Democrats, Via Their Guest List, Will Spotlight Shooting Victims at Speech

There are 20 comments on the Feb 11, 2013, Roll Call story titled Democrats, Via Their Guest List, Will Spotlight Shooting Victims at Speech. In it, Roll Call reports that:

The human toll of gun violence will be front and center at President Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, with former Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I just hope all ethnic and gender groups are equally represented.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#2 Feb 11, 2013
RustyS wrote:
I just hope all ethnic and gender groups are equally represented.
I thought it was the GOP's job to get out the token minorities.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
The repubes could not get chair-talking Eastwood and have to settle for Tedboy (I'll be dead or in jail)Nugent! LOLL

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
The repubes could not get chair-talking Eastwood and have to settle for Tedboy (I'll be dead or in jail)Nugent! LOLL
Guest list title: Traitors Welcome.

Cheney: President picked Hagel to oversee 'damage' to nation's military...

February 11, 2013, 6:00 AM
The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden... Is Screwed
For the first time, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden tells his story speaking not just about the raid and the three shots that changed history, but about the personal aftermath for himself and his family. And the startling failure of the United States government to help its most experienced and skilled warriors carry on with their lives.
By Phil Bronstein

Read more: Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden - Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Feb 12, 2013
After the landslide election, the GOP is the token minority.
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was the GOP's job to get out the token minorities.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Ticking time bomb Ted will be in these house, if anyone wanted to force the issue, the case could made that Ol Tad might be candidate for some kind of watch list, he routinely kills animals, some what of a loner, often make threats of bodily towards others, I'm just saying.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Holy crap Batman!

Did I call this or what? I said it about a week ago, and did it on here somewhere.

Mark my words, you heard it from me first, I said that during the State of Union address they would have Gabbie Giffords and family members of the Sandy Hook training exercise that has been portrayed as a real event.

And sure as shit, this is exactly what they are going to do. All in order to pass an agenda.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Chris Stevens was a shooting victim. When will they spotlight him?
Benghazi.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 12, 2013
They should highlight Brian Terry who got shot to death with Obama's gun ideas.
Fast and Furious. What retards.
Benghazi. What negligence.
Obama ought to keep his big moley nose out of the gun business. He should just keep to campaigning with his teleprompter as that's all he knows how to do.
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
And you democrats trot out a brain damaged woman and her paid spokesman/husband to get the low information voters all excited. There's some real class.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>And you democrats trot out a brain damaged woman and her paid spokesman/husband to get the low information voters all excited. There's some real class.
Never let a crisis go to waste..........

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#13 Feb 12, 2013
GOPees are bringing in Brain Dead Ted Nugent, which spotlights THEIR agenda - and how seriously they take their responsibilities as leaders of this nation.

Here's hoping he embarrasses the s--t out of 'em...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>And you democrats trot out a brain damaged woman and her paid spokesman/husband to get the low information voters all excited. There's some real class.
Nothing much could be lower than that comment, although it's typical of right-wing asshats like you.

Some "bluntforce" should be applied to your head. Or maybe it already WAS?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Chris Stevens was a shooting victim. When will they spotlight him?
Benghazi.
Your kind support terrorism as they support unlimited gun possession and crimes in this country. Repubbies aren't real human beings, much less real Americans.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#16 Feb 12, 2013
justice187 wrote:
Ticking time bomb Ted will be in these house, if anyone wanted to force the issue, the case could made that Ol Tad might be candidate for some kind of watch list, he routinely kills animals, some what of a loner, often make threats of bodily towards others, I'm just saying.
I'd have a SWAT team sniper on him the whole night. Just to be on the safe side.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing much could be lower than that comment, although it's typical of right-wing asshats like you.
Some "bluntforce" should be applied to your head. Or maybe it already WAS?
Oh up yours you hypocritical leftist ass Professor Fartsack. Your comments throughout have lowered you to the very depths of topix. How does someone get to be the POS you are.......bad upbringing.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2013
justice187 wrote:
Ted will have four armed guards close by to shut him up if necessary. Obama stopped an appearance of Ted at a Navy Seals requested presence. Ted got a call from the White House 5 minutes before he got on a plane to attend the celebration, and told him his presence was no longer needed. Seig Heil

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 12, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have a SWAT team sniper on him the whole night. Just to be on the safe side.
FLASH: This just in......Obama's own Master Mess of the Union will carry with it the normal lies and prevarications as Obama touts jobs he hasn't produced, a growing economy that is only viable in government subsidized company's and of course his Wall Street puppet masters.

He will promise jobs that his regulations and Obama Care have already killed. He will promise more oil, even though under the table he is trying to kill it.

We can then expect him to talk about everything but Benghazi.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#20 Feb 12, 2013
the rectum of us wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh up yours you're such a hypocritical stalker and asshat." That's what they say to me, Professor. Fartsack. The comments throughout have lowered me to the very depths of topix. How does someone get to be the POS I am.......bad upbringing, maybe? That's what made me a pedophile, after all.
Like I say, get help...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#21 Feb 12, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: This just in......Obama's own Master Mess of the Union will carry with it the normal lies and prevarications as Obama touts jobs he hasn't produced, a growing economy that is only viable in government subsidized company's and of course his Wall Street puppet masters.
He will promise jobs that his regulations and Obama Care have already killed. He will promise more oil, even though under the table he is trying to kill it.
We can then expect him to talk about everything but Benghazi.
We've gained 1.2 million jobs, brought our economy out of a massive recession, and put Wall St. back on their feet again. Obamacare has not yet killed a single job. We're producing more oil than ever, even EXPORTING it. And Benghazi was a terrorist act.

Those are the facts, you lying POS. Now start posting them and stop posting your idiotic, pathetic, transparent lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 187,413
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,220,809
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 19
News Sanders announcement 'within days?' 13 min SirPrize 34
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 55 min barefoot2626 423
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 59 min Lawrence Wolf 85
News Obama turns up heat on climate change debate in... 1 hr OzRitz 92
More from around the web