Gov't arrests illegal immigrant Senate intern

Dec 12, 2012 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 13

This Sept. 27, 2012 file photo shows Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J. speaking in Sayreville, N.J. Menendez employed as an unpaid intern in his Senate office an illegal immigrant and registered sex offender who has now been arrested by immigration authorities, The Associated Press has learned.

Full Story
no amnesty

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2012
As disgusting and repulsive as the lowlife illegal aliens are, US citizens of Hispanic descent who support wetbacks are even more vile, more contemptible and more deserving of our hated. These scumbags put the so-called rights of foreigners over the genuine rights of their fellow Americans. Where is your loyalty? Impeach Menendez. He is guilty of sedition.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#3 Dec 12, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
As disgusting and repulsive as the lowlife illegal aliens are, US citizens of Hispanic descent who support wetbacks are even more vile, more contemptible and more deserving of our hated. These scumbags put the so-called rights of foreigners over the genuine rights of their fellow Americans. Where is your loyalty? Impeach Menendez. He is guilty of sedition.
there stupid peoples there cultur is of a atlantism mythology that the roman catholic church teachs them,to be quiet do what you're told always think (as a unit)so thats why they support the very thing that will affect them, but in the long run the ones who came here legally will be affected by this invasion just like everyone else
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Hah hah, if he hadn't been a sex offender, or at least have a record of being one, he would be well on his way to DACA!!! Menendez would have been proud to have an illegal alien working in his office...backfired, didn't it?!!!!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>there stupid peoples there cultur is of a atlantism mythology that the roman catholic church teachs them,to be quiet do what you're told always think (as a unit)so thats why they support the very thing that will affect them, but in the long run the ones who came here legally will be affected by this invasion just like everyone else
I am telling everyone, I had an agrument with a mexican yesterday. He truly believes that mexican is a race!!!! I kept telling him it was a nationality, and he refused to believe it!!! I rest my case...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 13, 2012
What was his crime to have been classified as a sex offender when he was a juvenile? What colossal chutzpah, he's a registered sex offender, and had the gall to request a BO deferral. What a clown, sex offenders need not apply. I wonder how many unregistered offenders have done so already.
SUWANNEE

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Our government is full of morons. You can take THAT to the bank.
OB Reader

Hazlet, NJ

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Smooth move, Menendez!

I could almost give him some slack on having an illegal alien in his office, but a sex offender to boot??

He should be completely embarrassed.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 13, 2012
OB Reader wrote:
Smooth move, Menendez!
I could almost give him some slack on having an illegal alien in his office, but a sex offender to boot??
He should be completely embarrassed.
He should be jailed.

Knowing employing an illegal is a felony.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be jailed.
I agree.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be jailed.
He won't ever have to face any repercussions for allowing this sex offender to be employed in his office. These guys are pretty much made of some special non-stick surface.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be jailed.
They get around this whole thing by being a "volunteer". Probably a law major anticipating taking the bar, with mendenze's sponsorhip!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
They get around this whole thing by being a "volunteer". Probably a law major anticipating taking the bar, with mendenze's sponsorhip!
Actually, were the immigration laws enforced, it would make no difference if he was a volunteer or not.

Encouraging, abetting and aiding an illegal is a felony.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I am telling everyone, I had an agrument with a mexican yesterday. He truly believes that mexican is a race!!!! I kept telling him it was a nationality, and he refused to believe it!!! I rest my case...
thats why these rich globelists love them because there stupid and ignorant,they can easily get there money,this country was built on slavery,so its just the great-great grand children of the slave masters who have power today,the U S govt,has a secret relationship with mexico to flood the us with cheap new slave workers, and the reason why the american people have been divided so badly,these globelist know they can get away with it for now,ive been checking out greece and i see thats our future if we want to survive,this invasion of illegal mexicans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,156,668
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 7 min scirocco 329
American arrested in Israel to be held until en... 9 min scirocco 7
Poll: Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner 31 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 25
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min wojar 182,318
Clinton economic approach under scrutiny 56 min SirPrize 9
Hundreds Rally Against Proposed Natural Gas Pip... 1 hr Citizen X 5
More from around the web