Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of G...

Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage

There are 3876 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 15, 2014, titled Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage. In it, EDGE reports that:

For foes of same-sex marriage, their losing streak keeps growing. Some sense a lost cause, others vow to fight on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2667 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'll repeat what I said in plain language with added emphasis in capital letters because you're obviously too stupid to comprehend it:
I didn't say polygamy SHOULD be illegal because no one is working to make it legal. I said polygamy WILL remain illegal because no one cares enough to work to make it legal.
A few people may WANT polygamy to be legal, but since they're all like you and not actually willing to do the work necessary, polygamy will REMAIN illegal.
Yes you said polygamy will remain illegal until someone works to make it legal, you said this 54 times. And I responded "no sh!t" 54 times. Lets stop this silly game.'K?

No one is arguing polygamy will automatically become legal. I am just saying it should be and you seem to be saying it shouldn't be. So far you have given no valid reasons though. You have said consenting adult polygamy is mass child rape. Then you said it won't be legal until it goes to court and then you said every it time it goes to court (contradiciting yourself) it gets "bitch slapped" And then you said your "only point" is....it will be illegal until it goes to court. So now we are back to the part where I say "no sh!t" for the 55th time!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2668 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Post these "bitch slaps" please. How about a video? That'd be fun.
You enjoy seeing people striving for marriage equality just like you did being bitch slapped,eh.? Why?
I doubt if any judge "bitch slapped" anyone's marriage b!tch. Prove it.
No, I just enjoy watching your fellow anti-gays get bitch-slapped by the judge when they attempt to insist polygamy MUST be allowed if same-sex couples are allowed to marry.

Try reading any of the federal or state judge's court rulings if you're unclear what it looks like.

Of course you're too stupid and lazy to bother with that either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2671 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, another failed analogy.
How cute.
The obvious difference is they would be speculating about travel to Mars which NO ONE has EVER done, while you admit you're simply trolling about something which millions of people HAVE done.
You're a lying sack of sh!t.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2672 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just enjoy watching your fellow anti-gays get bitch-slapped by the judge when they attempt to insist polygamy MUST be allowed if same-sex couples are allowed to marry.
Try reading any of the federal or state judge's court rulings if you're unclear what it looks like.
Of course you're too stupid and lazy to bother with that either.
I am not anti gay and I wholeheartedly support marriage equality. You don't. You are anti marriage equality, I am pro marriage equality. You often pretend to forget that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2673 Jul 24, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
There just isn't a rational argument for gay marriage. It's that simple ---
Marriage is good for society and for those so inclined, it is good for their health and happiness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeremi

Anonymous Proxy

#2674 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Creeple is very creepy, most of his arguments have "13 year old children" at their center.
He says polygamy should stay illegal because consenting adult polygamists are 13 year old children. He really likes that age (13), they're always 13 years old.
Obvious Creeple has experience 13 year old poontang and bungholey'o .......... what a creep

I'll take a bakers dozen (from Colorado)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jerem

Anonymous Proxy

#2675 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Creeple is very creepy, most of his arguments have "13 year old children" at their center.
He says polygamy should stay illegal because consenting adult polygamists are 13 year old children. He really likes that age (13), they're always 13 years old.
Cripple um duh i mean Creeple is a little thick headed slow wit mentally challenge lost soul, cannot help it born that way yo know? Born and raised in the Appalachian mountains Bumfck, Kintuky. Everyone has the same DNA same as the cows and goats, pigs other farm animals. Just over yonder from where Jade was born and raised oh and let me tell you something Jadester family preferred hogs , squealing hawgs. Could not eat bacon for 7 1/2 years till they'ns Jadester's migrated north following the cabbage harvest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FogHorn

Anonymous Proxy

#2676 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your problem- the polygamists don't limit themselves to just consenting adults. Forced child brides are endemic in polygamist cultures. What makes you think if we legalize polygamy they're suddenly going to stop marrying children, especially when you just made it legal?
Boy, I say Boy You're about to exceed the limits of my medication.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hon Kee

Anonymous Proxy

#2678 Jul 24, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>

Squawk Rose wants a kracker 'squawk'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kasper

Anonymous Proxy

#2679 Jul 24, 2014
If you love someone, set them free If they don't come back call them later when your drunk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#2680 Jul 24, 2014
Kasper wrote:
If you love someone, set them free If they don't come back call them later when your drunk.
Hahaha thanks man, you b cool! I needed that after reading posts in topix!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#2681 Jul 24, 2014
There is no joy in squares-ville! no one want to LOL.... Peace be to the makers! or,, or FO! you choose! hahahahah

