Former Sen. DeMint On The Cost Of Imm...

Former Sen. DeMint On The Cost Of Immigration

There are 56 comments on the National Public Radio story from May 7, 2013, titled Former Sen. DeMint On The Cost Of Immigration. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

The research by the Heritage Foundation on the cost-benefit analysis of immigration is being criticized by both conservatives and liberals for not being properly calculated, nor fully accounting for the economic benefit of overhauling the immigration system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#1 May 7, 2013
Mexico OWES the United States TRILLIONS and unless we get paid back, the dollar is dead.
its NOT immigration

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 7, 2013
The word immigrant refers to another country's citizen applying for and receiving a visa from the United States government to enter the country. This amnesty is not about immigration, illegals are not immigrants, but are 'illegally in the country' as obama stated in his speech in mexico last week.
from the speech......

Obviously, we seek to work with the Mexican government on all issues related to a well-regulated border. But I also believe that the long-term solution to the challenge of illegal immigration

even he calls it 'ILLEGAL'
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 May 7, 2013
They don't belong here!
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#4 May 7, 2013
its NOT immigration wrote:
The word immigrant refers to another country's citizen applying for and receiving a visa from the United States government to enter the country. This amnesty is not about immigration, illegals are not immigrants, but are 'illegally in the country' as obama stated in his speech in mexico last week.
from the speech......
Obviously, we seek to work with the Mexican government on all issues related to a well-regulated border. But I also believe that the long-term solution to the challenge of illegal immigration
even he calls it 'ILLEGAL'

What is disgusting about the "politically correct" debate on this issue is THAT it flies in the face of reality, which is declared CORRECTLY by the Swedish Vodka makers of Absolut.

Vodka ad

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2008/...
==========

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 May 7, 2013
see the light wrote:
They don't belong here!
Neither does the men that put an express lane at the border for them.........Obama and Bush.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#6 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
raygun needs to be exhumed and reburied in meheeco.
citizens

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 7, 2013
If you want to get an earful of negative comments about illegals you should talk to citizens in my area whose families have been in NM for generations, or have come thru the legal channels and are constantly lumped in to the 'illegal' category simply because they speak spanish and look 'mexican' as is their ancestry, it's shameful.

I am a naturalized citizen originally from Germany and came to the US at 5yrs old. It would be the equivelant of calling me a nazi because of my heritage, not my citizen status.

I know neighbors whose families have been in the US for 4-5 generations and this whole illegal brouhaha denigrates their decades of hard work and citizenship.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 May 7, 2013
Ask those 3 girls from Ohio what is cost them.
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#9 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Neither does the men that put an express lane at the border for them.........Obama and Bush.
Obama, the Clintons and the Bushes are ALL puppets for the anti-American, INTERNATIONAL BANKSTERS, the BANKSTERS actively seeking to wreck the United States Economy thru ILLIGAL immigration.

As long as the BANKSTERS control the Main-Stream Media, the struggle for the US to rebound will be difficult.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 May 7, 2013
The true cost of the illegals gaining a free ride and citizenship will be the end of America as we know it. That's a pretty high price to pay for 2000 more mexican resturants on every corner.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#11 May 7, 2013
My Portal wrote:
dumbospambot
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2013
I love a little of NPRs programming. But we have to cut their funding. They act like part of Media Matters.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#13 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
I love a little of NPRs programming. But we have to cut their funding. They act like part of Media Matters.
You are the part of no Brain Matter.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#14 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
You "love" it when you agree with it, but want it de-funded because anything you don't agree with is "liberal" and therefore "ee-bull" and must be suppressed.

Media Matters, though partisan, is more HONEST than any right-wing media outlet out there.

Paris

#15 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You "love" it when you agree with it, but want it de-funded because anything you don't agree with is "liberal" and therefore "ee-bull" and must be suppressed.
Media Matters, though partisan, is more HONEST than any right-wing media outlet out there.
Dem Candidate Listed Twice on Ballot...

Media silent on Democrat's arrest record...

Speaking of suppressed. hahahahahaah
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#16 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow news day, pookster? Keep grasping at straws.

hahahahahahahaha
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#17 May 7, 2013
FYI:
90% of ALL Barrack Hussein Obama / democRAT voters are:
ILLEGAL MEXICANS
THE GHETTO CROWD
MUSLIMS
(Most of them a completely illiterate).

90% of ALL welfare recipients are:
ILLEGAL MEXICANS
THE GHETTO CROWD
MUSLIMS
(Tax payers pay 14 TRILLION DOLLARS a year to support these scum from cradle to grave, generation after generation. The Afgahn/Iraqi war
is a very very small fraction of this cost).

90% of ALL gun violence in America is committed by:
ILLEGAL MEXICANS
THE GHETTO CROWD
MUSLIMS
(Combined, the murder over 20,000 American citizens every year).

democRATS deem these groups, and their conduct, to be politically correct

You ever notice, whenever any member(s) of these groups go on shooting rampages,
the democRATS NEVER call for GUN CONTROL ?
Unever knew _assumed

Wilmette, IL

#19 May 7, 2013
This Immigration Bill will be a disaster for Taxpayers.

Paris

#20 May 7, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You are the part of no Brain Matter.
Oh my there went you day job.

FEUD: Blacks accuse farms of preferring Mexican workers..........hahahah sure, they actually work.
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

#21 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the king of violating terms of service. Multi-thread spamming, little jimmy. Flagged and bagged.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Putins Puppet 1,479,318
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min District 1 233,960
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 4,336
News Obamacare replacement may lower rates for young... 22 min Lawrence Wolf 62
News Hillary Clinton for New York mayor? 33 min Chicagoan by Birth 80
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 43 min carter county res... 23,895
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 1 hr I used to be someone 561
More from around the web