could any of your teachers or your mommy nor the guy she said was your dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump said hedge funders were a getting away wi... 6 min Philosophic 31
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 min Philosophic 13,136
News The Trump victory, the threat to California's g... 13 min Mikey 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 16 min TRUMP WINNERS 22,416
News Green Party drops bid for statewide election re... 19 min Babydoll 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Aquarius-WY 1,458,075
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 51 min Trump your President 2,929
More from around the web