Gun control debate heating up in stat...

Gun control debate heating up in statehouses

There are 2688 comments on the NBC29 story from Dec 21, 2012, titled Gun control debate heating up in statehouses. In it, NBC29 reports that:

By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about Friday: President Barack Obama says his administration has received an outpouring of support for stricter gun laws following last week's elementary school massacre in Connecticut, telling respondents to an online... President Barack ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29.

just another guy

Ballwin, MO

#2564 Feb 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said hundreds of ccw permit holders kill there wives every year and you expect people to take you seriously?Are you a paid hack for the anti gun Obama administration? If so they should think twice before they hire ignorant idiots such as yourself.
The fool is just a turd slingin gay monkey. Hope the glass holds.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#2565 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know: the one that shot the bus driver in the chest when he refused to let the gun lover steal two boys?
You mean the bus driver, in the gun free school bus, that wasn't able to protect his precious cargo?

Salt Lake City, UT

#2566 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
plagiarized copy & paste.
It's ok for you to plahiarize, copy & paste but nobody else can? Or do you have something to refute the claim and forgot to post it.

Salt Lake City, UT

#2568 Feb 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said hundreds of ccw permit holders kill there wives every year and you expect people to take you seriously?Are you a paid hack for the anti gun Obama administration? If so they should think twice before they hire ignorant idiots such as yourself.
Several of us have asked for specifics with respect to linking information posted. We only get duck, dodge and swirl or the third grade debate tactics. I'm still waiting for proof that more than 1/2 of 1% of ccw holders commit violent crimes. Still crickets (once there was an "I don't have to."
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

#2569 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can be sure that 100 percent of what you come up with has been pulled from your azz.
A "Murder" by definition is commited by a criminal. Therefore ALL murders are commited by criminals, get it now?

On the other hand if someone defends themselves by shooting and killing an attacker they are NOT a criminal. Even thou they killed someone, it's legal to use lethal force to defend yourself and kill an attacker. IF you kill someone justifiably you are NOT a criminal.

Even thou libertards would have you think all usage of a gun IS criminal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2570 Feb 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of yours and my guns aren't registered flamer.
As long as you are registered, Donglicker, and they keep that big red circle on the map around your house so the kids in your neighborhood know to stay far away.

Location hidden

#2571 Feb 2, 2013
Maxamillion wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Murder" by definition is commited by a criminal. Therefore ALL murders are commited by criminals, get it now?
Not all the killings in Chicago are murders, spoogebreath.

I understand: now you have to pretend you said something else.

I have the quote, dear.

Wipe your chin.

And get a spellchecker.

Location hidden

#2572 Feb 2, 2013
Maxamillion wrote:
On the other hand if someone defends themselves by shooting and killing an attacker they are NOT a criminal.
Also [email protected], spoogebreath.

Do you want to engrave this so when I prove you wrong you don't get to change it... like you did just above this?

Location hidden

#2573 Feb 2, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said hundreds of ccw permit holders kill there wives every year
I didn't, donglicker.

I think when you swallow large quantities of spooge, it cuts off your air supply and you pass out and bang your head on the toilet seat.

Location hidden

#2574 Feb 2, 2013
drinK the hivE wrote:
Also One Time A Customer
anonymous proxies are cowards by definition.

Location hidden

#2575 Feb 2, 2013
just another guy wrote:
Hope the glass holds.
Hope your customer's condom holds, JustaGayGuy.

Hate to see him get the AIDS.
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

#2576 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all the killings in Chicago are murders, spoogebreath.
I understand: now you have to pretend you said something else.
I have the quote, dear.
Wipe your chin.
And get a spellchecker.
Explain where I said all killings in Chicago are murders?

Your comprehension is impaired, you seen a shrink lately?

You should run the stroke tests on yourself, really.

Location hidden

#2577 Feb 2, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
I'm still waiting for proof that more than 1/2 of 1% of ccw holders
I'm still waiting for proof that it's not 50 percent.

But you made the assertion and it is up to you to prove it.

Do let me know the minute you find the database that tracks the crimes committed by CCW holders.

Location hidden

#2578 Feb 2, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
You mean the bus driver, in the gun free school bus, that wasn't able to protect his precious cargo?
Prove it was a gun free zone.

It was in Alabama.

What a shame you aren't able to show us all your defense to someone who is holding a gun at your head while you are driving a school bus.

Let's start with a given: the school bus driver is more a man than you will ever be.

Location hidden

#2579 Feb 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't lie.
You lie daily.

This would be proof.

Location hidden

#2580 Feb 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Nevertheless, could it be that the reason there are only 32 states?
You don't have a database of crimes committed by CCW holders.

None exist.

You therefore CANNOT make declarative statements regarding crimes committed by CCW holders.

Especially when using estimates of figures of a portion of crimes committed in a portion of some states that are in some degree recorded.

You don't know.
Maxamillion

Minneapolis, MN

#2581 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for proof that it's not 50 percent.
But you made the assertion and it is up to you to prove it.
Do let me know the minute you find the database that tracks the crimes committed by CCW holders.
Here's a case of a CC holder stopping crime:

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/...

Location hidden

#2582 Feb 2, 2013
Maxamillion wrote:
I'd guess at least 99% of Chicagos murders
Let's remember your standard of proof is: you guess.

Location hidden

#2583 Feb 2, 2013
Maxamillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a case of a CC holder stopping crime:
I guess he wasn't there to stop the gun lover from killing the bus driver or stealing that boy in Alabama.

Here's another gun lover not doing such a good job of protecting his family:

Two women were shot to death and a man was also fatally shot in an apparent murder-suicide in Oxnard, police said Wednesday night.

The women were found after officers responded about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday to reports of shots fired in the 1200 block of Hull Place, police said.

About 30 minutes later, police received another report of shots fired in the 200 block of Marquita Street. They found a man dead from a gunshot wound.

"We have reason to believe that his wound was self-inflicted," Det. Luis McArthur told The Times.

He said investigators had not established a motive but suspect that the slayings were related.

"Right now we have no reason to believe there is any immediate threat to public safety," McArthur said.

Location hidden

#2584 Feb 2, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok for you to plahiarize,
You don't know what plagiarism means, apparently... putting aside your problems with spelling it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,417,032
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 5 min Synque 187
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 10 min bluestreak returns 479
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 26 min Synque 195
News UPDATE 1-Jennifer Lawrence ranked world's highe... 36 min Hostis Publicus 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 37 min Character before ... 10,968
News Army's handling of Bergdahl case highlights upc... 48 min Battle Tested 3
More from around the web