Probe into Petreaus sex scandal snares top U.S. general

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago Tribune

The top US General in Afghanistan is now under investigation, in a case that's linked to the scandal that forced CIA Director David Petraeus to step down.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of379
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

4

Let me see if I have this right. In two days the FBI and the intellegence community have found all this information out about Operation Nookie, the emails and the participants, and yet after two years we have virtually nothing about Fast and Furious. Then there is our six week old killing of four Americans including an Ambassador and we can find out nothing. Does this not reak of diversion and cover ups?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This whole thing stinks of a Benghazi cover-up. Like an episode out of BOSS.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

au contraire wrote:
Let me see if I have this right. In two days the FBI and the intellegence community have found all this information out about Operation Nookie, the emails and the participants, and yet after two years we have virtually nothing about Fast and Furious. Then there is our six week old killing of four Americans including an Ambassador and we can find out nothing. Does this not reak of diversion and cover ups?
Um, no, idiot, they've been investigating it for MONTHS. Watergate-era laws prevented them from sharing it with the Executive until they'd dealt with the parties in question and informed the military. It involved possible national security questions, too.

Are you really this dumb? Why are you still obsessed with blaming Obama for Fast and Furious? That failure took place mostly at the local level, in the Arizona area.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ninthman wrote:
This whole thing stinks of a Benghazi cover-up. Like an episode out of BOSS.
What really "stinks" here is the obsession of the Radical Right with finding a scandal they can pin on Obama, and use to prevent him from accomplishing anything in his second term. You thugs want another Monicagate, and you're not getting one.

C'mon...try putting America first, for a change...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, idiot, they've been investigating it for MONTHS. Watergate-era laws prevented them from sharing it with the Executive until they'd dealt with the parties in question and informed the military. It involved possible national security questions, too.
Are you really this dumb? Why are you still obsessed with blaming Obama for Fast and Furious? That failure took place mostly at the local level, in the Arizona area.
Why are you so hateful in defending a President that has done nothing but fool a bunch of children and self serving women. The fact they have investigated it and still have nothing is even more incriminating.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
What really "stinks" here is the obsession of the Radical Right with finding a scandal they can pin on Obama, and use to prevent him from accomplishing anything in his second term. You thugs want another Monicagate, and you're not getting one.
C'mon...try putting America first, for a change...
Why don't you tell that to Hillary first.

Hillary can't make House hearing on Benghazi; busy visiting friends, wine tasting in Australia...
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Your disdain for your fellow amerikkkkans (presuming your are not from Mars, jumbles) is astonishing and reminds us of the 47 percenter remark your silly candidate made.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

au contraire wrote:
Let me see if I have this right. In two days the FBI and the intellegence community have found all this information out about Operation Nookie, the emails and the participants, and yet after two years we have virtually nothing about Fast and Furious. Then there is our six week old killing of four Americans including an Ambassador and we can find out nothing. Does this not reak of diversion and cover ups?
That's almost correct, but not quite complete.

Now we are expected to believe that the attack on Benghazi was not caused by Libyan reaction to a movie, but by Petreaus extra-marital affair!
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so hateful in defending a President that has done nothing but fool a bunch of children and self serving women. The fact they have investigated it and still have nothing is even more incriminating.
WHiiiiiiiine for me, Rightie. Smear the President, his administration, the Left, liberals and Dems and then whiiiiiiiiine about how "hateful" I am. What a pussy! LOL
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell that to Hillary first.
Hillary can't make House hearing on Benghazi; busy visiting friends, wine tasting in Australia...
I'm telling YOU. Stop putting your party above your country. if you really ARE American, that is.

Hillary's worth a hundred of your kind....at least she's American...
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
That's almost correct, but not quite complete.
Now we are expected to believe that the attack on Benghazi was not caused by Libyan reaction to a movie, but by Petreaus extra-marital affair!
Liar. Moron. Scubag.

Violence broke out across the Muslim world when the 'movie' trailer came to light mocking Muhammed. That's a FACT.

That violence was used as cover by a terrorist group in Libya to attack our Consulate. FACT.

The Administration was wrong about the latter fact, but it was later corrected. FACT.

NO ONE has said it was 'caused by Petraeu' extramarital affair." Only a Rightie would be that stupid and dishonest.

Why are you taking the terrorists' side?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Moron. Scubag.
Violence broke out across the Muslim world when the 'movie' trailer came to light mocking Muhammed. That's a FACT.
That violence was used as cover by a terrorist group in Libya to attack our Consulate. FACT.
The Administration was wrong about the latter fact, but it was later corrected. FACT.
NO ONE has said it was 'caused by Petraeu' extramarital affair." Only a Rightie would be that stupid and dishonest.
Why are you taking the terrorists' side?
You really ought to tie a string to that tin-foil cap of yours. It keeps slipping off.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ought to tie a string to that tin-foil cap of yours. It keeps slipping off.
EXCELLENT refutation of my post, dirt-for-brains. LOL!
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
..blah, blah... The fact they have investigated it and still have nothing is even more incriminating.
Just realized how funny that statement really was....LOL
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hello, Is anyone there? This Presidnt knows nothing about anything. I thought Billy Clinton was dense, but this guy has Billy beat. He is polical savvy, but he is not too bright otherwise. That is why someone eles is always acting in his name.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 13, 2012
 
Republicans now Probing Petreaus. First it was women and now it is men.
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cat74 wrote:
Hello, Is anyone there? This Presidnt knows nothing about anything. I thought Billy Clinton was dense, but this guy has Billy beat. He is polical savvy, but he is not too bright otherwise. That is why someone eles is always acting in his name.
The topic of the thread is the Petraeus sex scandal. If you can't contribute to it, get lost, hag.

Your obsession with Obama is well-known, but he won and your side lost and you need to cope with that.

I'd consider medication, if I were you...:)
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tony wrote:
Republicans now Probing Petreaus. First it was women and now it is men.
Women were probing him? Wow, didn't know he was into strap-ons...that's KINKY!

LOL
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

responder wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic of the thread is the Petraeus sex scandal. If you can't contribute to it, get lost, hag.
Your obsession with Obama is well-known, but he won and your side lost and you need to cope with that.
I'd consider medication, if I were you...:)
So is your obsession with Odumbo, harv..........
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 13, 2012
 
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Women were probing him? Wow, didn't know he was into strap-ons...that's KINKY!
LOL
Republicans are Kinky. LOL
responder

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 13, 2012
 
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your obsession with Odumbo, harv..........
Naw, I think since he pasted your boy Romney's ass, it's YOU who is "obsessed" with him, punk.

And I'm laughing at that...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of379
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••