Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Mel Columcille Gibson

Miami, FL

#19765 May 16, 2012
America Is Not The Same wrote:
Zimmerman was charged with 2nd degree murder,
which is the hardest degreee to prove.
This entire case is an appeasment to the Radical Panthers that costs the tax payers big money for nothing when the sherif felt there was NO case.
Stupid
It Martin killed Zimmerman Nothing would of been done as far as a court case.
It's part of B.H.O.'s election campaign with some help from his A.G. Eric Holder..Gotta gin up the blacks don't you know , playing with fire is what it is...Zimmerman won't do a day in Prison: Lacerations on the back of his head, broken nose , autopsy revealed cuts on Trayvon's knuckles..Justifiable self defense all day long ..Just waiting on the riots now .
America Is Not The Same

Pompano Beach, FL

#19767 May 16, 2012
yup agree

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19768 May 16, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
You people don't need to be knit picky over the details of the medical report. Regardless of how deep the cuts were, the medical report shows there was a fight before Zimmerman shot Martin. And it shows restraint on the shooters part for taking a beating before using his gun.
It shows Zimmerman scratched himself as a cover story.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#19769 May 16, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, doesn't seem to be getting any better with age . The liberal mind absorbs no knowledge . Proving by his constant posting of the same thing over and over. Repetitive is Yeah's middle name
He has been posting the same thing for over two years-he is one of O'bama's community agitators..i.e. not a brain between either big ear.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19770 May 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting...
But,but, don't you know that Christo1/Citizen1/Yeah/all of his alts have solved that part of the great mystery?

According to him, "Zimmerman caused those injuries himself when he fired his 9mm and the recoil cause his hand to jerk back into his face (THUS) breaking his nose,busting his lip and slamming the back of his head into the concrete repeatedly""

LOL

:~)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#19771 May 16, 2012
Justice wrote:
Knit picky over the details?!? Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed teenager. Damn right we should be knit picky over the details.
The medical report may show that there was a fight before the fatal shot, but what it doesn't show is that Zimmerman had his head smashed into the sidewalk several times like he claimed.
Unarmed teenager? hmmm--they are killed everyday by each other, yet where is your simultaneous out rage? I was visiting my father in law in the Chicago area-There was a black kid in the grocery store the other day with a "tear drop below his eye" tattoo asking for money for a funeral of a kid that was shot in the hood next door, now do you think I was profiling his stupid ass. When I asked him why do you kids keep shooting each other--he said "I ain't shooting anymore", now granted this was a Hispanic that was shot--and this was in a black area--but yet...
http://articles.chicagobreakingnews.com/2011-...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19773 May 16, 2012
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Total baloney.
lol! Just like you son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19774 May 16, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't he?
Zimmerman didn't want to shoot the SOB.
He was forced to shoot the SOB.
Stand your ground doesn't even apply since Zimmerman's attacker was on top of him beating his head into the ground.
Keep up or GFY!
lol! So... you're saying you're Goerge Zimmerman now? That's how you "know?"

I'm not surprised at all, son.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19775 May 16, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
Zimmermans injuries prove this prosecution is politically motivated.Just in case there was any doubt before the release of the medical info.
Autopsy: Trayvon had injuries to knuckles...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19776 May 16, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
Zimmermans injuries prove this prosecution is politically motivated.Just in case there was any doubt before the release of the medical info.
lol! Oh, so by your same "logic," it "proves" Zimmerman's murder was racially motivated.

Wow.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19777 May 16, 2012
Not So Quick wrote:
<quoted text>Surely the extensive research you did showed you the Zimmerman was laying in the grass and the injuries came from the edge of the concrete and unless you have personally examined the scene and know the exact spot you would have no way to know the sharpness of the edge to know anything about the injuries.
He slipped and fell.

That explains the cuts.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19778 May 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Poor poor yeah--just as stupid as ever--he said Zimmerman wasn't hurt at all, there were no signs of any struggle, he will be putting his spin on just like a good liberal does.
lol! Really? And where did I say that son?

Let's see if you're actually smarter, or just trying to prove you're more of an idiot than we're led to believe!

I love this comedy channel.

Location hidden

#19779 May 16, 2012
Trayvon is dead because Captain Zimmerman though he had no right to be walking thorough his neighborhood wearing a hoodie in the rain. Nope, that's a shooting offense.

The captain should have stayed in his truck.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19780 May 16, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, doesn't seem to be getting any better with age . The liberal mind absorbs no knowledge . Proving by his constant posting of the same thing over and over. Repetitive is Yeah's middle name
lol! And yet, so factual.

Unlike the claims and suppositions of Zimmerman supporters.

I love this comedy channel.

Location hidden

#19781 May 16, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Autopsy: Trayvon had injuries to knuckles...
He was fighting for his life. A crazed man was trying to kill him. And did.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19782 May 16, 2012
TractorFarmer wrote:
You people don't need to be knit picky over the details of the medical report. Regardless of how deep the cuts were, the medical report shows there was a fight before Zimmerman shot Martin. And it shows restraint on the shooters part for taking a beating before using his gun.
lol! No. That's your claim and supposition son.

It has nothing to do with any facts.

That's your problem. You keep having to invent things to make them appear true to your beliefs.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19783 May 16, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
Oh, and btw thank you for saying I'm consistent.

Best compliment yet.

Location hidden

#19784 May 16, 2012
Common Sence 789 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't accept the truth.
Democrats caused this recession.
They swore up and down that there weren't any problems at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IyqYY72PeRMXX
Newt's lobbying paid of big. Earned him millions too.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#19785 May 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He has been posting the same thing for over two years-he is one of O'bama's community agitators..i.e. not a brain between either big ear.
lol! Awwww.... the non American is upset in America.

Too bad son. I'm American first.

Maybe you can go look for other "true" Americans who support foreign countries first.(lol! you're such an idiot, son.)
SeniorCitizen

Granite City, IL

#19786 May 16, 2012
The doctors testified as to the medical condition of George and someone beat the crap out of him. He had a right to defend himself if what the doctor said is true.

Lets see if Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and the Black Panthers apologize to him and if they take the $10,000 bounty off his head, or will this continue to be as RACIST THING AGAINST THE WHITES. AFTER ALL IT WENT NATIONAL AND GEORGE WAS THE BAD GUY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,274,466
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,884
News Poll: Donald Trump trounces Jeb Bush 17 min District 9 20
News Poll: Biden outperforms Hillary in general elec... 32 min Denny CranesPlace 15
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 37 min Denny CranesPlace 170
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 44 min Gaybriel 540
News Things to know: EPA water rules take effect in ... 59 min RustyS 1
More from around the web