Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of G...

Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage

There are 3876 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 15, 2014, titled Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage. In it, EDGE reports that:

For foes of same-sex marriage, their losing streak keeps growing. Some sense a lost cause, others vow to fight on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2933 Jul 30, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Basing the case for polygamy on marrying a goat.
Priceless.
Spin. Lies. Get a real argument Bozo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2934 Jul 30, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you support that which you don't even understand?
Red herring. Ad hominem. Stupidity. But not even an attempt at a valid argument from you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2935 Jul 30, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, we should ban child marriage.
But until that happens, why should we make it WORSE by changing the law so a man can legally marry MULTIPLE children?
Why make it WORSE??
The problem is you can't limit polygamy to just consenting adults- lesbian or otherwise.
You cannot single out only polygamy for the crimes of the many. Most married children are in monogamous marriages. If you wanted to solve the problem that way the best strategy would be to ban monogamy. You cannot deny this is true. You'd save many more children by banning monogamy than polygamy. So. Are you sincere in your motivation to ban polygamy even though it makes little sense? Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2936 Jul 30, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Wow man, cool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2938 Jul 30, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see your source for stats on "children who are legally married.
Or do you simply makes unsubstantiated claims.
Oy vey.
But I liked how you compare marrying 5 people to marrying a goat.
Bet that helps advance your legal claims.
I have posted them before Bozo. Fact is the overwhelming majority of child marriages are monogamous. Look it up jackass. Then apologize.

I did not compare people to goats, Sheeple did. He supports goat marriage but not people marriage.

I support marriage equality and you and Sheeple don't. So climb off your high gay horse and tell us why. Or are you too keeping it a secret?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#2939 Jul 30, 2014
HORSIES!

I got 4x4 high horses ready to roll!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#2940 Jul 30, 2014
Subliminal wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU need to Chill....
First of all , I'm not accusing you personally of ANYTHING.
Second of all, that article may or may not be biased. The experience of one person is not a reliable source unless the information presented can be verified from another body of information from one or more non-affiliated sources that independently matches the
first discovery of a phenomenon (or first mention of...).
Third and last, I never received any warnings or emails on my specific comments.
Besides- You really can't see them, only I can, SO YOU WERE CORRECT.
I am dead nuts serious, Bro- You were the first one to point me towards this information which has revealed a much more fascinating discovery. I have, in honor of the CEO of topix, named Discovery of this phenomenon The Tolles Phenomenon. I guess this website really is a naturally occurring observatory.
Poof!, Thank you SO Much! If I had just your last name I would have to name the discovery after both you and Chris Tolles as a name/name title for it.
Don't know what to tell ya other than Topix is not required to inform you of anything, its a private forum, owned and operated by Mr Tolles .Its his sand box, we just get to play in it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Subliminal

Hemet, CA

#2941 Jul 30, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know what to tell ya other than Topix is not required to inform you of anything, its a private forum, owned and operated by Mr Tolles .Its his sand box, we just get to play in it.
I very much agree with you. Mustn't take Topix too seriously, So I'm just havin' fun.
It's also true that you and this website helped me spot something else that is not directly related to any issues on Topix. That will take some time to figure out how to describe.
Thanks again, Bro
;D!=(Have FUN!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2942 Jul 30, 2014
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
Basing the case for polygamy on marrying a goat.
Priceless.
Confucius say, "Man who marry goat waste precious seed."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2945 Jul 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and you know it.
And yet you support allowing polygamy which WOULD allow a man to marry multiple children.

Tawas City, Michigan

#2946 Jul 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot single out only polygamy for the crimes of the many. Most married children are in monogamous marriages. If you wanted to solve the problem that way the best strategy would be to ban monogamy. You cannot deny this is true. You'd save many more children by banning monogamy than polygamy. So. Are you sincere in your motivation to ban polygamy even though it makes little sense? Why?
Actually we obviously CAN and DO single out polygamy and ban it to prevent a man from marrying more than one child at a time.

People have a right to enter into a monogamous marriage.

They don't have a right to enter into a polygamous marriage.

Unless you can prove a right to polygamy exists, it can and will remain illegal.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2947 Jul 31, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you support allowing polygamy which WOULD allow a man to marry multiple children.
And yet you support monogamy which causes 99.99% of child marriages.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2948 Jul 31, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we obviously CAN and DO single out polygamy and ban it to prevent a man from marrying more than one child at a time....
That is not why polygamy is illegal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tawas City, Michigan

#2950 Jul 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you support monogamy which causes 99.99% of child marriages.
Monogamous marriage is a right. There is nothing I can do about people exercising that right within current state laws and marrying a child, except to continue lobbying my representatives to change the legal marriage age.

On the other hand, polygamous marriage is NOT a right, so there is no reason it can't be banned for any reason whatsoever, including to prevent a man from marrying MULTIPLE children.

Why do you want to EXPAND the law to allow a man to marry MULTIPLE children?

Tawas City, Michigan

#2951 Jul 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not why polygamy is illegal.
It's one of the MANY reason why polygamy is illegal.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#2952 Jul 31, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You must. Or else why did you tell me to get back on my meds because I support it? Just dpn't like me?
I told you to get back on your meds because you're insane, not because you support legally recognized polygamy. Do you READ posts before you respond to them, or do you just pick out a few words and fill in the rest yourself?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2953 Jul 31, 2014
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to get back on your meds because you're insane, not because you support legally recognized polygamy. Do you READ posts before you respond to them, or do you just pick out a few words and fill in the rest yourself?
I am not insane and take no "meds". Do you usually prescribe medication to people you disagree with on Topix Dr. Jackass?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2954 Jul 31, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of the MANY reason why polygamy is illegal.
No it's not. If you want to stop child marriage the best approach is to ban monogamy because that's where the overwhelming majority of child marriage is. You refuse to acknowledge this fact.
You act like a dumbass monkey. Repeat the same lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Freedom and Liberty”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#2955 Jul 31, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know what to tell ya other than Topix is not required to inform you of anything, its a private forum, owned and operated by Mr Tolles .Its his sand box, we just get to play in it.
But you don't play fair. You are a Christian er, I mean, a KKKristian, and you cheat and manipulate things to deceive people into believing things that are not true.

And who appointed you to speak for Topix?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Freedom and Liberty”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#2956 Jul 31, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you support cannibalism which WOULD allow a man to eat multiple children?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 1 min Silent Echo 421
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Doomstar 1,251,456
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Dr Guru 192,223
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 51 min johnplustwomore 2,148
News George Pataki plays his Trump card 53 min Bama Yankee 1
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 30,831
News Senator Ted Cruz on Trump: 'I Salute Donald Trump' 1 hr kuda 4
More from around the web