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2682 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I bring it up because legalizing polygamy would legalize marriage to multiple 13 y/o girls.
I oppose that.
Why do you support that?
You can't limit polygamists to just adults while allowing it in a monogamous couple, because that would be discrimination.
Why do you support children as young as 13 y/o being forced into polygamous marriages?
I don't. And you know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2683 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they can, they can marry any consenting adult who wants to marry them, just as I can, one at a time.
And we DID have the same right as everyone else to marry someone of the opposite sex.
Of course we ALSO had the same right as everyone else to marry someone of the SAME sex, though we had to go to court in many cases to be able to exercise that right.
No one has established a right to marry multiple people at once exists. IF they do, then that right will apply to everyone equally as well- whether they are polygamists or monogamists or gay or straight.
Yes, we're all treated the equally under the law, even when we're equally discriminated against as with the bans on same-sex couples marrying.
It's the same invalid argument that was used against you. You had the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as everybody else. It becomes valid when you use it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tawas City, Michigan

#2684 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not anti gay and I wholeheartedly support marriage equality. You don't. You are anti marriage equality, I am pro marriage equality. You often pretend to forget that.
And yet you use the exact same argument the anti-gays use, that polygamy must be allowed if same-sex couples can marry.

Hmmm, seems there's quite a resemblance...

Tawas City, Michigan

#2685 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you said polygamy will remain illegal until someone works to make it legal, you said this 54 times. And I responded "no sh!t" 54 times. Lets stop this silly game.'K?
No one is arguing polygamy will automatically become legal. I am just saying it should be and you seem to be saying it shouldn't be. So far you have given no valid reasons though. You have said consenting adult polygamy is mass child rape. Then you said it won't be legal until it goes to court and then you said every it time it goes to court (contradiciting yourself) it gets "bitch slapped" And then you said your "only point" is....it will be illegal until it goes to court. So now we are back to the part where I say "no sh!t" for the 55th time!
Nope, I continually say it WON'T be legal.

Coulda shoulda woulda, who cares.

Unless you're willing to do the work, it WON'T be legal.

But hey, you can continue to whine that it should...

Tawas City, Michigan

#2686 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. And you know that.
And yet you continually whine about making polygamy legal, which WOULD allow a man to marry multiple 13 y/o girls.

You can yammer on & on & on about "consenting adults", but he simple fact is you can't legalize ONLY consenting adult polygamy.

So the effect of what you propose is to allow a man to marry multiple 13 y/o girls, no matter how much you claim not to support that.

On the other hand, I oppose any law which would allow a man to marry multiple 13 y/o girls.

We can't do anything about them marrying ONE 13 y/o girl, but we can certainly prevent them from having the ability to marry MULTIPLE 13 y/o girls.

Tawas City, Michigan

#2687 Jul 24, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same invalid argument that was used against you. You had the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as everybody else. It becomes valid when you use it?
Correct, we had the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex, just as everyone else did. We also had the right to marry someone of the same sex, just as everyone else did. We've proven that right exists over & over in court after court over the past few years.

No one has the right to marry more than one person. And no one has even attempted to prove such a right exists.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2688 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you continually whine about making polygamy legal, which WOULD allow a man to marry multiple 13 y/o girls.
You can yammer on & on & on about "consenting adults", but he simple fact is you can't legalize ONLY consenting adult polygamy.
So the effect of what you propose is to allow a man to marry multiple 13 y/o girls, no matter how much you claim not to support that.
On the other hand, I oppose any law which would allow a man to marry multiple 13 y/o girls.
We can't do anything about them marrying ONE 13 y/o girl, but we can certainly prevent them from having the ability to marry MULTIPLE 13 y/o girls.
Many more 13 year old girls are in monogamous marriages than in polygamous marriages. Many, many more. But you don't want to ban monogamy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#2689 Jul 24, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, we had the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex, just as everyone else did. We also had the right to marry someone of the same sex, just as everyone else did. We've proven that right exists over & over in court after court over the past few years.
No one has the right to marry more than one person. And no one has even attempted to prove such a right exists.
Red herring. The choice should be there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 197,016
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min red and right 1,277,678
News Kentucky clerka s defiance on same-sex marriage... 29 min Sterkfontein Swar... 9
News We have reached the George Wallace stage of the... 38 min Mikey 41
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 54 min Joe Balls 147
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 55 min Bama Yankee 45
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 57 min NoahLikesPi 377
More from around the web